Other Booster Seats:

Bumbo Baby Seat

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

It's more than just a Bumbo, your baby is a part of the action

**Want A Developmental advantage For Your Baby?**

**Want A Developmental advantage For Your Baby?**

**The Bumbo Baby Seat Allows Your Child To Sit Up Earlier......Gaining A New Perspective On Life!**

** **

Really think about it....... Normally babies are left to recline in a swing, bouncer, car seat, or infant seat. While this may seem relaxing to adults, it gets old for babies. Babies have a need to explore their environment which is hard to do while leaning back.

You are ready to discover the beginning of a new and exciting and amazing way of life for mothers all over the world.

Amazingly you will start to see The Bumbo Baby Sitter allowing your child to sit up properly so that they can see new things and interact with their surroundings at a new level. The Bumbo Seat will give your child a jumpstart on learning!

Worried about your child getting a flat head from too many hours in the baby carrier? Does your baby want to sit up, but hasn't developed that skill yet?

Feel the importance of the Bumbo Baby Seat! This revolutionary infant seat assists your baby to instantly sit up for feedings, play time, or just one - on - one time with you.

It is a fact that The Bumbo Baby Sitter helps your baby sit up from as early as 8 weeks old! (As long as baby can hold his / her head up without assistance.)

The successful Bumbo Baby Seat's ergonomic design assists in correct spinal development of infants. You perhaps already know this but the seat is at a lower level than the leg openings, providing correct support for the lumber area of the vertebral column, and decreased stress on the spine. Along with the front support, the angle also keeps baby from sliding forward.

Of course you may have heard The Bumbo is made from soft low - density foam, making it lightweight and portable. It contains NO LATEX, only non - toxic, Environmentally friendly polyurethane.

The outer layer makes the Bumbo Baby Seat works great for baby's first feeding seat - more comfortable than a typical high chair (and takes up less room, too.)

See for yourself it's also very portable, so you can move it wherever you go ( you can take it as a booster seat, too. )

Ha! Ha! Baby can now play while you cook dinner ( and still keep you in sight. )

Just think about it.......... The Bumbo Seat gives young toddlers their very own chair that is light enough to pick up and move around by themselves.

Did you know?..........

Occupational and physical therapists have discovered that the Bumbo Baby Seat is perfect for special needs babies and children who suffer from Torticollus,Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, and Gastro Esophageal Reflux.

In a moment you will see, the interest in what is happening around him or her is a very important factor in the development of the baby's brain. It is of value to note that, because of the size of the human brain, babies have to be born before the brain is fully developed. Parents and caregivers can contribute considerably to how well their baby's brain develops. Intelligence is directly related to the amount of stimulation a baby gets. It has been found that babies that don't get this early stimulation are permanently disadvantaged. Babies learn more in the first year of life than we learn for the rest of our  lives.

Each time you think about it you will realize Bumbo is aligned with the needs of millions of mothers all over the world........is the extra set of hands mothers and caregivers have always been looking for.

Finally, a Baby Seat like no other at a great price! You'll love all of the great features it has. Order yours today!

If you're looking for the world's first and only Baby Seat, Baby Chair, Baby Sitter with durability, that is soft, comfortable, lightweight and portable, order the Bumbo Baby Sitter today.

There's never been a better deal....... You don't want to miss it!

Not a necessity, but nice to have

This made feeding baby much easier early on. At 5 months, our daughter was ready for baby food, but wasn't quite big enough for our high chair. This way she could sit secure and I could focus on feeding her without having to keep her from sliding around in the chair or distract her from chewing on the tray.

Convenience~ during the day I can bring the Bumbo into the living room to feed her so I can watch my toddler play at the same time. Being able to bring it along on trips has been helpful too.

I can put my daughter in the Bumbo on the floor with a bucket of toys beside her while I am cooking dinner. She will sit and play happily, a safe distance from the cooking, but also able to be near and see me. This was especially helpful before she was crawling and wanted to be sitting up seeing all that was going on.

It is fun to watch her and my toddler interact while she is sitting in the Bumbo. My older daughter will bring my younger one toys to play with and "read" to her. The Bumbo gives baby her own "space" so she can play with her sissy without getting smothered. :)

She does have those chubby baby legs that will make the Bumbo a bit snug soon.

The price is high, but perhaps that will go down in a few years after the "newness" wears off.

It is also very important to only use the Bumbo on the floor unless you are *right there* with baby.

Overall, I have really enjoyed this product. I recommend it as a great gift to parents as there are plenty of necessities that they will be buying, but this can be very helpful, especially to parents of more than one child.

Bumbo is nice- but for a short time.

