Other Digestion Medicines:

Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each

Pros

Cons

Heartburn Prevention With One Little Pill

Zantac 75 is a product of the Pfizer Corporation and it is one of several antacid products that I use on a weekly basis. I am prone to getting heartburn and sometimes, it can reach the level of a full- blown acid reflux attack.  Acid reflux is accompanied by severe coughing, a burning feeling in the throat, and the horrific taste of stomach acid (combined with the food/drink you ate) coating your taste buds. The taste is so putrid, it cannot be described in words. It is particularly nasty when brought about by ice cream- one of my favorite late night indulgences.

Preventing acid reflux is the main reason I take medications like Zantac 75. Between 30 and 60 minutes before an eating binge, I pop one of these tablets to eliminate the chances for an acid eruption during the night. These tablets work like a charm, eliminating practically any chance for an acid reflux episode during the evening hours. Even if I have been eating very close to bedtime, one Zantac 75 tablet is all I need to give me peace of mind.

Zantac 75 is also effective for eliminating heartburn and acid indigestion after the symptoms have already made themselves known. My experience with Zantac 75 when used to eliminate heartburn that already exists is good, but not great. I find that Zantac 75 takes a little longer to get working than some other heavy- duty antacids I commonly use. Also, it depends on the severity of the problem. If I experience a small amount of stomach pain from overeating, Zantac 75 has no problem attacking the acid and eliminating the pain. But if acid reflux is the problem, Zantac 75 takes a little longer to get the job done. It is still superior to the ordinary antacids like Tums and Rolaids, but not as effective as some of the other brands of acid reducers.

Overall, Zantac 75 is a very good acid reducer that functions best when used as a preventative medicine to stop stomach acid buildup before it gets out of hand. It isn't as good when used for instant relief, but it still performs its job quite well in either instance. It isn't the best acid reducer on the market, but it does perform better than average and I will continue to buy it from time to time when stomach acid becomes a serious problem.

Still get mild heartburn but it's helping some with nausea

*I am 28 weeks pregnant with our 4th child. Have been experiencing heartburn and nausea (yes again), my doctor is the one who told me to start taking Zantac 75 at night. She imformed me that this would help with the heartburn and nausea. Heartburn wasn't majorly bad but the nausea was driving me nuts. I've been taking the Zantac for 3 nights now and so far it's been working great on the nausea. Although with the heartburn I did have a small amount the first 2 nights. But I was told that it might take a few days for my preggo body to adjust and get used to the Zantac. I would highly recommend this product to pregnant woman who suffer nausea and heartburn. Anything that will help me take care of my 3 boys without feeling sick is a wonder drug to me! lol *

A life & sleep saver for an expectant mother-thank you Zantac 75

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

I have to tell you, that Zantac 75 for the relief of Heartburn has been a lifesaver to me during more than one pregnancy. Up until 12 years ago, I had never experienced the pain that heartburn can inflict on a person - that is until my first pregnancy. I now have a true understanding about the pain that frequent sufferers endure. If you suffer from heartburn (frequently OR occasionally), I highly recommend Zantac 75, especially in the terrific 60 count value pack.

My OBGyn first introduced me to Zantac. I didn't suffer terribly during my first pregnancy, just mildly. However, with each child the frequency, duration and intensity increased greatly. By my third pregnancy I could not leave the house without Zantac 75, if by some slim chance I did, you had better believe that we would be making a pit stop for this awesome stuff. Sometimes I would forget to take it before going out to eat and a bout of heartburn would creep up on me - I was grateful to have this serious heartburn relief on me because it works super fast.

If you haven't already, you really owe it to yourself to try Zantac 75. Seriously, I have not found anything cheaper or even more expensive that works better or FASTER! If you suffer often from heartburn I completely sympathize with you and want you to get fast, safe relief. Even to this day I keep a box of **Zantac 75 **in my medicine cabinet; I never want to be caught in the middle of the night with heartburn and no way to relieve it. Let me know if you’ve tried **Zantac 75 **for the Relief of Heartburn and how it has worked for you. Hugs!

It seems to begin to dissolve quickly, attacking heartburn pain very effectively. I've been getting heartburn recently and forgot that I had these wonderful pills in my medicine cabinet - I was overjoyed when I remembered because these take MY hearburn away completely; and it doesn't return after the pill has gotten out of my system. The pain is just GONE for good...until of course I eat something to re-energize it I suppose.

