Other Digestion Medicines:
Pepcid
Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets

Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets

Pepcid-the only way to spell relief

from Detroit, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

I usually don't repeat a food that has given me heartburn. Something that upsets my stomach, I just stay away from. Common sense, right? Well, I don't always practice what I preach. Yes, I fall to temptation to the occasionally heartburn churner. You know what I am talking about. The fried dish you should stay away from for so many health reasons. But you eat it anyway. Yummy, you think as it goes down to your tummy. Sometime later you clutch your middle thinking, 'why did I do that'? You know the burning sensation, the bloating.

When I am in that situation I always reach for my PEPCID ACID REDUCER. I always have it in my medicine closet close at hand. After chewing the tablet I know I will be in less pain after 15 minutes. It coats my the inside of my stomach with relief. I have offered PEPCID as relief  to so many of my friends and relatives  that they ask me if I am the official spokesperson. Joking aside, this is truly the best over-the-counter remedy for an upset tummy. I always carry some in my purse, just in case.

One more plus about  is that the taste is not chalky like other over-the-counter remedies. The berry flavor goes down well.

Excellent

It's chewable...need I say more

Immediacy
        within 15 minutes

• Immediacy:

Works fast, keep the heart burn away throughout day.

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

I like the Pepcid Complete Chewable tablets.  I like the convenient dosing.  They are easy to take on the go, since they are chewable and no water is needed to take them.  They work pretty fast on my heart burn.  I am an occasional heart burn sufferer, not a chronic one.  I wouldn't recommend this product for a chronic heart burn sufferer (better to try prilosec or prevacid).  This product tastes good as compared to other products, like tums.  I have tried the tums chewables and I hate the taste of those.  I did not seem to have any side effects after taking it.  With the tums, I always found that it was constipating.  With the pepcid complete, that was not a problem.  It has the calcium like the tums (which constipates) but it also has magnesium to counteract that problem.  The calcium and magnesium work fast to take care of heart burn while the famotidine keeps the heart burn away for the remainder of the day.

• Immediacy:

Pepcid Complete is even better with Berry

from Houston, TX

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

When I first discovered Pepcid, I was not very pleased with their caplet. I didn't find it effective. I was a little hesistant to try their Pepcid Complete chewable verison but I heard good things from a friend. You will pay for this product, but it is more than worth it. I was glad that I tried it. Initially, I wasn't too happy with the taste of the original flavor, but it was effective. I was happy to relieve my heartburn symptoms and I only had to take one tablet verses 2 Rolaids or Tums. So imagine my delight when I discovered the Berry version. I fell in love with this product after one taste. It was smooth and sweet. I did not know that medicine could taste so good. The taste did not change the effectiveness. It actually made the entire experience even better. My heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion and gas were all relieved in a tasty way.

Nothing works as well as Pepcid Complete

from West Rutland, VT

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

My husband and I both ocassionally have heart burn or stomach acid problems. Pepcid complete is the very best product we have ever used to conrtrol it. And we have tried them all! Not cheap, but worth every penny.

Pregnant? This is the heartburn medicine for you!

from Apopka, FL

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

From time to time I had heartburn, but when I became pregnant with our first son-man did I get it bad!! Tums did absolutely nothing for me, it was like popping candy-no effect at all for the heartburn. After several weeks of no relief and lack of sleep (it really flared up at night), I asked my doctor for a resolution. She suggested taking two Pepcid a day, once at night before bed and another in the morning when I woke up. Pepcid works wonders!! It completely solved my heartburn problems. It works very quickly and keeps the acid reflux flareups away. I am very grateful to be turned onto such a wonderful product and hope this can help others (especially Mommy's to be) with their issues. I know the price is a bit high for Pepcid, but if you truly need relief and fast, this is the product that's not going to let you down! I have tried the store brand alternative once, but found that it was not as fast acting and much harder to chew.

Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets are awesome

from Woods Cross, UT

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

I have suffered from live altering heartburn and acid reflux for a number of years and this product is a lifesaver.  I had to have my gallbladder removed eleven years ago because I suffered with debilitating gallbladder attacks.  Life since then has been better, but every once in a while I will get this deep down burning just like the beginning of a gallbladder attack.  If I take a couple Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets it will knock down the burning and pain before it turns into a full out attack.  I love the convenience, the fact they dissolve quickly and that they are fast acting.  They also have a very pleasant berry flavor.  My husband has also suffered with acid reflux for a couple of years now and he takes these when he has pain, burning and wheezing from the effects of it.  I love that it is dual action and not only controls the burning of the acid, but also turns off the acid so it will quit burning, so to speak.

Very Awesome Medication

from Austin, TX

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

I have bought the Pepcid Complete 25 ct tablets-berry flavor. Wow these are great for heartburn. They help me all the time & I take one before I eat a meal. I get very bad heartburn & can feel it here on my chest.  After I take one of these tablets my heartburn goes away & I dont feel uncomfortable with a bad pain in my chest. I recommend this medication for anyone that has  bad heartburn. Two thumbs up!

Pepcid Complete Chewables stop the burn and taste great

from Katy, TX

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

Pepcid Complete Chewable tablets are by far the best relief for heartburn and acid reflux that I have found to date. I am able to take one tablet at night before bed with a glass of water and suffer no side effects from heartburn during the night. I would recommend Pepcid Complete Chewables to anyone who asks. And the berry flavor is by far my favorite flavor. You feel almost like you are taking a vitamin!

Not thrilled with the results of this medication

from West Bend, WI

Comments about Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets Berry 25 Tablets:

I'm not thrilled with the results of Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets.  The tablets taste chalky, way more chalky than Tums or the generic comparrison.  The chewable tablets are more convienient than having to take a pill, but the dryness of the tablets makes you have to take a drink of water afterward anyway.  Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets are less effective than over-the-counter heartburn medication in a pill form, such as omeprazole, as, after taking Pepcid Complete for two weeks, I suffered more frequent break-through heartburn than I do when taking omeprazole, which is what I most frequently use once a day to treat heartburn.  I would not recommend this over-the-counter medication to others, as even less-frequent heartburn sufferers I have talked to have problems with break-through heartburn after having taken Pepcid Complete Chewable Tablets.  Overall, I would have to rate this medicine two out of five stars, as the only thing it really has going is the convenience of chewable tablets, if you're willing to put up with a dry, chalky mouth.