4.1
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla

4.1

A Weight Watchers Quesadilla that non-dieters would like.

**To the Point**This was my first try at Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla. It was good.

**A Closer View**

I was...Read complete review

**A Closer View**

I was surprised when I saw two quesdallas in the package. I almost ate them both and at 5 points each when I can have 20 a day that would not have been a great idea! Luckily my husband said he'd have one as a snack.

I don't microwave that often so I had to read the directions a couple of times in order to figure out how to put the Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla in the sleeve. This is one meal that would be better in the oven rather than the microwave because the shell itself would be crispier.

This is a Bistro Selection which is the higher end line of Weight Watchers Smart Ones.

It has only 4 points; 220 calories and 7 grams of fat which is more fat than others. It has less than 1 gram of sugar and the usual high amount of salt coming in at 620mg. It has 12 grams of protein and 26 grams of carbohydrates.

**The Taste and Value**

The box says "with grilled white meat chicken, a three-cheese blend, peppers and onions folded into a crispy flour tortilla. "

I had to really look for the chicken but everything else is correct. There was lots of cheese and veggies. As I said it would have been crispier in the oven but it was still good. It tasted very fresh and with 4 points makes a nice snack. It didn't really fill me up. I so could have eaten the other one!

The first ingredient is tortilla with a lot of items that go into the tortilla. Anything healthy like chicken, cheese or veggies is down the list of ingredients.

**Jo's Viewpoint**

**I like it!**

Nowhere near as good as their breakfast quesadilla!

I recently tried a [Weight Watchers Smart Ones Breakfast Quesadilla][1] and loved it, so I thought I would try one of the lunchtime varieties - Chicken & Cheese.  Unfortunately, it's not nearly as good as the breakfast version.

A package of **Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas **includes two quesadillas that contain 220 calories and 6g of fat each, so they are not designed to be eaten at the same time.  Weight Watchers describes them as, "Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla with grilled white meat chicken, cheese, peppers, and onions folded into a crispy flour tortillla."

Having loved the breakfast quesadilla, I had high expectations for these, but they are not as tasty at all.  They do have a lot of flavor due to the onions, peppers and seasonings, but they are lacking some texture.  Apparently, there is some white meat chicken in there, but I couldn't taste any or even notice the texture of any chicken in there.  I unfolded the quesadilla to see if there was actually any chicken, and you can see teeny tiny pieces of chicken with grill marks, but the pieces are *very* small.  Too small for my liking.

I do like how low in fat and calories these are, and the fact that you get two servings in one package of **Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla**, but I don't think I would buy them again.  There are other frozen entrees that I like better.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Weight-Watchers-Smart-Ones-Morning-Express-Breakfast-Quesadilla-review-28165

really good

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

This weight watchers meal is really good. It does taste wonderful, its easy to prepare and has less calories then one of the regular freezer meals. I wish it did not have all the processed ingredients. It is not healthy at all, but it is a good option when trying to watch calories and when you are on the go trying to get a quick meal in. I take one of those to lunch at work each day and it helps me get through the day without snacking on sweets or chips. those meals are really inexpensive and even if you are on a budged you can afford those, they are easy to prepare and they will help you stay full for a while. The only downfall i see is that they are not very healthy due to all the processed meat and processed cheese in there, yes they do include some sort of vegetables, but also include msg, which is not very healthy for you. But as long as you do not eat 4-5 of those in a day, i can not see anything bad about eating them.

Love them but can't find them

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

I found these at our local grocery store about 2 months ago.. after starting a new diet I decided to try them. They were delicious. My toddler tried a bite and liked them too. However every time I go back to our local store, I can't find these at all. I wish I would have stocked up on them. I've searched around and I've looked at multiple stores.. I just can't find them. The prices was cheap. The flavor was great. I love quesadillas so I'm very bummed I can't find these. I trust the brand and the ingredients. Since then I have tried many Smart Ones products. I enjoy most of them but this has by far been one of my favorites. I recommend these for dieters and non dieters. They are perfect for home or work. Just a minute or two in the microwave and they're done. They aren't messy. I did feel that they were rather small though and ended up eating both quesadillas in one sitting. I wish that I could order them online.

