3.6
Other Mousses:
Suave

3.6

Suave Volumizing Mousse manages my curly hair!!!

**SuaveVolumizing Mousse
**My hair has been straight for the past couple of years. I usually don't use mousse or gel in my hair. I just wash and let it go. Well, I got a spiral perm in my hair last week. I knew from experience that I would need some mousse to tame the frizz and curls. My mom was telling me about the mousse she uses, **Suave Volumizing Mousse**. It controls the frizz and softens the curls. I bought me a bottle of this mousse to try it.

***About The Suave Volumizing Mousse~***The **Suave Volumizing Mousse** provides volume and control for less than more expensive brands. It gives ultra control and hold without weighing hair down. It never leaves your hair stiff or sticky. Vitamin and protein enriched formula replenishes all hair types. The MAX Hold formula gives hair body, volume, and lift.

The ingredients in the **Suave Volumizing Mousse** are Water (Aqua), Isobutane, Dimethyl Ether, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Steareth-2, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance, Laureth-23, Dimethiconol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, and AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein.

***My Viewpoint***The **Suave Volumizing Mousse** is wonderful on my curly hair. My hair feels soft and manageable. This mousse is designed to give your hair volume, but it works very well to control my curls frizz and it doesn't dry out my hair. The **Suave Volumizing Mousse** never leaves my hair stiff or sticky and it washes out fine. I use this mousse after I wash my hair each time. The mousse comes in a 9 oz bottle, which can be purchased at most drug stores.

I would recommend the **Suave Volumizing Mousse** to anyone who has curly hair. Since I have curly hair and my hair is already thick, I'm not sure how much volume is added to your hair. I give it ***4 stars***!

Listed below is my review that I wrote on another Suave product.[Suave Naturals Sweet Pea and Violet Rejuvenating Body Wash][1]

*Thank you for reading. If you would like to read more of my reviews, please click [*here*][2] *!*[*Krista Lynn*][3]
[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Suave-Naturals-Sweet-Pea-and-Violet-Rejuvenating-Body-Wash-review-b3f44
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn/profile_reviews
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/krislynn

I find it builds up after awhile.

At first I used to love Suave because I had long hair that I would scrunch to make curls. It worked well because I had to use a lot for as much hair as I had. And since I was using more it was nice that it was very inexpensive. However, I noticed when I moved out of state and the water quality changed, that I had a hard time washing it out of my hair. I was even trying to shampoo my hair twice, but I still couldn't get it out. It was building up so badly I had to have a salon treatment on my hair. I still have a bottle of it and I can't bring myself to throw it away, so I do use it every once in awhile, but never 2 days in a row. I find that I can wash it out better if I try to space out the days that I use it. The way that it comes out of the spout is very good though. It comes out in a good consistency and when you work it into your hair it doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or heavy. It's not a terrible mousse if you want something every once in awhile, but it is not a good mousse for every day.

Value Priced Suave Mousse

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

I'll say right up front that I do not like Suave shampoo. I have tried a wide variety of them, but most of them seem to dry out my hair. However, Suave makes a volumizing mousse that is inexpensive and it works.

My hair is short, resting between my ears and my shoulders, but it is baby fine and straight as a stick (as my Mom used to say). I love my hair, it's soft and silky, but it is very hard to style because there is not much body. I decided to give Suave mousse a try and I have gone back to purchase several more because it works so well.

It comes out in a nice thick, white foam that is easy to spread through my hair. As soon as I start styling my hair with a blow dryer and a round brush, I know this mousse is working well. For the price, it can't be beat!

This is great for any hair type or style!

from Marion, IL

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

I love all Suave products, especially Suave volumizing mousse.  Their products are some of the least expensive on the market, yet the results are great.  This product leaves my hair manageable and full of volume.  It also makes my hair smell wonderful, and the scent lasts for a long time.  I buy the max hold of 8, and it keeps the style for as long asI want.  I would recommend Suave volumizing mousse for any person of any age.  I love the entire line of Suave products.  In this economy, the quality of Suave products for the cost is amazing!

