Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents

Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents

Pros

Cons

Soothing protection for my skin

Absolutely the best deodorant for you sore razor burnt skin available hands up! Pun intended!  I swear by Dove Ultimate Protection deodorant.  I have tried several other brands over the years that promise to be the best, and I always go back to Dove.  It's like a wonder product.  If I try another product, with in 2 days, my arms are broke out and it is literally painful to move my arms my arm pits hurt so bad.  If I go back to the Dove Ultimate Protection, and use it once in the morning and once before bed that first night, my armpits are like baby skin by morning.  They feel soothed, the itch is gone and so is the soreness.  I will say the regular Dove does not offer me the odor protection of the Ultimate Protection, but it feels just as good to my skin, so if you just need the deodorant for comfort, buy the regular.  You can't got wrong with this stuff.  When my daughter was about 9 and we started buying her deodorant products, we always went for the fruity teen type of products.  Once she got a little older, and began shaving, she was having the breakouts, and sore arms like I get.  I offered to let her try my Dove Ultimate Protection one day, and that was all she wrote.  The next day, I had to go ask to borrow my own deodorant, and headed off to the drug store that afternoon to buy her her own to be able to reclaim mine.  She has been just as hooked as her Mother ever since.  We tell everyone who asks what a wonderful product this is.

I said it was the best "hands up" because we have turned many of her dance friends on to this product.  they tend to sweat alot while dancing and are always shaving which leads to break outs under the arms that hurt.  Many dance bags at the local studio now contain Dove Ultimate Protection.  It's a staple for them just as much as a pointe shoe.

Works well as long as you don't mind the white spots

I usually avoid solid deodorants and stick with the clear gel anti-perspirant deodorants.  In fact, I don't know why anyone would purposely seek out a product that leaves those embarassing white marks under their arms and on their clothes.  In my experience, that is exactly what ALL of the white solid deodorants do, no matter how many products claim otherwise.

So why then, did I fall for the "stays on skin, not on clothes" claim by **Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant**?  Because it was on sale, I had a coupon, and I usually love most *Dove* products.  Unfortunately, when it comes to those embarrassing white underarm spots, *Dove* got this one wrong.

However, let's begin with what *Dove* got right.  The packaging on **Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant** makes the following claims:

* all day wetness protection

* all day odor protection

* stays on skin, not on clothes

* smooth & silky application

* beautiful fragrances

I can attest that other than the "stays on skin, not on clothes" statement, I believe the above claims to be true.  This product kept me dry and odor-free, felt smooth and silky on my skin, and smelled really good.  I have to admit that I'm a bit perplexed as to why the *Dove *company felt the need to make a deodorant that feels smooth and silky underneath my armpits.  It's not an area that I am particularly concerned about feeling silky.  As long as I am not sweaty and don't stink, then I'm good to go.

I had a hard time getting the lid off of the deodorant when I opened it.  It was on pretty snug and I had to use some elbow grease to pry it off.  In the process, there were a couple of times when the lid slid along the top of the solid, which made a mess on the inside and outside of the product.

**My Viewpoint:**

I did not like the **Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant** and would not purchase it again.  While it has many good qualities, I cannot overlook the white underarm residue and the effort required to get the top off.

smells great and goes on invisibly

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

DOVE is one of my favorite brand because I have been using their body washes, shampoo, conditioner, and haven't been unsatisfied yet. I love the scents in their products so I purchase their deodorant because of the smell. I have really bad allergies and my skin is really sensitive, so I stay away from products that have heavy scents. Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant in Cucumber and Green Tea Deodorant has a cool and refreshing scent that is very mild and pleasant. I sweat most heavily under my armpits and have tried numerous deodorants before settling on DOVE. In my opinion out of almost out of every antiperspirant deodorant I have tried, DOVE worked the best for me. DOVE doesn't leave white streaks on my underarms nor does it cause irritation to my sensitive. It keeps me smelling fresh almost the whole day. The only con I have about this product is that it doesn't quite stand up to an intense physical activity that will produce a lot of sweat.

Great protection for a reasonable price

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

I am very pleased with using Dove Ultimate Clear deodorant. It is very reasonably priced. The deodorant glides on easily and absorbs well. It does not leave marks on clothing, nor does it chunk up under my arms. It offers excellent protection from sweating, and I only apply it once every 24 hours. It also lasts through fairly vigorous exercise. My skin is very sensitive, and I have previously gotten a skin rash from other big name deodorants. This Dove Ultimate clear, however, has not caused me to break out. The fragrance is fresh and clean, not too overpowering. Deodorant advances easily, with an easy turn click at the bottom. Because so little is needed for good protection, this product is also very long lasting. I am very likely to buy Dove Ultimate clear deodorant again, and I definitely recommend it. You will not be disappointed in the purchase of this product because it offers excellent protection at a reasonable price.

