Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Chemically-Treated Hair
TIGI
TIGI Self Absorbed Vitamin Shampoo

TIGI Self Absorbed Vitamin Shampoo

My hair drinks this stuff in!!

from New Lebanon, NY

Comments about TIGI Self Absorbed Vitamin Shampoo:

This shampoo is a bit expensive, but I think it is well worth it. It makes my hair shine and I love the way it smells. It's a little watery/liquidy compared to other thicker shampoos, but it lathers just as well.

I've been using it for a few months now & my hair is in better condition for it!

TIGI Self Absorbed Vitamin Shampoo Sells Itself! LOVE IT!

from Walled Lake, MI

Comments about TIGI Self Absorbed Vitamin Shampoo:

I am ADDICTED to TIGI Self Absorbed Vitamin Shampoo and conditioner. While some shampoos leave your hair feeling far too clean, this adds vitamins in your hair that are necessary for great looking and great feeling hair. It doesn't really strip your hair of the oils it needs, like many shampoos but it shouldn't be used all the time.

I like to use this shampoo if I've been blowing my hair dry or taking an iron to it. All the heat takes a lot out on your hair and I need a shampoo that puts stuff back in my hair - like vitamins. The scent is great and I love the way my hair feels after using the combo. It's not an every day shampoo and I can dry out your hair if you use it too often. I use it as my "sometimes" shampoo - especially after highlighting my hair.

I've used it on my clients in the salon and it's an over-all DO for them! I like that it comes in a larger package but the smaller size might be better for people who don't like to commit.

Best smelling shampoo

from Simi Valley, CA

Comments about TIGI Self Absorbed Vitamin Shampoo:

I have very dry over processed hair and when I found Tigi Self Absorbed Shampoo I was in love.  My hair felt so soft had shiny like never before and most of all it smells wonderful!  Tigi has a great line of products with fun, funky names and really neat packaging.  They are on the cutting edge in the industry and always keeping up with what is new and exciting.  They use quality ingredients in their products and stand behind them 100%.  I have never been disappointed with anything I have used from the Tigi haircare line.  I think they are a little pricey, but well worth it.  Every now and then you will find a special going on that you can get a good deal.  I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone who has dry dull hair and needs a pick me up.  It seems like I have tried everything on the market and this has by far been the best shampoo for my hair.  I will be a Tigi user for life and look forward to all the new products in the future.