3.7
Other Women's Deodorants:
Sure

3.7

Sure is great!

I have often struggeld to find a deodarant/antiperspirant that works for me for a long period of time, but Sure has solved that problem! I really hate deodarants that simply add to or mask the smell of perspiration, and so I was glad when I found that Sure had an unscented variety because instead of just adding flowerly smells it eliminates the perspiration that causes the negative odors.  I have also found that the antiperspirant in Sure works very well, something I didn't realize until I tried to use a different brand.  After switching off Sure for a month or so, I started noticing that I constantly felt wet from perspiration, and some of my clothes were starting to yellow in the armpits.  I wasn't sure why this would suddenly happen and at first thought it was a result of the deodarant's residue. I switched to another brand and the same problem happened.  After swithcing back to Sure this problem has been eliminated and I have found myself dry and free of any unwanted scents!

Sure Deodorant - I'm Not so SURE.

I used Sure deodorant during two different times of the year, winter and summer, to see if I could see a difference during the winter months in terms of success with the product It turns out, that even during the winter months, the Sure deodorant did NOT do its job very well either. Initially, the product would work for maybe an hour - an hour and half at keeping my underarms dry, but that's all! I am so disappointed because I bought a ton of this product for very cheap due to sales and coupons and I guess I'm just going to have to give it away to someone who hardly or never sweats. The brand has a pretty limited selection in terms of scents or formulas, but it is one of the least expensive I have personally found. I am always a woman trying to find quality products for cheaper prices, but in this case, that did not happen. Also, it would leave a weird residue under my arms and would show up on my tank tops. I personally will never purchase this product again unless the company does some serious upgrades and I would not recommend to those who sweat during the day.

from Georgia

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented deodorant is one that I am currently using. As a man I do not think this is strong enough to cover my armpit odors. It does go on transparently but the scent is not strong enough to prevent me from smelling sweaty and feeling unclean. The scent is quite weak and it seems as though it doesn't last long. I find myself putting this deodorant on about three times a day. It is not a deodorant I would recommend to men or athletes. I do like how the deodorant goes on clear but scent and sweat protection is more important to me and sure doesn't cover those two things well in this product.

They changed something with this deodorant and it's not good

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

The label states "same long lasting formula NEW LOOK". This is not true they definitely changed something in this product as it no longer work the way the old one did. Does not go on the same, does not protect you the same, does not smell the same. I also noticed that it is made in Canada I wonder if it always came from Canada. In any case I will be looking for another unscented deodorant.

Secret Original Invisible Solid is the best secret product!

from New Orleans, LA

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

I have been using Secret deoderant products since I was a little girl. My mom has always used secret and naturally I started using it when I was an adolescent. I've used tons of different versions of secret and this is by far my favorite. I love the idea of invisible deoderant. Every girl hates putting on deoderant and then putting a shirt on to find that you have white deoderant lines on your shirt. This brand definitely minimizes that problem. I also like that it is one of secret's solid brands. I always feel like the gel deoderants do not protect as well as the solids. My favorite thing is that it's unscented. If you have a good product like this, you don't need a scented deoderant to mask a smell. I always find that scented deoderant smells stronger as you start to sweat. I don't need a reminder that I'm not feeling my freshest. Overall, this is a great product for young women and older women as well.

My go-to deodorant.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

I have used this brand and "scent" (or lack of) of deodorant for years.  I have tried sample sizes of other brands and types, and I just keep coming back to Secret Unscented.  I love the solid (versus gel) variety of deodorant, and Secret applies very smoothly to your skin and does not leave much residue.  Sometimes, the deodorant will leave marks on my clothing, but those are fairly easy to remove.  The lack of scent is also great - some scented deodorants can be too overpowering, so I really like the unscented variety.  I also have very sensitive and dry skin, and Secret Original has caused me no problems!  I use this for just every day use as well as exercising, so it is really versatile.  Also, Secret Original seems to last all day without having to reapply.  I definitely recommend this deodorant to anyone of any age - I've been using it since I was a teenager!  Great product that I hope doesn't change.

Secret deodorant is the only brand that I trust, it's the best!

from Griffithsville, WV

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

Secret is the only deodorant that keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. I never have to reapply during the day. And when I'm cludding with my husband or when I'm hugging my kids I never worry about if I "stink". Becuase I trust Secret to work. And never second guess myself when I'm using it.

Spring Breeze is my favorite scent!

Sensitive skin needs Secret invisible solid

from Avon, NY

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

I have always had sensitive skin. As a child and teenager, I was unable to use any products with fragrance. Most deodorants caused my underarm skin to break out in horrible rashes. Finally, I found out that unscented Secret did not bother my skin. I have used it for years. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. I have tried the softer versions of this deodorant and they can be messy. I also seem to go through them very fast. This solid goes on easily and does not irritate my skin. The solid seems to last longer. It does not stain clothing. It keeps me from perspiring. It is less expensive than many other brands and there are frequently coupons in the newspaper for it. It is a good value. It can leave marks on a black shirt if you put the shirt on after you put on the deodorant. I am now able to tolerate more fragrances that I could as a child but I still use this deodorant. Why mess with something that works?

Good deoderant

from Pittsfield, ME

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

I have been using Sure for what seems at least 20 years. Has worked better than other reducing sweat and odor and the price is good also. I use the solid white stick. As a comparison, I have used Right Guard and find it less effective. One think that I like about Sure is it is not an irritant for me, and never had trouble with it on the skin. The scent is great also, not too strong. I think Sure comes it other styles besides white solid. But never used any if the others. I have tried Sure scented and unscented and both are fine. Either will do well. Price wise,never seen Sure cost too much and is equal with others for price. In summary, a great deodorant over the years , so you can;t go wrong.

An anti-perspirant that works

from Norcross, GA

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

I have been using Invisible Solid Sure unscented Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant for about a month now.  I have been pleasantly surprised that it keeps me dry all day long.  It says it is unscented, and  I am amazed that it actually is.  I prefer unscented because of my allergies. The only thing I don't like about Sure anti perspirant and deodorant is that it goes on white and sometimes gets on my clothing.  I am not sure why it goes on white if it is an invisible solid .  When I finish this stick, I will look and see if Sure makes an antiperspirant and deodorant that will go on clear.  I am a coupon shopper and used a coupon when it was on sale. The size also indicate that there was a twenty percent more for free.  I just love something for free.  I definitely would consider using Sure antiperspirant and deodorants again. I know it is made by Proctor and Gamble and trust that their products are good quality products

Sure is great!

from Springville, UT

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

sensitive skin need not apply

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Sure Invisible Solid - Unscented:

I've got sensitive skin and that's nothing different to my underarms.  Whenever I've tried to use this product, I always have problems with my skin.  I tend to break out in a rash and under my arms get very red and small bumps form.  This is one product that also burns when I use it under my arms and no other deodarant has done this before to me.

IF you are a sensitive person and certain products bother your skin do not use this product.  Or any by their line.  I was using another one that was made by them and that too made me break out.  I can only use secret flawless now due to all the other deodarants irritating my skin and causing really bad rashes and problems under my arms.  Plus, it did not even keep me from smelling.  It made me smell worse if that is even possible.  SO once again, word to the wise do not use this product if you are allergic to certain things as well as have sensitive skin.