Other Digestion Medicines:
Sustenex
Sustenex Probiotic

Sustenex Probiotic

Sustenex Probiotic Chews taste so good and are good for you.

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Sustenex Probiotic:

Sustenex Probiotic Chews taste so good and are good for you. I like the Natural Mixed Berry Flavor. The chews are individually wrapped, so you just unwrap one and pop it into your mouth to chew and enjoy. I appreciate that the serving size is one 1 piece, not because the product does not taste good (it tastes so good that you don't feel like you are eating something "good" for you). I have taken some vitamins that say that you are supposed to take Four for a serving. I appreciate that Sustenex Probiotic Chews not only support digestive health, but also your immune health. I am Always trying to avoid getting sick, so taking something that tastes good AND helps me stay healthy is a big plus. Negatives: The first two ingredients are sugar and corn syrup. I try to be healthy, but healthy does not always taste good. Sustenex Probiotic Chews taste so good and are good for you.

• Immediacy:

Finally something that works for me!

from Stevenson Ranch, CA

Comments about Sustenex Probiotic:

After trying many different products to try and fix my chronic constipation (due to my medication), I tried Sustenex - and it WORKED! I have been taking laxatives of all kinds - fiber -natural - harsh chemicals. They all left me with stomach cramps and bloating before providing me with any relief. This product has no taste, the pills are easy to take, and I saw results within 2 days of using the product. I was so amazed with this product, I recommended it to my mother who suffers from bouts of diarrhea and was always taking Immodium. After a few days of use of the product she showed signs of improvement. I am completely happy with Sustenex.

Sustenex really gets your stomach back on track!

from Redlands, CA

Comments about Sustenex Probiotic:

Who doesn't use some kind of supplement these days? I try not to be one of the people that pops a million pills but some things are unavoidable....such as my stomach. I suffer through allergies and a small host of other environmentally induced maladies but stomach issues are one that even I won't suffer through. Which, don't get me wrong, I have suffered through them for some time now, trying this or that...until my doctor recommended probiotics. First it was Yakult (ugh, the taste!) and from there I moved on to the yogurt (but I'm not quite a yogurt fan) and I have recently discovered Sustenex from Digestive Advantage. I make sure to take it with water and some food, preferrably a meal and it goes into my system with narry a noise. I have had a little bit of acid indigestion with it (hence my not quite 5 star rating) but I think that may just be me as I'm prone to that sort of thing. But as for the product itself it has really helped with the gassy, bloated (ewww, yucky) issues one can have with the not so pretty, real life stomachs some of us are blessed with.