Other Booster Seats:
Models:
407, G-B36, 404, B-B36, 917
Bumbo Baby Seat

Bumbo Baby Seat

Pros

• Easy to clean (5)
  • Lightweight (5)
  • Portable (3)
  • Stable (3)

• At home (4)
  • Infant seating (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (3)

It's more than just a Bumbo, your baby is a part of the action

**Want A Developmental advantage For Your Baby?**

**Want A Developmental advantage For Your Baby?**

**The Bumbo Baby Seat Allows Your Child To Sit Up Earlier......Gaining A New Perspective On Life!**

** **

Really think about it....... Normally babies are left to recline in a swing, bouncer, car seat, or infant seat. While this may seem relaxing to adults, it gets old for babies. Babies have a need to explore their environment which is hard to do while leaning back.

You are ready to discover the beginning of a new and exciting and amazing way of life for mothers all over the world.

Amazingly you will start to see The Bumbo Baby Sitter allowing your child to sit up properly so that they can see new things and interact with their surroundings at a new level. The Bumbo Seat will give your child a jumpstart on learning!

Worried about your child getting a flat head from too many hours in the baby carrier? Does your baby want to sit up, but hasn't developed that skill yet?

Feel the importance of the Bumbo Baby Seat! This revolutionary infant seat assists your baby to instantly sit up for feedings, play time, or just one - on - one time with you.

It is a fact that The Bumbo Baby Sitter helps your baby sit up from as early as 8 weeks old! (As long as baby can hold his / her head up without assistance.)

The successful Bumbo Baby Seat's ergonomic design assists in correct spinal development of infants. You perhaps already know this but the seat is at a lower level than the leg openings, providing correct support for the lumber area of the vertebral column, and decreased stress on the spine. Along with the front support, the angle also keeps baby from sliding forward.

Of course you may have heard The Bumbo is made from soft low - density foam, making it lightweight and portable. It contains NO LATEX, only non - toxic, Environmentally friendly polyurethane.

The outer layer makes the Bumbo Baby Seat works great for baby's first feeding seat - more comfortable than a typical high chair (and takes up less room, too.)

See for yourself it's also very portable, so you can move it wherever you go ( you can take it as a booster seat, too. )

Ha! Ha! Baby can now play while you cook dinner ( and still keep you in sight. )

Just think about it.......... The Bumbo Seat gives young toddlers their very own chair that is light enough to pick up and move around by themselves.

Did you know?..........

Occupational and physical therapists have discovered that the Bumbo Baby Seat is perfect for special needs babies and children who suffer from Torticollus,Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, and Gastro Esophageal Reflux.

In a moment you will see, the interest in what is happening around him or her is a very important factor in the development of the baby's brain. It is of value to note that, because of the size of the human brain, babies have to be born before the brain is fully developed. Parents and caregivers can contribute considerably to how well their baby's brain develops. Intelligence is directly related to the amount of stimulation a baby gets. It has been found that babies that don't get this early stimulation are permanently disadvantaged. Babies learn more in the first year of life than we learn for the rest of our  lives.

Each time you think about it you will realize Bumbo is aligned with the needs of millions of mothers all over the world........is the extra set of hands mothers and caregivers have always been looking for.

Finally, a Baby Seat like no other at a great price! You'll love all of the great features it has. Order yours today!

If you're looking for the world's first and only Baby Seat, Baby Chair, Baby Sitter with durability, that is soft, comfortable, lightweight and portable, order the Bumbo Baby Sitter today.

There's never been a better deal....... You don't want to miss it!

Not a necessity, but nice to have

This made feeding baby much easier early on. At 5 months, our daughter was ready for baby food, but wasn't quite big enough for our high chair. This way she could sit secure and I could focus on feeding her without having to keep her from sliding around in the chair or distract her from chewing on the tray.

Convenience~ during the day I can bring the Bumbo into the living room to feed her so I can watch my toddler play at the same time. Being able to bring it along on trips has been helpful too.

I can put my daughter in the Bumbo on the floor with a bucket of toys beside her while I am cooking dinner. She will sit and play happily, a safe distance from the cooking, but also able to be near and see me. This was especially helpful before she was crawling and wanted to be sitting up seeing all that was going on.

It is fun to watch her and my toddler interact while she is sitting in the Bumbo. My older daughter will bring my younger one toys to play with and "read" to her. The Bumbo gives baby her own "space" so she can play with her sissy without getting smothered. :)

She does have those chubby baby legs that will make the Bumbo a bit snug soon.

The price is high, but perhaps that will go down in a few years after the "newness" wears off.

It is also very important to only use the Bumbo on the floor unless you are *right there* with baby.

Overall, I have really enjoyed this product. I recommend it as a great gift to parents as there are plenty of necessities that they will be buying, but this can be very helpful, especially to parents of more than one child.

One of my favorite baby products.

from Spring hill, Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Assemble
  • Easy to Clean
  • Lightweight
  • Portable
  • Stable

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

When I put my daughter in this I felt comfortable that she would be safe while i was folding laundry or cooking dinner. (Anytime I couldnt hold her) Everyone I know has this!

Everyone with a baby needs one of these !

from Rochester Indiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Assemble
    • Easy to Clean
    • Lightweight
    • Portable
    • Stable
    • Stylish

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

Perfect soft seat for baby to sit in. My kids all loved sitting in their bumbo seat. Its comfortable so easy to clean and very lightweight. Perfect for babies that cant sit up on their own yet. You can purchase a tray for this seat also so snack time is a breeze.

