4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

The Rainforest Booster Seat is easy to install and use

My family owns a lot of Fisher Price products, from swings to toys to highchairs. We own the full blown version of this highchair, but my mother in law owns this Rainforest Booster Seat and I think it is a better value.

This seat is cheaper than a regular highchair and I really like that my son can be brought to the table like a "big boy" and eat meals with us. I also like that we have the option of using it with the tray or without it and just pulling him up closer to the table.

He was probably around 7 or so months when he first started using this seat and had long been sitting up on his own and eating solids. He really enjoyed the toys that attach to the seat and it was the perfect distraction while the food was being prepared.

This seat can be adjusted to accomodate bigger babies as well. My son is now 19 months old and still uses this booster seat and loves it. He fits in it perfectly. My only complaint about it is it can be somewhat difficult to attach and unattach the tray. I have pinched my fingers on more than one occassion.

Overall I would recommend this seat to anyone looking for a seat that will last you a long time.

Rainforst Booster Seat

I didnt like the toy. There is a lot in the front that distracts my child from eating. As well, all the gadgets seem to get in the way. The seat is also very low and a bit small. You would not be able to use it for too long.

Fisher price rainforest booster

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

Love this booster! It's so durable I'm on kid two and it's held up perfectly! They attachable toy is awesome to keep little ones busy while you are cooking and preparing meals. It's adjustable height grows with your kids.

Sturdiness
Very sturdy, attaches to kitchen chair with two adjustable straps for a nice tight fit.

This chair is now on child number two and boy does it hold up! This booster looks like I just bought it, no scratches, stains, discolorations, nothing.

Very nice design, it has three adjustable heights on it to grow with your child as well as an adjustable tray to grow out with your child.

Safety
As long as your child is strapped in and the chair is properly tightened on your kitchen chair the child is safe. Of course never leave a child unattended in a booster or any place for that matter.

Super easy to clean, food wipes right off the chair, tray and even the straps are really easy to get food stains off.

• Safety:

Keeps my son entertained!

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

I love this booster seat because it will keep my son entertained while I'm cooking dinner or setting the table. We have used it since he was four months old and now going on ten months, it has stood up to all the chaos that babies and toddlers cause, whiles still holding his attention! I definitely recommend this!

• Safety:

Still good even after 4 years!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

First purchased this for my oldest son. He loved it. After he grew out of it, we packed it up and stored it until our next baby. We are using it again four years later and my baby right now loves it too. He's 4 months old and he likes to play with all the toys on this booster seat. My oldest still loves it and will play with it when his brother is using the seat.

The seat is very easy to attach to other chairs. I have yet to have any problems with it at all. The tray is also easy to attach to the booster seat. There are three different knobs on each side of the seat so you can adjust the length of the tray such as moving it closer to baby or further. The seat and tray are also easy to clean.

The only thing I dislike is that it can be hard to separate the toy tray from the tray itself. This is also a good thing too because then you don't have to worry about the toy tray coming off on its own and possibly hurting the baby when they're playing with it.

• Safety:

This booster seat is light weight and just right

from Loveland, CO

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

I purchased this booster seat for my fourth child.  She got sick of sitting in the highchair when all her siblings were at the table.

I must say the quality of the plastic was a little disappointing.  The plastic seems thin, but this also makes it very lightweight.

I like the fact that it folds up and attaches easily to almost any chair.  The straps are long and easy to adjust quickly as needed if you are using it on other chairs often.

I wasn't too sure about the toy tray on it.  But it turns out to be a lifesaver when my daughter is sitting at the table and waiting on her food to get done.  She knows when the food arrives, the tray gets taken away.

It cleans up really nice, and I put the tray in the dishwasher to sanitize it about once a week.

I have gotten many compliments on how cute it is as well as how nicely she sits at the table like a big girl!

I would recommend this item, especiallly if you have all the coordinating items that match it.  Which is one thing I love about Fisher Price!

• Safety:

Awesome for families on the go

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

This high chair is awesome for families on the go. Being a germ-a-phobic mom I use this high chair when eating out of our house. It is great to take to other peoples houses and to restaurants. I have travelled twice with this highchair and have not had a problem, very durable and compact! The only drawback is for safety purposes this high chair must be attached to a regular size chair so it doesn't tip.