Delicious quesadilla, but not very filling

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

Smart One's Chicken Quesadilla comes in a 2 pack. However, the serving size in just one. Unfortunately, since they are not very filling by themselves, I usually end up eating both of them! The quesadillas are made with "grilled white meat chicken, cheese, peppers, and onions folded into a crispy flour tortilla." They are very flavorful and have a mild spice to them from the peppers, but not overwhelming at all. They are very creamy and cheesy, too.

You microwave them in this little sleeve that comes in the box and it also intended to make the tortilla get a little crispy. When you take them out of the sleeve, the cheese starts to ooze out a little. Yum! It took some experimenting with my microwave for me to find the perfect cooking time, as the center was still cold.

Good Quesadillas

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

I am a huge Quesadilla fan and I love Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla meal. This dinner includes two quesadillas. There is not a lot of chicken in them, but the crispy tortilla shells are packed with onions, peppers, and cheeses. It has a great flavor. I topped mine with lettuce and low-fat sour cream and it tasted amazing! I like to eat this as a light snack to get me through until dinner time!

Tastes great, but leaves me a bit hungry.

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

I'm a quesadilla fan, so I had to try these chicken and cheese ones from WW out when I came across at the store. They are very quick and simple to make in the microwave, and I think they are pretty tasty (you can taste both the chicken and cheese flavors). A couple downfalls though - do NOT overcook by even 5 seconds or you will end up with some serious crispiness, and I can't say that they are very filling. In fact, I'm still quite hungry after eating one serving.

A decent Snack

from Herndon, VA

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

I took these Smart Ones Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas to work over the weekend. My goal is to lose 10 pounds. I wanted to eat one for lunch, instead of going to the cafeteria and choosing something fattening and/or unhealthy.
They were okay. In my opinion, they tasted too much like diet food. (I know, they ARE diet food, right??)
But, there are better options from Smart Ones, that are tastier and you forget you're on a diet. This one, you could really tell it was low fat cheese, the tortilla was dry, and the flavor was bland and cardboard like. I was starving after I finished it. I wanted to eat them both, but that would have been too many calories. A few hours later, I ended up desperate for food and was eating and snacking again.
So, not the best option, wasn't filling enough, wasn't tasty enough, and left me hungry and wanting more. There are better diet options available, including entree's with more fiber to keep you full longer. Wouldn't buy this one again. The Smart Ones Mesquite Chicken with mashed potatoes is my favorite.

Nothing like the real thing

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

To start - I will say that I am not a "regular" when it comes to Mexican food. It's not that I don't like it, I actually do. It's just that I didn't eat Mexican food as I was growing up. I don't remember my family cooking it even one time in my whole life. My exposure came from outside sources - mainly school. When I spotted these in the grocery store I thought I might as well try them because I often experiment with the lean versions of frozen meals. Upon eating it I was honestly unmoved. Although the cheesy - melty part was satisfying, the peppers where a bit much. I really couldn't get into the texture enough to enjoy them. The peppers were a bit too well done, The chicken was good and it was nicely seasoned. It definitely needed a bit of sour cream. Overall, I was not too impressed with this one but, as I said, I don't eat this type of food all too often.

A healthy microwaveable chicken and cheese quesadilla.

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

Weight Watchers has created a healthy, low calorie frozen quesadilla that is meant to be microwaved. This is a chicken and cheese quesadilla. It has good flavor, and isn't too spicy but does have a little kick to it. The quesadilla gets a little hard around the edges because of the microwave, but other than that it is pretty good,

Filling and tasty!

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

These make a great lunch for a low-calorie diet. I was surprised when they were a lot bigger than I expected and a lot more filling than I expected for a diet meal. They are kinda hard to cook in the microwave without half of if turning out to tough and the other half still being cold, but when it does come out it is good and filling.

Points are right on the outside of the box

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Weight Watchers Smart Ones Chicken & Cheese Quesadilla:

I like Smart Ones, especially the desserts.  They make it easy for people on Weight Watcher Point system, because you know exactly how many points you have with each meal and usually there is even room for dessert.  I really like the Key lime pie dessert.  There are only a few meals that I really dont care for.