Other Frozen Foods:
Frozen Italian
Tombstone
Tombstone Pizza

Tombstone Pizza

Not bad if cooked properly

from Houston TX

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

Actually Tombstone is one of the better frozen pizzas as long as its cooked correctly. The directions call for center oven rack at 16-18 minutes. Don't.. After pre heating put the pizza on the very ,very top rack for 20 minutes at 400. Any lower on the racks the toppings ,cheese and insides don't get cooked enough while the bottom crust will overcook and curl up like a taco. Settings may be different depending on sea levels and climates.

Cooking directions sucked.

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

So I bought one of the Tombstone Brick Oven style pizzas. It specifically said cook it at 425 degrees for 14-15 minutes, approximately 6-8 inches from bottom of oven. So, it wasn't in there but 9 minutes... COMPLETELY BURNT BLACK. So pissed off with this. Thanks for wasting our money. Never again.

Really good pizza!

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

I was very surprised to see this pizza have so many bad reviews. I buy tombstone pizza quite often and it's always pretty good. There is always a decent amount of toppings and the crust bakes up perfectly for me. There is some frozen pizza that's a little bit better, but it's a lot more expensive then tombstone.

Worst Frozen Pizza Ever!

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

My husband purchased this frozen pizza when it came on sale. We have tried several different brands of frozen pizza and this had to be the worst one of all ! Just as the previous reviewer said, the pizza curled up while baking and never did flatten after resting for 5 min. out of the oven; also, the crust was so dry, it was like eating cardboard! The flavour was so simulated, I really didn't know what I was eating. All I can say is, the savings isn't worth the sick stomach you get long after you've eaten it!

Less Pepperoni

from Hilton Head Island, SC

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

Move on. They used to have the best frozen pizza ever. I know times are tough, but I just bought one, and they are putting HALF the pepperoni's they used to put on the pizza. There aren't enough slices of pepperoni to even sparingly cover the top of the pizza! Tombstone, give our ingredients back! You had a great product, now it is not acceptable!!!!!

Tombstone Makes Pizza Hut Look Gourmet

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

Possibly one of the worst frozen pizzas I have ever had. For the record, I bought the pepperoni pizza. I followed the directions exactly, but Tombstone didn't follow up on its reputation. I am writing this review in the hopes of saving some poor soul from investing in such a poor product. For one thing, the edges of the pizza curled up while in the oven and did not flatten out after the suggested standing time (five minutes). Second, the amount of grease on this pizza was enough to give even an athlete a heart attack - I used 3 paper towels to soak off the grease. When I finally got to cut a piece of the pizza, it broke into awkward pieces and crumbled due to the fact that it had curled up while in the oven. Oh, and to top it all off the calories contained in this pizza were nearly **400 per serving** with **4 servings** in one pie. That's nearly **1600 calories**! I would suggest steering clear of Tombstone if you're in the frozen food aisle.

For a frozen pizza, this is the best!

from Florence, SC

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

We love frozen pizza in our house! I especially love a good crispy bottom with lots of good cheese and toppings. Tombstone has the best taste and cooks great! Look for great coupons to go with a great sale for this! I especially like the plain cheese variety and my husband likes the Supreme! It cooks best directly on the rack or if you have a special pizza pan. But if you dont like yours too crispy then reduce the cooking time slightly and use a cookie sheet. This pizza is so good, I will even eat the crust. I am not one that normally eats crust but this pizza crust is so tasty, I love to eat it! I could eat an entire pizza on my own if it is a Tombstone! Definatley better than some of the larger more well known brands like Digiorno or other brands. If you are a pizza eater, then you should definately try this pizza and hopefully love it!

Great frozen pizza, at reasonable price!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

This is a great frozen pizza that is convenient to bake and eat when you want a meal quickly. It has a generous amount of cheese.  The sauce has a good flavor. The price is reasonable for a frozen pizza.

Tombstone is as fresh as having it delivered:-)

from Hopkins, SC

Comments about Tombstone Pizza:

Tombstone and I go way back..  Tombstone pizza is the best, freshest, and most budget friendly pizza I have ever sunk my teeth into:-)  You can't even tell the difference between delivery pizza and Tombstone pizza.  One night a week we have a pizza night and my son always ask if we can cook a Tombstone pizza rather than to order the greesy stuff from a resteraunt:-) You will never even know its from the frozen department in the grocery stores:-)