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

The bumbo is a great idea, and my kids loved it- but only for a short time. They would be happy in it for about ten minutes and then start squirming out of it. They also like it for shorter and shorter periods as they got older, so I wasn't comfortable leaving them in the bumbo for very long after that.

Sturdiness
The bumbo seems very sturdy. I've never had a problem with mine.

I've seen the same bumbo get passed around from mom to mom for several years, so I'd say they're pretty durable.

The original design was fine, but the addition of the straps leaves a lot to be desired. The placement of the straps means that every time I put my child in, I have to dig under their legs to get the straps out.
I do like the tray.

Safety
It's pretty easy for a baby to get out of the bumbo by arching their back. I know that's why they added the straps, but then the baby ends up in an awkward half in/ half out position. I think the bumbo is great for while you're in the room, but I would not leave a baby alone in it (and they tell you not to anyways).

All you have to do to clean it is wipe it down!

• Safety:

Great chair for learning to sit up on their own

from Rome, PA

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

I have only just started to use this chair with my son and I love it so far. The padded material makes it safe so when falling to the side the head is not hitting anything hard. With the added seat belt it also makes it so he cannot accidentally fall out of the seat. We have also had a few spit up issues while in the chair and I love how easily it cleans.

Sturdiness
This chair is very sturdy and will not fall over, though I keep it on the floor to be sure.

The material is very durable and solid while also being gentle for baby to use.

This is great, with the leg openings big enough to most children and the headrest on the back being higher than the sides so they can also use the sides for their arms to hold on.

Safety
With the added seatbelt these are very safe. There is no way a baby can fall out of this if they are buckled in. Setting on the floor is always the safest way.

The fact that this is made of a rubbery material it cleans very easily. I have had a few instances of spit up and it only takes a damp cloth and it's all clean

Great buy

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

I loved the Bumbo baby seat. We used it on the floor. I never left my baby alone in it, we would play games. I loved it because i had the use of both of my hands. I think my baby loved being in it. Helped him see the world sitting not laying down or in someones arms. It is made of soft foam but it is still firm. The base is round and it is a good shape to help with not tipping over. The back came up to a good spot on my baby's back to support him.

Sturdiness
Very firm but still soft. Holds up. It did not break down. The color never came off or crack.

Great durability never had a problem with it breaking,cracking ,peeling or anything else. It looked new months after owning it and using it a every day for play time.

I love the colors. They are bright and festive but do not hurt your eyes. The colors go with everything baby. The shape is great the opening for the baby's legs is just right for holding their legs but does not hurt in any way. It is like a prefect fit for the baby.

Safety
I believe you should be with you child at all times while they are in the seat. It is made for being on the floor close the the ground. The directions should always be read and done as told. I think the safety is great. It made for a baby's body. Soft and yet firm.

Very easy clean up. I used a wash cloth with warm water and soap. I also dried with a towel after.

Good for a time

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

When I first had my twins, the Bumbo seat was all the rage. so of course I had to go out and get one. All my friends and I were pregnant at the same time so actually we all went out and bought them. When my girls were beginning to sit up they really enjoyed the Bumbo seat because they were able to sit up and they felt like they were big girls. It was also nice because I felt they were safe in it. I could walk away for a moment and know they were going to be ok. It was also very easy to take with us. Traveling outside the house with a baby is a lot of work, let alone when you have twins. The Bumbo seat was light, small, and easy to travel with. My twins are rather small so even at 3 1/2 years old they are able to use their seats as a booster seat at my mother's house. As I mentioned, my twins are small. I"m not sure if this seat would work for a chubbier child. It might be too tight on their thighs. Overall, it was worth purchasing the Bumbo.

Bumbo seat

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

I had seen all of my friends using the Bumbo seat, but I had not thought to get one until my third child. The instructions didn't say what age range this seat is for so I had to look online for that. Everything I read said it's for babies over four months of age, but most parents were using it around two or three months. I tried it a couple of times when my daughter was two months old, but she just couldn't hold her head up well enough. We tried again recently. She is now four months old. She sits up in it well, and she really loves it. The only issue I have is the leg holes. My daughter was premature, so she's a little small for her age. Even being small for her age, her legs just barely fit in the holes. In another month or two, her legs will be too chunky or the Bumbo seat. So, I really like this seat, but it's too expensive to only use for a month or two.

The Bumbo seat is durable. It's made of a really tough rubber material. It seems like it wouldn't hold up well, but it does.

• Safety:

The best baby seat around.

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

This seat was amazing. They didn't have it back in the day with my first child and I wish they did. The tray is perfect for snacking too. Its definitely a must have for your baby shower list.