Would buy again

from Omaha nebraska

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Easy to Clean
      • Lightweight
      • Portable
      • Stable

• Baby Seats
        • Travel

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

Use this to feed,my baby. And to help him sit up.. Its light weight and comfy . sorta difficult to pull ,him out but other wise perfect

Bombo ok

from Hawaii

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy to Clean
        • Lightweight

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

I received this product as a gift when I had my first born and I was so excited about it because at that time 10 years ago it was new and there was no seat belt in it yet. Anyway my son used it twice! He was 9lbs at birth and of course by the time he could sit and use the Bamboo he was huge! His chunky legs could barely fit. It is a stable seat and I did keep it and use it with my 2nd child who was smaller and cold use it a bit longer until I gave it to a friend. But in all honesty I've had 2 more children since my first two and I have not bought another. It's not a necessity, in my opinion anyway. But they are easy to clean and take with you where ever you go but the price is ridiculous

The Best

from IL

About Me Budget shopper, Comfort-oriented, Experienced mother, High-end shopper, Practical

Pros

• Affordable
          • Comfortable
          • Convenient
          • Durable
          • Easy to clean
          • Lightweight
          • Supportive

• Cushioning
            • Extended feedings
            • Support
            • Travel

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

This is a great product. I used it for the first time for my nephew and wow I sure wish they had these when my boys were smaller. I would say if you have a newborn or know of someone who does this is the product you need to purchase. This brand is the best I have found and I've used it many, many times and never want to go without now.

Bumbo is nice- but for a short time.

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

The bumbo is a great idea, and my kids loved it- but only for a short time. They would be happy in it for about ten minutes and then start squirming out of it. They also like it for shorter and shorter periods as they got older, so I wasn't comfortable leaving them in the bumbo for very long after that.

Sturdiness
            The bumbo seems very sturdy. I've never had a problem with mine.

I've seen the same bumbo get passed around from mom to mom for several years, so I'd say they're pretty durable.

The original design was fine, but the addition of the straps leaves a lot to be desired. The placement of the straps means that every time I put my child in, I have to dig under their legs to get the straps out.
            I do like the tray.

Safety
            It's pretty easy for a baby to get out of the bumbo by arching their back. I know that's why they added the straps, but then the baby ends up in an awkward half in/ half out position. I think the bumbo is great for while you're in the room, but I would not leave a baby alone in it (and they tell you not to anyways).

All you have to do to clean it is wipe it down!

• Safety:

Great chair for learning to sit up on their own

from Rome, PA

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

I have only just started to use this chair with my son and I love it so far. The padded material makes it safe so when falling to the side the head is not hitting anything hard. With the added seat belt it also makes it so he cannot accidentally fall out of the seat. We have also had a few spit up issues while in the chair and I love how easily it cleans.

Sturdiness
            This chair is very sturdy and will not fall over, though I keep it on the floor to be sure.

The material is very durable and solid while also being gentle for baby to use.

This is great, with the leg openings big enough to most children and the headrest on the back being higher than the sides so they can also use the sides for their arms to hold on.

Safety
            With the added seatbelt these are very safe. There is no way a baby can fall out of this if they are buckled in. Setting on the floor is always the safest way.

The fact that this is made of a rubbery material it cleans very easily. I have had a few instances of spit up and it only takes a damp cloth and it's all clean

Great buy

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

I loved the Bumbo baby seat. We used it on the floor. I never left my baby alone in it, we would play games. I loved it because i had the use of both of my hands. I think my baby loved being in it. Helped him see the world sitting not laying down or in someones arms. It is made of soft foam but it is still firm. The base is round and it is a good shape to help with not tipping over. The back came up to a good spot on my baby's back to support him.

Sturdiness
            Very firm but still soft. Holds up. It did not break down. The color never came off or crack.

Great durability never had a problem with it breaking,cracking ,peeling or anything else. It looked new months after owning it and using it a every day for play time.

I love the colors. They are bright and festive but do not hurt your eyes. The colors go with everything baby. The shape is great the opening for the baby's legs is just right for holding their legs but does not hurt in any way. It is like a prefect fit for the baby.

Safety
            I believe you should be with you child at all times while they are in the seat. It is made for being on the floor close the the ground. The directions should always be read and done as told. I think the safety is great. It made for a baby's body. Soft and yet firm.

Very easy clean up. I used a wash cloth with warm water and soap. I also dried with a towel after.

Good for a time

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

When I first had my twins, the Bumbo seat was all the rage. so of course I had to go out and get one. All my friends and I were pregnant at the same time so actually we all went out and bought them. When my girls were beginning to sit up they really enjoyed the Bumbo seat because they were able to sit up and they felt like they were big girls. It was also nice because I felt they were safe in it. I could walk away for a moment and know they were going to be ok. It was also very easy to take with us. Traveling outside the house with a baby is a lot of work, let alone when you have twins. The Bumbo seat was light, small, and easy to travel with. My twins are rather small so even at 3 1/2 years old they are able to use their seats as a booster seat at my mother's house. As I mentioned, my twins are small. I"m not sure if this seat would work for a chubbier child. It might be too tight on their thighs. Overall, it was worth purchasing the Bumbo.

Bumbo seat

Comments about Bumbo Baby Seat:

I had seen all of my friends using the Bumbo seat, but I had not thought to get one until my third child. The instructions didn't say what age range this seat is for so I had to look online for that. Everything I read said it's for babies over four months of age, but most parents were using it around two or three months. I tried it a couple of times when my daughter was two months old, but she just couldn't hold her head up well enough. We tried again recently. She is now four months old. She sits up in it well, and she really loves it. The only issue I have is the leg holes. My daughter was premature, so she's a little small for her age. Even being small for her age, her legs just barely fit in the holes. In another month or two, her legs will be too chunky or the Bumbo seat. So, I really like this seat, but it's too expensive to only use for a month or two.

The Bumbo seat is durable. It's made of a really tough rubber material. It seems like it wouldn't hold up well, but it does.