Other Misc. Hair Cares:
L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products

L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products

Pros

Cons

This shampoo will save me SO much money!!!

I recently purchased this shampoo and conditioner and have to admit I was a little skeptical. Since I had recently colored my hair (two days before purchase) I decided it was worth a try and what better time than when my hair was freshly colored. I figured that way I could really judge and possibly measure the claims of making color last longer and look more healthy. So it has been about three weeks and I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It has a an awesome scent and a really creamy texture. My hair is so shiny and the color does not seem to have faded at all and there really is a difference in my hair. The color looks great and it really does look like I just had it colored, just like the claims in the commercial. I never really gave much thought to how much is stripped out of our hair every time we wash it. I am going to save so much money using this product bcause I won't have to get touch ups as often, and in this economy that is one of things that has become a real priority. I love this product and will continue to be a loyal customer.

L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo & Conditioner is a must NOT!!!

L'Oreal EverPure Shampoo & Conditioner is honestly one of the worst shampoo and conditioner combos I have ever used!!! It does smell good with the hint of mint smell but other than that I have nothing good to say about it. It made my hair get really knotty in the shower and made if feel dry even while wet. Then after drying it my hair wouldn't feel clean and it would get greasy after one day. I could feel the product build up and it was not worth the money. My mom and sister have also tried it and won't use it again. I have blonde hair and have never had dandruff in my entire life and after using this my scalp began flaking!!! Also if you have hard to detangle hair then this is NOT the product for you. It does not make your hair easy to comb out. After I bought it and used the whole bottle thinking maybe that was just how it was at first I wouldn't use it again. I later won a bottle of the shampoo & conditioner and haven't used it. I wouldn't even use it if it was free.

Made my scalp really itchy!

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I purchased L'Oreal EverPure Hair Shampoo and the matching conditioner after reading about how bad sulfates are not only for your colored hair but also for the environment. I love that this product is 100% vegan and does not have any drying salts, as I tend to have dry hair, which gets worse after coloring it. I had my hair colored and waited about a week to start using this EverCare line. I used both the shampoo and the conditioner. The shampoo was a bit disappointing because it had a difficult time lathering up, and since I have long hair, I need quite a bit of lather to get all of my hair clean. That means tat I ended up using more shampoo than I normally would have. The conditioner was very good and thick and creamy, and I only needed to use a quarter sized amount to cover my hair. After using these products for about three days, I started developing an awful and constant itch on my scalp. I was not sure what had caused it and did not want to believe it was because of this new shampoo I was using, so I kept using it hoping it would go away. It was absolutely miserable and I was scratching my scalp constantly! Finally after two weeks of using L'Oreal EverCare products, I decided to stop to see if the itch would go away. Sure enough, after one day of skipping these products, my itch went completely away. I am not one to have sensitivity to ingredients in products but in this case, I clearly had a bad reaction to some of the ingredients in the shampoo and/or conditioner. Otherwise, I will say that it kept my hair color vibrant and my hair healthier looking after coloring it, but unfortunately, I must be one of the very few cases that have an allergic reaction.

For the two weeks I used these products, my hair color looked amazing and shiny. Had I not developed an itch with these products, I would probably still be using them.

The rosemary and mint scented shampoos and conditioners are wonderful and make the shampoo and conditioner very pleasant to use.

Must use both the conditioner and shampoo together

from Davis, CA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I have long, dry, chemically treated hair, so it is a challenge to keep it looking shiny and soft. I have tried quite a few different shampoos and conditioners, but few have helped with the dryness. So, because I have the best results using L'Oreal products to color my hair, I decided to try their L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care line as well. I also love the fact that it is sulfate free. I first tried the shampoo alone. This was a mistake. I couldn't get a comb through my hair, it was dry and dull looking. However, when I used the conditioner after shampooing, my hair looked great. EverPure is a great product when used correctly.

When using both shampoo and conditioner together, the L'Oreal EverPure works great. My dry, chemically treated hair is soft, silky and manageable. Moveover, my color lasts longer--at least one more week before I need to color my hair again.

The L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care products smell great. The scent is very light, fresh and smells clean.

great product

from Antioch, IL

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I really like this type of hair care product for one main reason because of there are no sulfates. My hair is long and thin and I have noticed over the years it just keeps getting worse so i decided to look for hair care products that are easy to buy and get to that can help my hair. Even though it has no sulfates it still has some other nasty chemicals that I don't like, but options are limited when trying to find a pure hair care product and this comes close to it. With this product I am pretty happy. I have noticed a big difference in my hair such as not being weighed down and looking at lot fuller than normal. The price is okay but it is something i don't have to buy online and I can just go to a near by store to pick it up and avoid shipping costs. This product also smells great and has a pretty good consistency to. It also suds pretty well and the conditioner spreads through out hair pretty well too.

Excellent

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I really love the EverPure Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner. I don't use them daily but I do use them to detox my hair which is colored and gets blown dry quite often and put up in hot rollers on occasion.

They have a lovely smell to them and leave my hair shiny and renewed.