Great for on the go...or at home!

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

This is a great seat for parents who travel. It folds up small enough where you can just keep it in your car trunk and have it handy for when you do decide to go somewhere. It is great for restraunts, too. It keeps your baby entertained with the toy on the tray. Then the toy tray just snaps off when its time to eat. It is easy to clean. We take ours everywhere, from family members houses to camping. It is great! We can just spray it down with a hose...and it's clean.

It was very cost friendly. Now we have an infant and a toddler, so we will be passing the seat on. It still looks as good as it did when we purchased it!!

It also can be used as a booster seat for your table at home. We have 2 of these seats, one which stays at my moms. She just has it strapped to her dining room chair, so our toddler is able to sit at us with the table. It works great.Well worth the money!

Very practical and cute booster seat

from Kaneohe, HI

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

For my first two kids, we used a traditional gigantic high chair.  While it was a good high chair, it took up way too much space in the dining room, we used it for only a short period with each child, and it was a bitch to store.  It was also very expensive.

By the time we had our third kid, we were wiser (and poorer) and decided to get a booster instead.  When he first started on solids, we sat him in his bouncy seat or rocker (since he wasn't exactly feeding himself, anyway).  When he was able to self-feed, we were ready for this booster seat.

This is a nifty, attractively priced little seat.  It doesn't take up a whole lot of space.  It straps securely onto our regular dining room chairs.  It's pretty easy to attach/detatch the tray, once you get the hang of it.  And I like the fact that you can leave the tray off entirely and just push the seat against the dining room table.  Another plus is that it's very easy to clean the tray (sooo much easier than our old traditional high chair, which had zillions of nooks and crannies for food to accumulate in).

Our baby didn't really play with the toys before/during mealtime, as he only likes to be strapped in a chair when he's actively eating.  But he does play with them occasionally (and briefly, as they are kind of simple) when he comes across the booster on the floor.  I think it's a great idea to have detachable toys, though, especially if you're bringing this along to a restaurant.  My kid would rather play with my iPhone.

awesome

from Croswell, MI

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

This is the best chair ever because ive used alot of different baby seats for my nieces and nephews when theyve stayed at my house. It's wonderful because it keeps them entertained for a long time so that if im cooking them a dinner and they just sit there and want to tear things up they have something to preoccupy them. It's adjustable to their comfort level and also ive found the prices like someone once mentioned between this and a high chair are alot cheaper. It doesn't scratch any floors. Im also completely satisfied with the fact that clean up is a breeze no more scraping things just because they wont allow me to clean with soap and water. I've had alot of issues with certain products in the past. thanks for making an awesome booster seat Fisher-price!

Fisher-price Rainforest Booster is portable and works great.

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

My wife and I bought this booster seat for our son when he started getting big enough to eat baby food. He needed a high chair, but we saw this and decided to go with it instead. It works just as well as a highchair, it is just much easier to move around and take when you travel, also it takes up much less space so it is easier to store. My son also loves the rainforest toys on it when he is just sitting there. It keeps him entertained for awhile, but then when it's time to eat you just remove it and you have your tray. This works great because you just put it on any normal sized chair and strap it in and it is perfectly stable and works just as well as a highchair, but less expensive and if you go to the in-laws house or on vacation or where it is much easier to pack and travel with. Great product, and also the baby will have lots of fun playing with the included toys.

This seat is AMAZING!

from Harrington, DE

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Healthy Care Booster Seat:

I bought this seat when my daughter started baby food. I decided on this seat because we lived in a small condo and didn't have room for a big highchair. This seat works wonders for your baby. Even when my daughter wasn't eating she loved to sit in the seat and play with the toys that attach to the tray. I love that the seat attaches to a chair so easily and is very sturdy. The seat is adjustable so no matter what height the table is you always have to right height of the seat. The tray also has three different adjustments so when your baby gets bigger the seat will always work. My daughter still uses it and she is 3. We love to bring is to a restaurant so it can keep the baby content while we eat a nice dinner.