Other Misc. Hair Cares:
Aveda
Aveda (All hair products)

Aveda (All hair products)

you should try Damage RemedyTM Daily Hair Repair

I'm the girl that likes to color her hair and do a lot of fun thing to my hair, and my husband thinks it cute also, but i must say , all that coloring leaves my hair dry and damaged. i tried some other products for dry and damaged hair and was not pleased, either they were not worth there price or they did not do what they said they were going to do. im a aveda junky ( i just love their products ). so first i received a free sample in with my order, and i tried and and it was absolutly GREAT and i mean it, I loved it, it smells good, it did not weigh down my hair and make it look greasy, it was easy tyo comb it out, ( i have very long hair, so when it gets tangled, it gets tangled. lol if you want to see a bad hair day, you just need to see me like that one time. lol you'll never forget it ). Anyways. i love this products. the lable says

1. Certified organically-derived quinoa protein penetrates hair to instantly repair damage and strengthen from the inside out.

2. Wheat protein helps protect from heat styling--such as blow-drying and ironing.

3. Soy-derived oil detangles to help prevent further damage and breakage.

4. Certified organic essential oils including bergamot, mandarin and ylang ylang provide an uplifting aroma.

and thats what it does

Shampure is Heavenly

While a lot of Aveda's products are natural, my scalp is irritated by a lot of their hair products, except for Shampure, which is very gentle. I get amazing results every time I shampoo and condition with it.

Dry Remedy shampoo.

from Henrico, Virginia

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • I love this product and I will be buying it agai
  • Smells great

Cons

• It gave my hair extra body.
    • Limpness/Lifelessness

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

I've been a customer for over 20 yrs. and I've never been disappointed with any product I've purchased. I'm a life long customer.

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Aveda products slightly more expensive and worth it!

from New York, NY

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

My girlfriend introduced me to Aveda, well she actually went bought the products online and sent them to my work as she was tired of me complaining about my hair.

It was a lovely surprise & a year later I am still using Aveda products but am purchasing them myself online! :-)

My gf foundthe mfor a lot cheaper on a website called Fresh so I pretty much continue to buy from there, they offer free delivery and I don't have to go hunting over the weekend to find haircare at a reasonable price, a win-win I say!

The products are fantastic and my hair isn't as oily and it looks shinier so definitely would recommend.

Aveda hair products

from Cape Coral, FL

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

I absolutely love the smell and feel of Aveda Hair Products. They are all natural and make you feel great!. They are however a little pricey. The only good thing is you only need a little at a time. They are made very concentrated so are great for adults, but kids will still use too much so either help them or save them as your guilty pleasure.

Aveda Hair Products Are Great!

from Canton, GA

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

I had never tried Aveda products until I went to a salon that used Aveda. These are top quality products for hair that really make you feel like you have a brand new head of hair, especially if you have colored or chemically treated hair. This is a product that I could immediately tell the difference in how my hair felt and how managable my hair became. If you try Aveda, you will never want to try another hair product.

AVEDA is the BEST!!!!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

I recieved my first Aveda travel kit from a friend for christmas. I was hooked on all and any aveda products since then! All their products smell so fresh and clean with their own distinct aroma. My favorite products are the be curly line, since I have wavy hair, the hand and foot relief, lip balm with spf, and their pure-fumes (which, if you sign up with their reward points, they usually send you a voucher for a free pure fume your birthday month!) The staff at Aveda stores are usually very friendly and helpful. They offer you a cup of tea while you shop, and you can also accumulate points when you shop to use on certain items in a catalog they have. I have a friend who accumulated enough points and got a free vacation to Jamaica! FREE! well of course after buying all the aveda products.

Outstanding!

from Crawfordville, FL

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

Aveda products are one of the best on the market! I use the mint shampoo and conditioner,the products for curly hair,the hand creme and the mint soap.The products are so clean and natural.You owe it to yourself to just try some of their products.I promise you,you will be back for more!!!

you should try Damage RemedyTM Daily Hair Repair

from Highland Park, MI

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

3. Soy-derived oil detangles to help prevent further damage and breakage.

and thats what it does

Aveda Products are Great

from Grand Blanc, MI

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

I had never been to Aveda before due to there being none within short distance to me, but I just recently checked out one of the Aveda retail stores and walked out a happy customer. The salesperson was very friendly, and was very helpful in informing us what their new products could do. Everything is environmentally friendly and natural. I immediately noticed that products are rather pricey, but well worth the quality. Apparently, most everything comes in a concentrated form that requires you not to have to buy and use a large amount. We therefore purchased some smaller sizes of curl product for hair, and we were given also three free samples of other products to try. If you sign up for Aveda's birthday club promo online, you get a card sent to you in the mail for a free full-sized product that is tailored to your preferences. I was offered my choice of some lotions and oils, and then I was seated for a few minutes to see which scent I preferred most to be mixed in with it.

Aveda ---Everything they have for your hair is wonderful!

from Neenah, WI

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

Aveda (All hair products).  I love Aveda.  I don't read the ingredients on this one because I know that it is perfect and wonderful for your hair.  They leave out the bad stuff that other companies put into their hair care products.  I love how Aveda's line of shampoo and conditioners does not weigh your hair down and it does not leave it feeling limp and lifeless like some other products that I have tried.  You  even use less of the Aveda products than you normally would with other shampoos and conditioners.  It does not foam up as much, which takes some getting used to but the way your hair smells, the way your hair feels, the way your hair looks when you use Aveda will be all that you need to really want to switch brands.  I find that it is not expensive when you take into consideration how much less you use!  Even their hair styling products are wonderful!  You barely have to use any of them and you get wonderful hold & finish!

Aveda products

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Aveda (All hair products):

I have used Aveda products for years now. I have tried to use other brands but always come back to Aveda. They are pricey so I wait for sales but they are worth it. I especially love the phomollient. My hair is fine and gels and mousses weight it down. This does not. I will use that, dry my hair and than smooth in some of their light elements defining whip and dry my hair with the roller dryer. It is the only thing that I have found that makes my hair stay in place and not collapse the minute I go outisde. The control paste also works but it's a bit more sticky. The smell of all of the products I have bought is wonderful--very fresh and clean. The only bad thing I can see is the price. They are pricey so I do wait for sales. You can subscribe to them online and they will send you 'free shipping' or free samples with your order. They also have a free cream coupon that they send you on your birthday!