I also like the containers they come in. They are good for when I am traveling. I find that my hair has a hard time when I travel because of the difference in the water. This helps to keep my hair from looking flat and lifeless. My hair tends to get limp and this helps to plump it back up.

I usually first shampoo all of my hair and rinse. Then I massage a small amount of the shampoo into my scalp without getting the longer part of my hair lathered up. I leave the conditioner in for a few minutes and rinse and then put a bit of extra conditioner on the ends.

I also really like that I can usually find coupons for this product.

Luxurious Haircare

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I've used many brands of shampoo in my lifetime. So many. Some of them have been good, some have been great, and some have just been okay. The Loreal Everpure collection is extra good, it's extra great, it's not just okay.
One of the best things about this collection is the fact that it leaves your hair super smooth.
Another good thing about this collection is that it has a good scent that lasts in your hair.
I like the looks of the bottles, too, and the overall luxuriousness of these products.
These products are easy to find at local supermarkets and grocery stores which makes it available to all.
One of the cons of this collection is the fact that they are priced a little higher than other brands. I can't really afford to use these products on a regular basis.
Overall, these are great products if you don't mind spending a little extra for quality. They leave hair smooth and smelling good.

Great Line of Hair Care Products

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I have used many of L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products over the past couple of years. My first experience with this line was with the rosemary and mint moisture shampoo and conditioner. At that time I was looking for an alternative to the expensive rosemary and mint hair care products that I normally purchase from a salon. What I really liked about L'Oreal EverPure products was that they are sulfate free so they are not harsh on my hair. All of the shampoos that I have used in this line of products clean my hair without drying it. My favorite shampoo/conditioner is the EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Smooth Shampoo. I have long wavy hair that is very prone to getting frizzy and using the smooth shampoo helps to tame my hair and reduce the frizz. I also found that the products in this line are safe to use on my highlighted hair, I have not experienced any color fading when using them. I recently tried the Moisture Restorative Masque and found that it helped to moisturize my dry ends and made my hair feel really smooth. Overall, this line of hair care products are comparable to expensive salon products and I would highly recommend.

Wonderful product. Makes my hair Shiny and more durable

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

This product is a very nice product. It is gentle enought to use on my hair everyday but strong enought to keep it clean. It leaves a shiny sheak to it. Does not leave any oily residue. Normally my hair is greasy by mid day, but with this product my hair stay cleans, fresh and shiny all day long.

Hair is clean, with a shine to it. No longer oily throughout the day. Soft texture while not getting frizzy.

Scent is very settle, but enough that I keep smelling my hair throughout the day. Very refreshing but not too much.

One of my favorite product lines

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I picked up this entire line of hair products after the last time I dyed my hair, wanting to splurge a little and knowing sulfate free hair products were better to use on dyed hair because they wouldn't fade the color. I was immediately attracted to the design of the bottles and containers, they look sleek and professional but everything in the line comes at a great price. My favorite product in the line is the leave in conditioner in Rosemary Mint. It's so easy to just pump twice into my palm and run it through my hair and it defines my curls and waves without making them crispy like mousse or hair spray. The rest of the line is just as awesome and effective too.

I loved how clean and light my hair felt after using this product line. It works great!

I really like the rosemary mint smell of these products. It's refreshing, light, and leaves my hair smelling clean for at least a few hours after I shampoo with it.

Great shampoo and conditioner for color treated and oily hair!

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I have never been picky about shampoo till my friend suggested this one to me and now it's all i will use. It leaves my hair so shiny. I love that it is sulfate so that I don't have switch shampoos when I get highlights. I was never a fan of conditioner till I discovered this brand. Now I use conditioner almost every time I wash my hair. Another thing that I love about this shampoo is that I can go a couple of days without washing my hair and it won't get oily. Before using L'Oreal I would have to wash my hair every day. Another great thing about it is the smell, even my boyfriend loves it!.

I also love the fact that I can always find coupons for it and it's also on sale alot of times. Even though it's a little more than I would usually spend on hair products, the fact that my hair is so much more manageable is so worth it. Considering that I don't have to wash my hair everyday like I did with other shampoos I'm probably spending the same amount of money.

Another thing I've noticed is that I used to have an issue with dandruff and since using L'Oreal Everpure my scalp hasn't been that itchy.

Really good, especially coming from L'Oreal

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about L'Oreal EverPure Hair Care Products:

I'm glad L'oreal finally caught onto the sulfate-free train, although I do question why they even label their conditioners as "Sulfate Free" being that sulfates are surfactants (i.e. detergents; used for cleaning). I do find that somewhat an insult to their customers' intelligence. But overall, especially the Rosemary Mint Conditioning Treatment, I think L'Oreal EverPure has come up with a decent product.

The Rosemary Mint Conditioning treatment performed really well for me, my hair felt nice and soft after using it. In fact, I feel that it can hold its own among some other higher end conditioning treatments. Exceptional for its price point.

At least the Rosemary Mint smells great. It has a very botanical or naturally inclined scent, not a super manufactured or unnatural smell. Not to say that it's all natural or anything like that - it's just very clear that this scent was chosen and formulated for a more nature minded audience (the types who go for sls-free, or organic or all natural ingredients).