Other Lawn Mowers:
Toro e-Cycler 20-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower

Toro e-Cycler 20-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower

This mover is perfect for my small lawn.

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Toro e-Cycler 20-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower:

I now have a very small yard and did not want the hassles of trying to cut it with my large mower. This is a battery operated mover which made me a little nervous as I was afraid it would not hold a charge. WRONG. It is actually more reliable than my old mower. It seemed I was always having trouble with the starter on it.

This mover might be smaller but it t seems to have the power to do the work of a large mover.I love being able to move it easily around the flowers and edging. It does run a lot quieter than I expected and storing is simple. It rolls easily, even when it isn't running.

The overall size of this mover is a smaller than my old mover and weighs less making it perfect for going around my small yard.

This is a great little machine. Well build to last and it is one of the best movers that I have had. Love the size of the mover but appreciate the clean and even cut of the grass.

This mover has safety features that I would feel comfortable allowing my son to operate if I could be there just to make sure he was being careful. .

This is such a easy to operate mover that my wife has upon occasion moved. Now if I can just figure out some way that she would like to do it more often.

Engine Power
My concern that a battery operated mover would have enough power has totally proved unfounded with this mover.

• Handling: