Other Misc. Hair Cares:
Johnson's
Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray

Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray

Great Detangling Spray for Kids!

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

My three daughters have shoulder-length, thick hair and brushing was a long, drawn out affair complete with whining, drama, and tears. No matter how gentle I tried to be, brushing would still hurt. This Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray works pretty much on contact to tame wild tresses and loosen those pesky, painful knots. Just spray liberally and massage into hair for a few minutes and the hair brush just glides through your child's hair. This detangling spray is lightweight and non-greasy so thinner baby hair stays soft and bouncy. I'll admit that I've used this detangling spray on my thick curly hair as well and it works great! About the only con to this product is that the spray bottle is on the small size so you could find yourself buying 2-3 bottles at a time just to ensure that you have enough on hand or making extra runs to the store to buy more every time you run out of product.

Works awesome!

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

Johnson's No More Tangles is the best hair detangler i have found for my children's hair. My 5 year old has very long hair, and it's very hard to brush, and style. I love using this before she washes her hair to get the knots out easily. Before we used this product, brushing her hair was a nightmare that typically involved tears. Now that we use this she doesn't cry when i brush her anymore. It works great in wet or dry hair. I use it everyday and it doesn't weigh her hair down or make it look dull. I also use it in my 3 year old daughter's hair, which is curly. It works great for her curly hair too. I love the scent too. We rely on no more tangles so much that i buy a new bottle before we run out because i don't want to ever go a day without having it.

Saves from frustration

from Emmaus, PA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

When my toddler began giving me issues when it came time to putting shampoo in her hair I knew it was the beginning of problems resulting in a lot of frustration and a knotty mess. In the days which followed I purchased this product to help get the knots out while she boycotted shampoo. It worked wonders! Helped prevent trangles and allowed me to easily comb her hair. Would definitely reccommend!

Not just for kids!

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

I have super thick and long hair, and tangles have always been a problem for me. When brushing my hair becomes a fight with my hair..I thought it was time for some outside help.
I found Johnson & Johnson No More Tangles detangling spray. You can use this wet or dry hair, it seems to work better for me if my hair is wet when applying. It is not just for kids, its great on any hair type that wants to be tangle free. No rinsing needed, just leave on hair, it does a great job of untangling and leaving hair soft. I wish I would have bought this years ago.

Johnson's No More Tangles Really Works!

from New York, NY

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

I have a two year old with long hair that tangles easily, doesn't lie flat and is prone to static. She used to run when she saw me coming with the brush in the morning but this product is like magic. Somehow when it is sprayed on the hair, it makes tangles much easier to brush out - almost like the hairs detangle partly by themselves. I'm not going to say she enjoys having her hair brushed now but there are no longer actual tantrums. I find it also works well right after her bath when her hair has just been shampooed and is still wet. If you spray this detangler all over the hair including underneath and then comb it really improves things. It can also be used to keep static at bay and to rewet hair so it lies flat after being in a clip, etc. It has a slight very gentle fragrance which is not over-powering in the least. I would definitely recommend this product.

Johnson's no more tangles spray is #1!

from Kent, WA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

The Johnson and Johnson No More Tangles Spray detangler is the best I have ever tried! I even tried the store brand to save a little money and it was not worth it! The Johnson and Johnson No More Tangles Spray is very affordable and prevents alot of morning fights with my five year old daughter, she is one of those children cursed with half wavy half curly, frizzy thin hair. Every morning it looks like she has been rubbing her head with an inflated ballon! But in under five minutes The Johnson and Johnson No More Tangles Spray Detangler can reduce her poofball hair to a nice sleek pony tail, with very very minimal whining! (which for here is almost unheard of, the child can manage to whine about everything LOL) I will buy the Johnson and Johnson No more tangles spray detangler by the case whenever I can, it gets used at least twice daily and is a great gentle quick way for me to tame some of my flyaways when I am in a rush!

No More Tangles works wonders!

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

My mother used Johnson & Johnson No More Tangles on my hair when I was young and now I use it on my daugher's hair.  I typically only use natural/organic prodcuts on my children's hair and skin, but I make an exception since this works so well.  My daughter has the super-fine hair typical of a toddler and it tangles so easily - when she's playing, napping, etc.  She hates having her hair combed, so I have to make the process as quick as possible and No More Tangles definitely helps.  After I've washed her hair in the bath, I spray some on and comb through while her hair is still wet and in the mornings/after her naps, I spray down her dry hair and then comb.  Somehow this product seems to work wonders and loosens up her stubborn tangles.  It makes her hair much easier to comb and I no longer have to tug at her hair to get the tanlges out.  I like the smell and it makes her hair smell nice.  The pump does get clogged easily and I've had to run it under warm water to declog it a few times.

Gives my curls the perfect bounce and separation

from Roswell, GA

Comments about Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray:

I have unusually wiry and coarse hair that tends to "clump" into small little ringlets that look kind of awkward (and tug super painfully) when I brush them out. When I spray on this detangling spray after I get out of the shower and before my hair dries, and work through my hair slowly with a brush, the little ringlets turn into big waves at the ends of my hair that are well separated (as in they don't clump weirdly). It also seems that spraying it on my hair lets me preserve my waves while going a day or two in between washing my hair. This alone makes this product very useful because it helps me avoid overwashing, which dries coarse and wavy hair out (and makes it frizz - the dreaded enemy of all curly-haired gals)

Other reviewers have mentioned that they don't like the smell; I personally didn't find that to be a problem as it was so faint. Just shake it before you spray, and don't over do it.