Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Great shampoo to keep your hair curly

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

I have thick, wavy, and most of the time frizzy hair. I typically use straitening shampoo and blow dry my hair straight. Sometimes I like to wear my hair wavy with "beachy" type waves. I typically just use shampoo and put beach spray in my hair when I'm planning to wear my hair wavy. I like to use Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo to help my hair have a nice wave to it. This shampoo does a great job of keeping my hair clean and from getting oily throughout the day. It is also safe to use on my color treated hair. It does not make it dull at all or fade the color.

I like that this shampoo brings out the natural curl in my hair, and it helps to keep it curly all day long. I don't have to worry about my hair falling flat.

Although this shampoo is a little expensive, you can normally find coupons for Pantene Pro-V Products. It's also nice that this shampoo is sold at most stores that carry shampoo products.

This keeps my hair clean all day long.

This shampoo smells really good, and it keeps my hair smelling great all day long.

absoultey love it!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

This product is very effective and it smells wonderful! If you have curly hair this is very much worth the price. Sometimes you really DO get what you pay for. This product took my frizzy curls and turned them into something not only that was manageable and made it possible to get rid of the tangles, but it also gave definition to my curls and I have noticed a significant decrease in frizz. No shampoo will ever get rid of all the humid inducing frizz but this product is VERY good. I could not be happier with the quality. A definite must have for anyone with curly hair!

It worked better then I had expected it to! No more unmanageable curls! Now they have shape and definition!

LOVE the scent of this product and the scent lasts long after the shower ends and as a smoker, that's saying something, most products cant stand up to cig smoke but this one can!!! Hours after taking a shower I have had my boyfriend comment on how good my hair still smells. This product has made me a fan of this brand for life!

I like this brand.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

I've used Pantene ever since I can remember. When I switch to something else, to me my hair feels weird and not as soft as it does when I use Pantene. I also have natural curly hair and I feel that this type of Pantene helps tame my curls better.

I don't think there is much of a scent. That is the only issue I have, but my hair never smells bad. It smells clean and fresh, which is a good thing. I just think they should be scented a little better. My suggested scents that Pantene should make are watermelon, vanilla, coconut, and maybe for the holidays like a peppermint, cinnamon, or pine.

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo Is Above Average

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo is a shampoo that I thought would work better than it did. Whenever Pantene makes a new shampoo that will work with my hair texture, I always try it. So when this one came out, I was looking forward to using it. This shampoo will re-new hair with moisture. It is supposed to give your hair curl definition and help with frizz control. I think it does a good job of that. The frizz control protection seems to work for most of the day. It made my hair shinny and soft. The problem I have with this shampoo is that it seems to weight down my hair. My hair loses bounce and a little volume. I really like the way it lathers, and the smell of it. The smell is fresh and clean. The texture is average, and I would say a little on the thick side. It comes in a big and fancy container with bright writing on it. This shampoo will last for at least a year because of the amount you get. It can be expensive, but with a coupon, it is a fair price. It says that this shampoo is good for color-treated and permed hair. I do not have permed or color-treated hair. So, I'm not sure what it will do for those hair types. I think it will work on all other types of hair, except for straight. I guess what I am trying to say is, you need to try it and decide for yourself. I give "Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo " a "6" on a scale of 1-10.

moisture for the curl!!!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

I have curly hair. I have dry hair. The two generally walk hand in hand- unfortunately. That means that my world is a great big ball of frizzy fuzzy hair. And what happens when curly hair gets dry? It frizzes. But that's nothing new that's what frizzy hair does. What is new and downright cold- is what happens next. It splits. And then it breaks. And then you have curly hair that has short ends and long ends and though it doesn't look as bad as it looks it still looks pretty darn bad. The only thing that will stop this is to get the moisture *into* the hair rather than around it. It sounds easy but I've been at this way too long to believe in easy. This does pretty darn good. Better than anything else I've ever tried.

I want my hair to be as moist and hydrated as it can be- I want less breakage and I want a clean scalp ( and hair) this really delivers on all levels.

All Pantene pretty much smells the same - and it does smell pretty darn good.

Leaves my hair clean and moisturized.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

I have very long and naturally wavy/curly hair. I have tried many different products that are intended to tame frizz. I have not really noticed a difference when I used this shampoo. It doesn't really tame the frizz all that well. My results may be a little bit skewed because I live in the Midwest where it can be very humid during the summer. It is pretty much impossible to leave my hair curly in that climate. The only products that I have seen an improvement with are leave in products. These are products like mouses and creams that you apply after you are done washing your hair. The shampoo does get my hair clean and it does feel moisturized so I continue to use it. It has a clean and fresh smelling scent that I like. I have yet to find a shampoo/conditioner combo that really tames frizz without having to use a bunch of other products. I will continue to use this product, but just as an ordinary shampoo instead of a frizz buster.

works like it says it does

from Perry, FL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

I have already tried many products for my long frizzy curly hair. I have to say that Pantene works the best. It leaves my hair soft silky and smooth. I have even got compliments on how good my hair looks. I also think the pri
ce is reasonable. I have been using this product fot two years now and dont plan on switching any time soon.

It gets the job done, but it is not the best choice.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

I have long thick curly hair. My hair is almost all the way down to my butt and is very, very thick. I have always had curly hair, and always look for the best products to use in my hair since curly hair loses it's moisture so easily and that is what makes the best curls. This shampoo does not really add moisture to your hair, but it does not dry it out either. It maintains curls, but doesn't help make them more bouncy curly or help make it curly when you need it. It also takes a long time to rinse everything out of your hair and might leave a residue in your hair. If you have hair that is thin you may not have this problem, but for me and my other friends with thick hair this happens. I would say it is best to use if you live in a climate where your curls are not ruined by the weather because it will help you maintain those healthy pretty curls. If you have curly hair there though that is damaged I would not recommend that you use this shampoo because it will not help your hair and might even make the problem worse.

There are other shampoos that work way better for curly hair

It does not have a chemical smell to it, and I always received compliments that my hair smelt good.

i love this shampoo!!! it works great and smells yummy!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

i use this every day! it works well for my hair that is long and curly! love to use it. only complaint is that it goes too fast!! my mom got me started on it after going through a number of hair products and i don't plan on switching anytime soon!

i have been using this shampoo for several years and i love it!! my hair is moderately to very curly and this shampoo works great for helping my hair to look its best! i have never had any dandruff problems while using this shampoo like i have had while using other shampoos! it also helps my curls look more defined and smooth as opposed to the frizzyness that sometimes happens with curly hair. this is a huge thing for me because i like to look my best and professional while at college!

i have had a number of people tell me my hair smells good after using this shampoo! you gotta love getting compliments because of your care products!! i never turn down an opportunity to get a compliment!

Great shampoo that defines my waves.

from Sammamish, WA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series Shampoo:

I love the Pantene line and this is another great product.

I have wavy hair and this shampoo helped to define/pump up the curls. It also cleaned my hair and left it feeling soft.

I liked the scent-light floral.