Other Women's Deodorants:
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On

Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On

Pros

Cons

This product changed my life!

**This product in a nutshell: **has changed my life for the better.  From puberty to my early 20's, I suffered tremendously with the embarassing problem of excessive sweating.  My issue with perspiration got to be so bad, that I'd sweat through heavy sweaters even with a blouse or tee underneath!  My doctor couldn't help me, claiming that this was just a hormonal phase that would eventually dissipate.  Well, it didn't...until I stumbled upon this product in the store!  **Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll On for Excessive Perspiration **helped me right from the start and when used in tandem with a regular anti-perspirant, I no longer have to layer clothes or shower more than once daily.

**Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll On for Excessive Perspiration **comes in a box with a package insert of important instructions.  For example, this roll-on should be applied at night immediately after bathing, but NOT if you just shaved your underarms.  I made this mistake once and my skin began to burn.  In the morning, I apply a clear deodorant to feel more fresh and feminine.  After a week or so of use, I saw a dramatic effect in underarm sweating and I began to wear clothing that I hadn't dared to put on since my youth:  tank tops, light-colored blouses, white button-downs, etc.  It was so liberating!  Now that I have been using this product for almost 10 years, I use it much less than I used to.  I find that applying it every third day keeps me feeling dry and fresh.

There are some minor flaws in this product, however.  If I use it too often, my underarms get very itchy and dry.  A dab of lotion in the morning usually clears it up.  And as I mentioned previously, be sure not to put directly onto freshly-shaven armpits or you will feel the burn and it is intense.  Other than those types of skin irritations, I am fully pleased with this product's performance and will never stop using it.  I love Certain Dri!

**I give this product 5/5 stars because: **it works and has benefited my self-esteem immensely since using it.  I would recommend this product for anyone with this kind of embarassing problem!

Made me sweat more than before

I purchased this hoping it will help my sweating issues. For some reason it didn't work with my body. After putting it on I seemed to sweat twice as much as what I did before I used this product. I figured maybe I should keep trying it for a week or so thinking it might work better after I use it for awhile. Well, after about 3-4 days I started to develop a rash under my arms. I think I was allergic to something in it. That has never happened before. I think it could work for the right person. If you are sensitive to some deodrants or something like that I would use it and be cautious that something like a rash could happen. I have talked to my close friends who have used it and some of them really like it and others said it didn't fit in with there lifestyle and it didn't seem to hold up when it was needed. Overall I say this product is debatable. It could be the best thing for you or the worst.

Excessive sweating is not an issue in my life anymore

from Detroit, Michigan

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

I can't really describe what it feels like to not have to worry about sweating to people that don't deal with this ordeal on a regular basis. Basically it feels like you can never relax or not have to worry about people watching you sweat. It make you very insecure. You feel like no wants to touch you because you wet sweat skin is not a turn on. It makes it hard to go on dates or to meet new people. Certain Dri changed all of that for me. And it wasn't easy looking for hyperdrosis treatments before I found this product. Many products are too high in concentration of aluminum and it ended up burning my skin and too low and it wouldn't work at all. I really like Certain Dri because they have three different product that all have different levels of concentration. They have a 12%, a 20%, and a 25%. I started at the lowest and worked myself up to a 20% to find that this was the best thing for my excessive sweating. Awesome stuff that really really changed my life.

Certain Dri is a lifesaver!

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

Shortly after I started my freshman year of high school, I noticed myself starting to sweat more. It eventually got so bad that I would sweat through my shirts in less then an hour and be completely unable to lift my arms because I was so afraid that people would see my sweat stains. From that point on I wasted so much money on different deodorants trying to find one that would stop the sweating. But nothing worked. I ended up wearing black loose clothes throughout my high school career and some of my adulthood. Finally my husband was at work and heard from a guy how Certain Dri had totally stopped his sweating problem, so I decided to give it a try. And I am so unbelievably happy that I did! I just apply it at bedtime a few nights a week and I my underarms stay dry. I never get sweat stains and I feel so much more confident. This product has done for me what no other product could do. And it is so easy to use. Just roll it on and you are covered. It is also nice that it doesn't have a strong medicinal scent which I thought it might. I am so happy that I started using Certain Dri and I would recommend it to anyone who has a sweating problem. No one should live in fear of sweat stains, and Certain Dri completely eliminates my fear. This is an amazing product!

This actually works.

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

I love this product and the following is 100% completely true. I'm female, but my armpits sweat terribly. Most likely bordering on honest-to-goodness hyperhidrosis sweat. It was bad enough that I didn't buy white shirts because they'd end up with yellow pit stains in no time. Fitted colored t-shirts would end up with white salt stains. I could be shivering cold and I would still literally drip sweat in my armpits. At work I would periodically go into the ladies' room and use the hand dryer to dry my shirt because they would be that damp. Nothing worked. I tried every antiperspirant I could find and while any deodorizing part would make me smell ok, it wouldn't make a dent in the sweat. I even kept a stick in my car so I could reapply multiple times in a day and it still didn't matter.

