3.9

Pros

Cons

Great for grandma's house

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

We bought the Summer infant booster seat for travel and grandma's house. It is a great take and go seat. It folds up and locks so no worries. It has straps that work with most chairs. Has seat belt which is great for less worry. We would take it to restaurants. Way better then using the chairs at the restaurants, no worries about them being clean. Takes up no extra room, which is great. I had a tote that it fit in and would leave it in my car trunk. My child felt better sitting at the table like everyone else. He was able to color at the table while waiting for his food being able to sit close to the table. It was great at grandma's house. we didn't have to have another high chair that would take up space at her house when we were not there. The booster is easy to clean with soap and water. The seat cover can be washed in the washer. I would dry it in the dryer never had a problem with it shrinking. Such a good buy!

Sturdiness
The booster feels strong and sturdy. The seat belt is sturdy as well.

Very clean and smooth. No sharp edges. The color goes with everything.

Safety
Love that the booster has a seat belt for baby and a seat belt for the chair. The straps lock it to the chair it is in. It doesn't move once tightened.

Very easy to clean. Foods wipe clean with soap and water even dried on foods.

• Safety:

Great cheap versatile booster seat!

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

We have owned this booster seat for three and a half years and still use it daily. It has been on trips, to restaurants, and is also our child's main seat at our table. It was a great price and I never expected us to be using it with our second child, but we are. It grows with the child. We started using it when our children were 6 months old. Our oldest used it until she was about 3 years old. Love it!

Sturdiness
It is made very sturdy.

It has held up to almost daily use by two children for the last three and a half years. There are no broken pieces or anything. Still looks new! I call that durable!

The design is great except for the presence of several little crevices where food and liquids can collect.

Safety
This seat is very safe. Our hoodini child has yet to get out of this seat when properly restrained. It also latches to the chair on the back and the underneath and both are adjustable as well as the belt for the child.

For the most part, it is easy to wipe clean, but there are some crevices where food and liquid can collect that are hard to clean. But, I figure if I can't get to it to clean it, my child sure can't get their fingers in there to dig out old food.

Low Quality, Too Much Hassle, Don't Recommend

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

Summer Infant products in general are poorly made, and won't last you past the manufacturer warranty. And their customer service is terrible. I won't ever buy another Summer Infant product again, in my life! This highchair is a great concept, especially when your short on space to accommodate a larger full highchair system. But their are better quality, better made booster seats on the market for comparable prices. The height is not adjustable which is huge problem! There is a Fisher-Price model, very similar to this one, and it adjusts. This is a poor decision factor in my opinion. These chairs were clearly designed by someone who has never actually feed a child and then had to clean the high chair afterwards. There are enough cracks and crevices on this thing that in order to clean it properly I need to remove it from the dining chair and put it in my bathtub. This chair could only be convenient for very occasional use. And it's difficult to remove and reinstall the tray.

Summer Booster Seat

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

We bought this for our son because we have a small apartment and traveled a lot this summer. We have used it for about 7 months and have loved it. It is very sturdy and easy to clean. It was also easy to pack up and take places.

The tray can be difficult to take off with one hand.

Summer Infant Booster Seat- one of the best purchases I made

from Mooresburg, TN

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

The Summer Infant Booster Seat was one of the first purchases I made for my son after he was born and I'm so glad that I did! The high chair I had with my first daughter was big and bulky and got in the way, so when I saw the Summer Seat, I decided to give it a try. One of the first attractions to it was the inexpensive price. It was quite affordable in comparison to other high chairs that I had looked at. Secondly, I love the fact that I can take it on the go, it folds up easily and is compact enough that it doesn't make taking it places difficult. Not only is it great for travel but I find it to be valuable on a daily basis. It comes apart easily for cleaning. I think the only complaint that I would have is that the tray is somewhat annoying to put on, simply because it has to be positioned just right in order to slide on easily. Other than that though, I thoroughly like the Summer Infant Booster Seat and would definitely recommend it for people that travel frequently.

Summer Infant Booster seat is excatly what we needed

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

Being new parents, you have to learn from your own mistakes.  I had never considered the possibility that when I would take my son to a restaurant, either they may not have high-chairs, or that they may all be utilized at the time I needed one.  That is exactly what happened as my new family tried going to a restaurant we had never been to before, they did not provide high-chairs or boosters.

My wife picked out the Summer Infant Booster after comparing a few other models.  I was impressed with its ease of use.  It comes fully assembled, with the exception of needing to attach the cushion and two restraining straps.  It folds down to a convenient size to become a permanent fixture in my car.  Strapping to both the back and the bottom of the seat you are attaching it to makes it amazingly stable and secure.

The cushion is easily removable and machine washable.  The rest of the Summer Infant Booster Seat is plastic and easily wiped down with sanitizing wipes or washed in the sink if needed.  The attachable tray is dishwasher safe.  This unit is virtually maintenance free.

I highly recommend the Summer Infant Booster Seat to all new parents.  You never know when you will need to have something like this, and having one stored away in your car can save what might otherwise be a lost evening with your family.

Great for travel

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

My husband and I recently bought two of the Summer Infant Booster seats. We have twins and don't live near any of our families. They are so convienent, and perfect for traveling with babies. They fold up very small and take up very little room in the car. They are easy to put together and strap on to almost any chair. I like that the covers are removeable for washing and could be switched out for a boy verses a girl. They are easy to store also because they fold up so small. I would not use these seats as our everyday high chairs as they are small. I also think that the tray does not slide in and out very easily. The back only sits at a ninety degree angle, so it doesn't seem all that comfortable for everyday use. It is totally worth the money though for the convience to have high chairs with us when we travel. Also, the price is so affordable- you can't go wrong! All in all a good buy.

Nothing fancy, durable.....it does the job

from Providence, RI

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

Durable enough to at least get thru 2 boys beating it up and multiple drops on ceramic floor tiles. I did have a pad replaced by the company after my 1st son just becasue it stained with spaghetti sauce.

Summer Infant seat good for travel, not great for every day use

from Jefferson City, MO

Comments about Summer Infant Booster Seat:

We bought the Summer Infant booster seat for my daughter mainly to serve as a high chair for her when we were eating somewhere other than home. It is light weight, so it is easy to take along to a restaraunt or relatives house. It has a strap that hooks around the bottom of a regular chair to keep it in place. It also comes with a removable tray and it has the three point harness straps. My main problem with this booster seat is that it doesn't fit well on our kitchen chairs at home. It was fine to use it every once in awhile when we were out somewhere but it slipped around on our chairs and I was always nervous that my daughter would fall. Definitely would not work for us for every day use. It also seems like the seat was a little too narrow for toddlers. My daughter did not seem very comfortable sitting in the seat. It does have a high back, so thats nice to not have the baby sitting up against just the back of a chair.