4.1
Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2

Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2

4.1

Even Great Cooks need a break once in a while

This is a fabulous  idea, all you do is put it in a pan on medium and in about 10 minuets you have a very tasty dish .I think the portion size is generous for two people .It has lots of meat in the variety that has meat , some are just noodles and sauce ,but their Great as well. If you don't have time to cook this is way cheaper than eating out and its very good quality .its also good as a side dish or if you have to bring a dish to a pot luck or something .The last time I had to do dinner for 8 people in my house I made these in 3 different flavors and used my extra time to bake deserts and cookies . its quite a time saver and a good value .

Bertolli Shrimp, Asparagus & Penna ok not very much flavor

I like to have a bag or two of all in one bag meals in the freezer for those days when something comes up and I can not prepare a made from scratch meal for my family.  Now, because I do typically cook from scratch for my family we are big on flavors.  We are a famiy of two adults and a two and a half year old that will eat anything (thank you God).  I purchsed the Bertolli Shrimp, Asparagus and Penna Pasta meal along with another variety of Bertolli frozen meal thinking it would be great because I have purchased Bertolli tomato sauces before and they had great flavor.  I cooked the Shrimp, Asaragus and Penna one night and was very unhappy.  There didn't seem to be much of anything in the bag.  I could probably count the number of shrimp on one hand.  Not to much on the vegetables to speak of either.  I guess on a positive note there was plenty of pasta and it cooked to perfection following the package directions.  There also was not a lot of flavor and that was the worst part for us.

Good flavor but less meat than before

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

I have been buying Bertolli dinners for two for several years now and they used to have A LOT more meat (i.e. Shrimp) in the meals. I have noticed over the past couple of years that the shrimp portions have been skimpy. The meals still taste delicious but I feel like Bertolli thinks "no one will notice" if we put less meat in the meals. Well, WE notice. My favorite meal is the Shrimp and Asparagus Penne meal and I can MAYBE count on one hand how many shrimp are in the meal. There used to be a lot more shrimp. I actually stopped buying Bertolli meals for several months because of the minimal portion sizes. But, recently I bought a bag, and still find that the amount of shrimp in the meal is still lacking. I don't know if Bertolli is having financial difficulties and are having to skimp on the more expensive item (shrimp). But, I just hope that they start putting the same amount they used to put in their meals because we NOTICE!!!

Bertolli - Ricotta & Lobster Ravioli Fr. Dinner

from Santa Barbara, CA

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

I cooked the dinner according to the instructions in a skillet last night. It was not good - in fact I threw it out. Bertolli has a good reputation and has really failed in this meal. Very poor is my rating. I have eaten Italian food all my life and feel I am qualified to judge. My Grand Mother and Mother would have never cooked such a tasteless underfilled ravioli and called it Italian. A real disappointment.

Easy and very tasty

from Palm Coast, Florida

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

The first time I brought Bertoli Chicken Marsala home I was a bit leery thinking my husband would say he preferred a home cooked meal. I was surprised when he commented it tasted like Marsala he'd had in Switzerland when he was a M'aitre d there.
My husband and I enjoy the taste of all the Bertoli meals. We further enhance them by microwaving mixed vegetables without adding salt and add them at the end of cooking. We also add extra leftover chicken, beef or pork. We find this way we're happily satiated.

Italian delights.

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

I really enjoy bertolli meals for two. I do not really feel that the portions are large enough. They are very delicious and the chicken is tender. They are extremely satisfying if you have a taste for Italian food and don't want to go out. The price is kind of expensive but the taste is so good. It takes about ten minutes to cook so you can have your meal in just minutes.

Meal for one and a half..

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

I thought I'd try the Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2 to speed things up during the nights when cooking was a drag, but these meals just left me irritated. These meals should be called meals for one and a half because there is not much when you finish cooking, and to be honest, they didn't taste that great. I was hoping for vegetables that were more fresh admitting they were frozen but these tasted like they were leftovers that had been frozen. There is no leniency in these meals, so if you are even remotely hungry and want even just a tiny bit more after one bowl each, these aren't for you. I thought they were priced higher than they should have been for the amount you get. My husband usually eats a majority of these and I get stuck with a kids sized portion. I will not be purchasing these again.

Quick and Easy

from TN

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

I bought one of these Meals for Two, for a candlelit dinner I had planned for my husband. These meals are so easy to make and they taste so good, you just pop them in the oven and heat them up. These meals have a nice home cooked taste without you spending hours in the kitchen.

Better than most other prepared meals

from TX

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

I don't typically like to buy the bagged prepared meals for the family but sometimes I am too busy to cook. My aunt was talking about the Bertolli meals so I decided to try them out. I bought two for my family of three and it was plenty for us. Everyone thought it was so good. My son actually even ate the vegetables included in the meal. The pasta was tender and the chicken was not dry and overcooked like I thought it would be. The meal had a sauce that was delicious and it was the perfect amount just to flavor the food. I added some cheese on top and added salt and pepper but that was all it needed. I now keep a couple of bags in the freezer for those nights that I get home late from work. It is so easy to cook that my husband loves to make them. There are many different choices to choose from and experiment with by adding your favorite ingredients to it. The meals are very affordable. I am hoping they come out with a low sodium or low fat option. I recommend to others and plan to keep buying until my family gets tired of them.

All depends on which one

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

I love the Bertolli commercials. The romantic scenes and the perfect meal - but, depending on which product you choose - you may be nicely surprised or badly disappointed. The Meal soups are excellent, especially as a meal starter for a dinner party. The pasta mixes however - are a bit of a disappointment. Obviously we know fresh is best but, the pasta is strange in texture. It's quite hard to explain really. You can taste that it is processed. Like a frozen t.v. dinner - you can tell that your love one did not cook the meal. It is as if because you can't cook well you would use this as a substitute for the real thing but don't think anyone will be fooled into believing that you cooked it. The food does not coincide with the advertisements in the commercial.

yummy

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

Amazing! For a frozen quick meal, this stuff is good. I will buy this product at least twice a week. The sauce in the package is so creamy and the noodles come out perfect not to mention the veggies come out as if they are super fresh. I will always buy this for a quick meal for two. You wouldn't know the difference between this frozen meal and one where you slaved away for hours.

A variety of all in one bag frozen meals for two people.

Comments about Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2:

Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2 are a great idea for a busy night when you don't have the time to cook. They come in a variety of flavors. I have found the Bertolli Frozen Meals to be tasty, but very salty. Also, there really isn't enough for two adults unless you supplement with bread or a salad.