3.7

TRESemme Split Remedy Serum

3.7

Pros

Cons

Works for more than just it's inteded purpose!

I just this product for a number of different reasons, not just to prevent split ends. I use it to scrunch my hair, so that I don't have to use mousse or gels that make my hair crunchy, and if you put it on after your hair has been towel-dried but not completely dried, it works wonders. And the smell is amazing. Putting it on the tips of your hair keeps the smell locked in for an entire day.

I have also noticed a big increase in the strength of my hair. I haven't gotten a hair cut in over a year and the split end remedy has made it look as though I had one just yesterday.

I would absolutely recommed this product to anyone who is looking for great scent, adding strength to their had and preventing split ends, and who wants a little style to their hair. MUST HAVE!

Doesn't work!

I first received a sample of this product, in fact I received a sample of the entire product line including shampoo, conditioner and the serum. After using all three products I thought my hair appeared to be less damaged but I think the serum just glued my split ends together temporarily. If you use any type of heat appliance on your hair (curling iron or straightener) the serum makes the appliance feel like it is sticking or dragging on your hair. When I use the serum my hair feels tacky not smooth. I was so excited at first about this product sample I ran out and bought full a sized shampoo, conditioner and serum. I continue to use the shampoo and conditioner a few times per week and after 3 months I can say that my hair has as many split ends now as before I started using the products. The ends are still damaged, dry and brittle. I stopped using the serum since I felt it was causing damage to my ends. Regular hair trimming seems to be the best solution to split ends, and limiting the use of heat appliances. Also Beyond The Zone products sold at Sally's Beauty have worked wonders on my damaged hair.

Miraculous!

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

This product is a wonderful moisturizer and fix for dry and dull ends. I like to use it frequently regardless of hair condition because it is lightweight, smooth, and never greasy. It feels great all day long and makes ends silky soft and manageable. Its great for days that your split ends are just out of control.

Works for more than just it's inteded purpose!

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

is it spilt end hair glue??

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

i felt this product was sticky and alot like glue in a way. i felt it made my hair look better but it felt gross and i dont think it really repaired anything i just think it glued it together so it would appear to be fixed. not a good product!!

Doesn't work!

from Danville, KY

great stuff

from Ambler, PA

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

This product smells really good and I like the texture of it. It didn't make my hair feel all gross or anything. I would refer this to my friends. Also as a bonus, this stuff is very reasonably priced. And you can purchase it just about anywhere.

I used it and a coworker asked if I had gotten a haircut?!!!

from Wyckoff, NJ

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

I really like this product since it seems to make my hair silkier and shinier without weighing it down. The more you use it, the better your hair looks! Mt style also seems to last longer, since my hair does not catch on itself as much and tangles are reduced too.

wonderful

from Quantico, VA

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

I love this product and their other split and products like the shampoo and conditoner. It makes my hair so healthy looking and seemed to have made a difference in the first use. I really like the way the serum smells and feels! I give this product a A+ for sure. If you have worries with split ends, you should really give this product a try...Tresemme serum gives a wonderful result at a VERY reasonable price!

Weighted my hair down way too much. Stopped using after 1 week.

from Texas City, TX

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

I have naturally curly hair and have found my hair with lots of split ends. I was excited when I saw this new product and I like TRESemme products. I Originally I thought it would be a great product but after a few days my hair was starting to feel very heavy and after 1 week my hair just felt greasy. II stopped using the product after 1 week. Bummed because I really wanted to like it!

Smoother sleaker hair

from Emporium, PA

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

I love TRESemme products to begin with andI have long hair and am prone to split ends. I noticed after using this product that my ends are smoother and less frayed. My hair is silikier and sleaker. Love this product

TRESemme Split Remedy Serum temporarily seals damaged split ends

from West Sayville, NY

Comments about TRESemme Split Remedy Serum:

TRESemme Split Remedy Serum temporarily seals damaged split ends giving hair a smoother, healthier appearance. It is not a permanent fix; the effect washes out with the next shampoo or wears out over time. It may be useful in specific situations, but getting a good haircut seems like a better, simpler solution.