Refreshing

from Guayama, PR

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

I used some diffrent deoderant before because had that problem of those chunky peaces of deoderant and white marks on my underarms, but by seeing the dove commertial on the tv i decide to try it. And hear me people it's great. It's smell great it don't leave white marks and it's makes my skin soft. That is great so i challenge you to go out there and try it you won't regret it.

The only deodorant I will consider using!

from Liberty Center, OH

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

This is by far the best deodorant that I have ever used.  I can honestly say that I will never use another deodorant besides Dove!  The smell is great (I usually buy the original scent) and it lasts all day.  I usually work 15 - 20 hour days and this is the only product that will keep me fresh that long.  I also have extremely sensitive skin and only certain products will work - and Dove fits this description perfectly.  I definitely recommend this to everone, and I have converted most of my friends to using Dove deodorant also.

was amazed

from Berwick, ME

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

i got this little sample in the mail after asking for it i thought for almost 4 i was going to try it before i bought it. I have never used anything before besides michum never found a brand that kept me smelling great all day long, well let me just say i will now use this product alot.. kept me smelling wonderful all day and left my skin "wow" underarms soft... would recommend to anyone wanting a change

Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant

from Evansville, IN

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

I really like this deodorant, it goes on very smooth and is virtually invisible.  it has a very pleasent scent.  I use this daily and stay dry all day. does seem to get sticky sometimes though.  I would completely recommend this product.

Great scent but didn't last all day.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

Living in south Florida is not easy. Not only is it HOT most of the year but you pretty much live in tank tops and everyone can see your underarms. I am also a very "must smell good" person. I know, who isn't right? So I have tried many different brands of no white stuff deodorant and Dove Ultimate Clear was one of them.

I was impressed with the scent when I was looking for a new brand in the store and I love the whole ultimate clear idea so I went ahead and picked it up. The deodorant went on great and smelled great but after it dries it is not clear. I showed up at work with a very unclear white mark on my shirt which I had to then wash off. This of course left a very noticeable wet spot on my shirt.

As for actually working as a deodorant it wasn't my favorite either. I could tell that on a busy day when I was running around it wasn't really doing it's job. And I am not a stinky person by nature so this was not something I enjoyed. In the end I actually stopped using the Dove Ultimate Clear deodorant before it was all gone and went on to another brand. That review is next.

Love Dove

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

I have tried many different deoderents and Dove is the only one that seems to work. the scent lasts all day.

This deodorant is a very reasonably priced deodorant that works as well as many of its more expensive counterparts. It helps alot. There are hardly ever any marks on my clothes from it. The scents are not that strong but strong enough to hide any oder coming from your pits. I sweat alot but when i wear Dove I never have to worry about if the sweat is gonna show through my shirts. Dove does keep me dry and that is one of the reasons why i love Dove Deoderant. I use dove everyday since i have found out about it. I can say that i am a faithful user of this product. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. This deodorant smells great! It's almost like you don't need to wear perfume or scented lotion. The fact that it can come in different scents is also a plus. Since using it and shaving i have never seen razor bumps on my pits. it truly is a great deoderent.

Love this deodorant!

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

I have the Dove Fresh Scent that is very light in fragrance. It is very refreshing to wear and feels very clean. The dove deodorant costs a little more than some deodorants but for the quality it is definitely worth it. The stick does not break off or crumble easily which is what one of my peeves with deodorant. It really takes care of bad odors that resonate from daily activities and lasts the whole entire day. The only problem I had with this deodorant is the residue left after washing in the shower. Definitely need to scrub well under your armpits to avoid white scum. Also need to avoid dark clothing,if you place to much deodorant under your arm it will definitely leave a white mark. I personally dont mind it ,for it is not noticeable and can be easily washed off. I do desire to try out the other scents as well.

My favorite deoderant! Works so good!

from Fayetteville, GA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - All Scents:

Something about Dove deoderant I just love. Maybe it's the smell, or maybe the way it goes on clear and doesn't leave the white mess lol. It keeps me fresh for over 24 hours if I don't have time to take a shower on a particular day, which is always good. No one likes to be the stinky person with the body odor smell that everyone points at. It's not as expensive as a lot of other brands, and it goes on clear and it keeps you smelling fresh and clean all day long. I am also allergic to a lot of deoderants, which is a plus for this one...no itchy armpit rash, yay! I also love dove soap, but the obsession didn't start until after trying their deoderant. Love all Dove products now. Women try Dove deoderant if you want some great deoderant that really works.