Sturdiness
It is sturdy for the floor, MOST definitely not for a couch or a counter or any where high. If they are buckled in and on the floor it is absolutely perfect and sturdy.

I thought this was very durable. When your child gets to be too big for it they definitely have out grown it and it is no longer safe however perfect for the little ones.

I love the design and the vibrant colors of this product. They even sell fun covers for them, which is great for pictures.

Safety
This is perfectly safe as long as it is used as it should. And as always be very near when your child is in it.

So easy to clean, just wipe.

Good For son's needs

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

My son suffers from a rare neurological disorder. Due to his conditions, my son is globally delayed. He Will turn two in January but still can not crawl, walk, or even sit up on his own. I had heard of the bumbo Seat from other moms but unfortunately was unable to find them in the stores. Yesterday when i was out shopping with my parents i Saw one. It was there looking at me and calling out my name. Hahaha. Well, i bought it and as soon sa WE came Home, i put my son in it. He is a little too Big For it, but it helps him stay se ated. He usually sits in it For 10-15 minutes at a time. That's okay, i don't expect him to sit in it all day long. Although, i have only had it two days,mi can see it has benefited my son. I only wish i were able to find it a long time ago. This would have been better when my son was a lot younger. The Seat comes with a seat belt, but my son is too fat. Lol. That's okay though, he doesn't need it. I am always with him.

Bumbos are overrated

from Victor, ID

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

What can I say about the Bumbo? Well, for starters, I knew I had to have one as soon as I found out I was pregnant. Everyone had a Bumbo. I bought the blue, for my baby girl, and couldn't wait to try it out. Of course, I had to wait a while, even after she was finally born. I used the Bumbo for the first time at just around 3 months old. It did helps baby sit up better, and provided great support for her while on it, however, being small still, she was exhausted of it quickly. At around 5 months she could really sit in it well for a decent amount of time, but she could also sit on her own unassisted shortly after. I found that my baby didn't care to be confined to it, the leg openings were small and uncomfortable for her fat little thighs, and the only time I ever made much use of it was when I purposely confined her to the chair in the bathroom floor whole I took a quick shower. Otherwise, it was just an expensive seat taking up space. Maybe other babies love their Bumbo, but my baby didn't care for it one way or the other. We also purchased the tray attachment and found no use for it whatsoever. It was too small and slippery for toys to stay on it, and not the type of tray I would use for feeding.

Very sturdy

Very durable

The leg openings need to be redesigned to fit chubby baby legs.

Safety
Safe when used with caution on the floor

Very easy to clean

• Safety:

Great for babies learning to sit up

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

The bumbo seat is a great asset to have when you have a baby who can't sit up by themselves yet. I have a four month old who absolutely loves this seat. Since he was about three months old, he has loved being held in a seated position. And its kind of hard to hold him this way while trying to do something else. So, we tried the bumbo seat. He took to it right away. He learned very early to hold his head up, so sitting in this seat wasn't a problem for him at all at this age. He can sit in this seat all by himself and he's as happy as can be. We use this seat when we're trying to get something done like cooking or cleaning or we just use it to put him in so we can see him as we talk to him or play with him.
We have also used this for our nephews up until they were about 9 months. I think they liked sitting in it because its so comfortable. Its foamy like and soft. Not like a lot of other brands who have their seats made out of hard plastic. I also like that there is a seat belt in the newer models. And, getting the tray to add on is another great asset. You can sit your baby in the bumbo with the tray and give him or her some blocks to play with or something small to snack on. All in all, this product is awesome and I want one for every room in my house! These seats are super durable and I have no doubts that I won't have to replace it anytime soon and I know that I'll be able to use it for future children that I'm sure I'll have. Its also something that my sisters and I can pass back and forth as we have our children.

What a lifesaver.

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

We used the bumbo everywhere! When my son was too little to fit in the restaurant high chairs, we brought the bumbo.... when I wanted to be hands-free during church, we brought the bumbo, when I got ready for the morning and my son was fussy in the bouncy seat, we used the bumbo. It was also great for helping him strengthen neck and core muscles so that he could learn to sit on his own earlier in infantcy. It was also nice to "bring him to our level" while we were eating dinner or laying on the be reading. I have purchased a bumbo for several baby shower gifts.

Sturdiness
very sturdy, we used the same bumbo through three children and passe it on to a friend who has used it with two more.

as far as durability, it is great! we bought our first bumbo six years ago and it is holding up great! definitely a long-lasting product that can be passed amongst siblings and cousins or friends.

the bumbo is easy to travel with and didn't take up a lot of room in our small townhome. it is compact enough to use in public, in small bathrooms.

Safety
i felt my son was very safe in it, we use it several times a day.

easy to wipe down and keep germ free