Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean

Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean

Good on sensitive smelly skin

I recently switched to as many natural products that I can find that work. Before switching to deodorant from antiperspirant I used this Dove. It worked in terms of freshness, I did not break out even if using right after shaving, and it has a nice scent.

In addition as someone who wears a lot of black, as I believe that you can not be too thin, too rich or wear too much black I did appreciate that it does not leave white marks on my clothing.

Due to its gentle nature and "funk" fighting ability, I would recommend Dove's antiperspirant to anyone who wants a gentle but effective underarm product.

Dove Deodorant Ultimate Clear gets the job done.

**Dove Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Ultimate Clear Original Clean is a product one of my friends grabbed when she saw it was on sale.  It works fairly well, but on very hot days, I find myself needing to reapply it.  It does cover up any odor but it does not stop the sweat as much.  I often find myself a few hours into my day but very sweaty.  I'm not sure this product should even be able to call itself an anti perspirant.**

** **

**In addition, it leaves a white powder residue on some of my darker tops.  On lighter tops, it has not helped prevent sweat stains, which are often a problem in the hotter months.  It does nothing for when I am working out at the gym to the point I had to buy another just for working out.**

** **

**I would only recommend this product if it was on sale or very inexpensive, as it is not worth full asking price.  Try for another before going with ****Dove Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Ultimate Clear Original Clean.**

Not sure what's going on?

from Douglasville, GA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

I have used Dove Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Ultimate Clear Original Clean for a long time. I saw an ad for a new "clinical strength" and saw how much more the price tag is. Not really giving it any thought, I picked up my old tried and true. Two months ago I would have raved and raved by this as I have been to my PCP before requesting prescription strength until I found this product. Now, suddenly (and I am not sure so coincidentally) it isn't working anymore. I am not screaming conspiracy theory or anything, but I do find it odd, *raises arms so you can see sweat stains*.I am considering switching yet again, and if I do it will not be Dove Clinical...

It really does what it says!

from Galloway, OH

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

I LOVE this deodorant. I bought one when my last deodorant ran out. I liked it. Next time around, I bought 3 more. I am an avid couponer and always try to get the best price on the best product. This is one of those products that I look for and buy, regardless of available coupons. (and that is saying a lot!)

Great for sensative skin

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

Dove Ultimate Clear Original Clean deodorant is wonderful. I have fairly sensative skin. I used to use Secret deodorant, but it started making my underarms itch every time I put it on. I switched to Dove about 5 years ago and have never had a problem. I can even put it on right after shaving without any discomfort. In fact, it seems to help sooth razor burn. It has a lovely, mild, fresh scent, but it is not perfumy (most perfume and strong scents give me terrible headaches- this does not).

I wouldn't say it is completely clear. If you rubbed it across your black dress it would leave a mark, but in general it is better then other solids I have tried.

I would say I am a medium sweater. This deodorant gives me great protection. I stay nice and dry even in the hot Texas summers. I have a little underarm sweating when I workout, but at least it keeps me from being smelly. I'm not sure it would be enough for a heavy sweater, but it works great for us light to medium girls.

Dove Deodorant is wonderful

from Jackson, MS

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

This deodorant is great!!! I watched the commercials and keep seeing the women describe how their underarms felt and I decided to try it for myself.  It really does make your underarms feel and look very smooth. The only issue I have is that after some months my body gets used to the deodorant and it stops working but when I switch to Secret for a while and come back to Dove, it works just like new every time. During the summer I shave almost every other day because I am always wearing sleeveless shirts. I do not get razor bumps and my underarms do not turn black (this problem runs in the family) because of the constant shaving when I use the Dove deodorant. I also love that it goes on smoothly and because clumps of white deodorant do not look good when you raise your arms. The sensitive version of this deodorant has been mild enough for my nieces to use as their first deodorant (I remember the days of only being able to use “Teen Spirit”). This deodorant is a good choice for any woman or girl.