These pills are very small, easy to swallow and you only need one to eliminate the pain for good.

Immediacy
Zantac 75, for me, worked within 10 minutes. In fact it works so quick, sometimes I forget that I was even hurting because Zantac does such a great job at relieving the pain.

• Immediacy:

Zantac 75 To The Rescue

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

I don't get a heartburn very often but when I do I am miserable. I have no after taste when I take Zantac 75 like I did with other brands. I rely on Zantac 75 to take away and leave me feeling good.. It is like instant relief for me and this is what I need. It is nice not having to deal with a heartburn when I am trying to work or just enjoying every day life. Zantac 75 is tops for me. I carry Zantac 75 with me all the time and I have a supply at home. My family has gotten so they use Zantac 75 also. I have given Zantac 75 to a lot of my friends when they have heartburn.  I have no problem finding Zantac 75 in the stores and I am alwasys watching for coupons to use when I have to buy Zantac 75. I highly recommend Zantac 75 to anyone that  has heartburn whether it would be mild or severe. I hope that they will always keep Zantac 75 on the market. If not I hope they come out with something that is just as good or better.

Zantac 75 works fast and effective.

Immediacy
Zantac 75 is very easy to use.

• Immediacy:

Great Product for Acid Reflux Sufferers

from Decatur, GA

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

For anyone who has ever had to deal with heart burn...I think it's pretty safe to say that this product is the answer to your pain! I have tried a variety of different tricks to stop my heartburn before it starts and have been unsuccessful.  What I enjoy most about this product is that you can take it before you eat anything that might be spicy or cause you to have acid reflux and "presto" it's never happens.Signed another satisfied customer

Works great on heartburn - exactly as advertised.

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

I started taking Zantac years ago when it was still a prescription medication. It was prescribed to help prevent stomach trouble from anti-inflammatories I took for my rheumatoid arthritis. It worked extremely well, and as far as I could tell, I suffered no side effects, even though I took it daily for years.These days I don't need a daily dose of Zantac, but when I do have an acid stomach or heartburn, I turn to the OTC Zantac for relief. It still works great, and I like the fact that several different strengths are now available. Zantac works quickly and relieves my symptoms.

I like Zantac 150 best

from Carmichael, CA

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

I like Zantac better than Pepcid and Tagament. Now Zantac 150 is available over the counter, so I but it since I used to have to take two Zantac 75's. Great product. The new mint flavor really makes it go down easy.  I give it 8 out of 10 stars.

Fast acting, Long acting Relief

from Jackson, MI

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

This product is a lifesaver, although slightly high in cost, it is well worth it, it works fast, it lasts, although between 8-12 hours, if not taken at right time, you could wake up in the middle of the night suffering, but good news! take another one, so far there have not been any reported long term use effects that I am aware of, but as the information states, if taken for long period, see your doctor, they also come in 150mg tablets too, for the acid reflux from heck or just for that extra spicy burrito you just had to have..Give it a try

Zantac works in decreasing heartburn.

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

I am very sensitive to spicy foods and can get heartburn very easily.  Since I started using this product, the heartburn is less often and less intense.  I still try to avoid highly spiced foods, but I used to get heartburn from almost anything.  This product has made my life so much easier and more comfortable.

I count on it to reduce the stomach pain

from Gold Beach, OR

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

This is a standby in our medicine cabinet. But to be honest, we go for the generic and it works terrific. Both my husband and I use it - just one or at the most 2 little pills just when needed - for heartburn - warning signs of heartburn, etc.   Good stuff!

Acid Reflux

from Maxton, NC

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

I have been diagnosed with GERD. I have taken every prescription that there is on the market for my heart burn and prescribed and over the counter medications. The only thing I have found that works is Zantac. You don't have to take it everyday and when you do need it, it works real fast. If you have heartburn everyday or just some time you should keep a bottle of these in your medicine cabinet.

Zantac really works!

from Boiling Springs, SC

Comments about Zantac 75 Relief of Heartburn 60 Each:

When you have heartburn, you immediately look for relief and this is the answer. It provides the necessary relief you want with no side effects. It's so wonderful to actually fall asleep at night without all the problems that keep you awake from having heartburn.