I put all this information out there so you can understand it was bad. Then someone who swore they had the same problem suggested Certain Dri. I figured the worst that would happen was I'd be out another 7 bucks on yet another product.

BUT IT WORKED. I swear to you, this stuff WORKS. I've been using it for a few years now and I haven't ruined a shirt since. Unless it's super, super hot or I've been working out, my shirts stay completely dry. It does such a great job (however it works) that you can even skip a day and still stay dry after you've been using it awhile.

I will warn you, it is very strong and can cause a little skin irritation at the beginning, but I have very sensitive skin and that passed for me quickly. It's also recommended you put it on at night, not right after a shower because of that... and if you put it on after shaving your armpits HOLY COW does it sting. So heads up on that.

The most effective antiperspirant

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

This is by far the most effective anti-antiperspirant I have ever used. It is amazing quality, you simply apply it at night and when you wake up your set for the next couple of days. The only draw back is it hurts when you first apply it! However, if you sweat a lot this is a small price to pay

Dry Pits!

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

I was introduced to this item from a dermatologist after I had been embarrassed one too many times from having sweat rings under my arms. The icing on the cake was being maid of honor at my best friends wedding and the lovely satin dress I was wearing ended up with giant wet spots under my pits. At that point I was done! At first the tingling sensation is something that you have to get used to but it is definitely worth it. I used to use this product a couple times a month when I was younger but now that I am getting older I tend to use it less, only about once a month or so. It still is my go to product when I know that I have a very important event coming up that I don't want sweaty armpits for. I used it a few days before my own wedding as well and without fail it worked wonderfully. I will warn though not to use this on freshly shaved or waxed armpits. It will not feel good at all.

It keeps me fresh and dry all day

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

I love this product i use the roll on pm at night before i go to bed and the solid day time deodorant during the day and have not had any body odor issues since i have started using it a month ago. I live in Texas so it gets really hot here and i was having a hard time smelling fresh all day with other deodorants. I tried everything out there and then found this product on the shelf. It has totally changed the way i dress and my self esteem since i no longer have to worry about how i smell or if other people can smell me. If you have sensitive skin definitely use the solid instead of the liquid.

Certain Dri is amazing and stops the sweat all day, guarenteed.

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

Certain Dri is amazing. I've only had it for 3 days, but the first day I noticed an extreme change for the better. I do not have hyperhidrosis, but I did sweat a lot under my arms. It was so bad, that when I went shopping, I would buy only black, white, or dark blue shirts, and nothing else, but since I started using Certain Dri, I can finally wear grey, which I never wore before in fear of have big sweat stains. Of course, this product is not perfect, although it does stop the sweat, the first night I put it on, there was a prickleing sensation on my arm pits, which kind of hurt. The second night was the same thing, but it didnt hurt as much. I would say that because of how great this product works, that prickleing was just a very, minor thing. In the end, this product is great, and I have reccomended it to friends who have come to me with this issue, and they have nothing but positive things so say about it. If your wondering how it works, if you read the paper thats on the inside of the package, it says that Certain Dri shrinks, and "closes" the pores, but its completly ssafe, because the body naturally send the sweat elsewhere.

Finally a product that works!

from Forest Lake, MN

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

I thought I was going to have to get the botox shots in my arm pits to get them to stop sweating so much. I didn't even have to be working. I always had sweat stains on my shirts. I tried this product with much trepidation. But, I will tell you, it has worked like a dream! I only wish I had found it sooner. It would have saved me so many years of self-consciousness and embarassment! It's like a dream come true for me.

Certain Dri will make you stop sweating in ONE DAY.

from Portland, OR

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

I started having a major sweat problem shortly after I graduated high school.  I would wait until right when I walked out the door to put my shirt on because I knew I would immediately begin to pit out.  I decided to try Certain Dri and I stopped sweating after the first day of use.  After using it dayly for a week you only need to use it every couple of days (or just whenever you remember!).  I have not pitted out any of my shirts in over a year and it's fantastic.

Ahhh...to be dry again

from New York, NY

Comments about Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant Roll-On:

Honestly, I'm a huge sweater. It's a problem, and I'm constantly trying to hide it with black shirts or something. I saw this product and decided to give it a try. I'm very happy with the results so far. I've been using it about a week, and while I'm not 100% sweat-free under my arms, it is a significant reduction. I have every reason to believe that if I continue to use it, it will improve. Definitely follow the directions in the box - don't apply after a shower or first thing in the morning. Swipe a little bit under each arm in the evening, and let it dry completely without touching fabric or your bed or anything. I still use a deodorant in the morning to help me through the day, but there is real improvement!