I miss the old Dove deodorant!

from Bellingham, WA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

I am a brand loyalist through and through so when I couldn't find my old deodorant any more, I went a little crazy looking for a good replacement. When I found this original scent, I thought I would give it a try since I really couldn't find anything else that was remotely close to what I had been using before.

In terms of scent, it is nothing like the original. I was quite disappointed about that since it is the scent that I was used to and that is what made me think that this was supposed to replace the old one.

In terms of usage, well, I used it anyway and it goes on smooth like it is supposed to. It goes on clear the way they promise it will and of course it doesn't leave those awful white streaks that some other deodorants leave which is a step up from the old one for sure! I guess I am jusst too old fashioned and miss the scent of the old style deodorant that is why it is hard for me to embrace this one!

Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant, I'll never switch

from Ankeny, IA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

I have been a faithful Dove deodorant user for probably ten years now -- practically ever since I started using deodorant! I haven't found a scent that I don't like, but the Original Clean scent is probably my favorite. This works so great -- I have never once put it on and felt like it was wearing off or not working later in the day. I've used it in all kinds of situations including participating in all day athletic events and it covers like nothing else. I tend to have fairly sensitive skin, but I've never experienced any irritation with this -- even after shaving! And it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. I also like that it doesn't ball up the way some other deodorants I've tried in the past do. Overall, I would say this is the only brand of deodorant that I would use and I would recommend this to anyone. Like I said, I've been using it for around ten years and I wouldn't even think about switching!

Dove Deodorant Ultimate Clear gets the job done.

from Hayward, CA

Dove - THEE ultimate

from Grand Junction, CO

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

Dove Deodorant is the one that i keep coming back to. I work as a CNA and it can get very warm in the facility's or homes plus you are moving non-stop. At the most i will have some wetness at the end of the day. What i want form a deodorant is to apply it once and then go about my day and not be aware of it. not think about it and that is what dove deodorant does for me. it has a pleasant scent to it, yet not overwhelming or intrusive. I masks odor too. I can be overly sensitive and worry that other can 'smell' me, but my husband assures me that no one can and that i don't smell. I think the reason i try and go to other brands is because i want an invisible. don't want white showing if i lift my arm, yet none of those other invisible ones work like Dove does. also, i don't really notice a lot of white stuff under my arms. It will mark your clothing so i always put my top on first before applying it to avoid that.

Best Deodorant Out There

from Brunswick, OH

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

I've tried and tried about every deodorant out there to see which hepled stop me from sweating and to cover any odor up. But hands down Dove Deodorant wins! I think they're a little bit more than other brands but it is so worth it especially with Summer right around the corner you are going to need the best deodorant out there and that is Dove! For me it works better than Secret, Suave, Degree and ever an few mens ones that I tried but Dove is still the best one. I mean with any deodorant you have to re-apply but with Dove there is not bad odor just maybe a little sweat but far better than any other brand out there! They also have many different scents to choose fromas well as unscented for sensitive skin. If you have more severe odor or sweating they have the clinical strength which work wonderfully but I only tried oonce just out of curiosity but it is more money and my sweating isn't that bad to need the clinical strength.

I can wear a tanktop!

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Original Clean:

This anit perspirant is a miracle worker. i have tried every different deodarant stick out there from ban, degree, everything. I finally bought dove and not only did it smell great i really noticed a different. i no longer had to worry about sweating, i was basically carefree and didnt have to worry about a thing. i am excited for this new product if you are worried about sweat with this product you no longer have to be. the only draw back to this product is that you want to but the deodarant on right before you walk out the door because putting in on before your shirt will leave marks. but that doesnt even matter to me becuase it works. i also noticed that when i forget to wear the deodarant i notice a huge difference and i will never make that mistake again. this product really does work and i hope you take my word to try it for yourself. you will be suprised at how well this works. good luck with the product testing!