Suave products are readily found at any department or megastore, and they are typically the cheapest products on the shelf.  The quality is amazing and I have many friends who use these products.  They also have the Suave promise to make sure you are completely satisfied with their products.  They will replace or refund your product if you are not completely satisfied.

from Commerce City, CO

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

This mousse works very well in my hair, giving it the curl I want without being really stiff. I was surprised to find that I preferred this even over Pantene products. One downside is that, for whatever reason, the Suave Volumizing Mousse seems to lose it's effect after a haircut. Or at least, after getting a short hair cut. I had no end of trouble trying to find something that would curl shorter hair effectively. I also find that this product makes my hair feel greasier faster, though this is not really a problem for someone who showers on a daily basis. I have to disagree with the people who say that this is hard to wash out. I have never had that problem and I've been using this mousse for a few years (with the exception of when I had the shorter haircut)

I find it builds up after awhile.

from Atlanta, GA

Just Ok

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

I have super curly hair. To help it from becoming a frizzy afro, I use mousse daily. I wanted to try this mousse because the drug store had it on sale. So I bought some just to see if I would be making the switch to this brand full time.

The mousse was a little heavier than the other brands. I didn’t care. It went on smooth with no problems. When my hair was dry it didn’t give me that bouncy feel that the other mousse I am used to did. It gave me a feel similar to if I had put hair gel in my hair. My hair was not as bouncy as it usually is either. It just kind of fell flat. I thought I put too much in. So the next day I tried again. I ended up getting the same results. I ma not a big fan of this mousse. I think maybe I was expecting too much from it. If I had to use it again, I would. But If I have a choice between this mousse and the brands I normally look for it’s a no brainer. This mousse is staying on the shelf where it belongs.

not very good

from Collins, OH

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

I'm not a fan of Suave products.  I have used this product for my curly hair, and it was terrible.  It took a while to wash out as well, seemed heavy.  I used it on dry hair and it wasn't too bad, but on wet hair that I dried with a diffuser, my hair was so frizzy.  I have tried so many different products on my thick curly hair, and it took awhile to find one I liked.  (Tigi-curls rock curl amplifier)  This product was cheap and didn't do the job.  My boyfriend uses it cause it's cheap, but his hair is super short and he just likes to keep the shape, and he says it's fine for him.  I prefer a little better product.  I have used the Suave shampoos as well and am not a fan.  They just seem to leave a lot of build up in my hair. The next day after using this, my hair was really really hard to brush out.  I would not recommend this product if you have longer hair or curly hair, or any hair really.

from Sanborn, IA

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

I'm a big fan of styling products that don't cost an arm and a leg and Suave Volumizing Mousse for body and lift fits right in my budget.  I"ve been using Suave Volumizing Mousse for at least five years.  My hair is very fine, and it likes to lay completely flat, no body at all.  When I put Suave Volumizing Mousse in it and blowdry my hair upside down, wow! am I left with volume.  I like Sauve Volumizing Mousse because it doesn't leave a sticky residue, it doesn't have an overpowering scent to it and it is very inexpensive to use.  I also use it on my daughter's hair.  Her hair is very thick with a lot of natural wave but it tends to get frizzy.  When I apply the mousse to it and let it airdry, it makes such nice, soft waves in her hair but it doesn't dry with that hard, wet look.  I like the fact that it is one can of mousse that I can use on myself and my daughter.  The less styling products in the cupboard the better!

Doesn't cut the mustard for thick, dry hair!

from Fort Scott, KS

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

I purchased Suave volumizing mousse recently because I love Suave's cheap prices on all of their hair care products.  Normally I love Suave products but this one just did not seem to work for me.  I have very dry, thick and coarse hair.  It takes a lot to keep my hair in place and I have found out this mousse did not work for me.  What I ended up doing was combining the mousse with some heavy duty gel and together they kept my hair from frizzing pretty well.  I'm not going to say it's completely the mousse's fault though because I still haven't found a mousse that can work by itself on my hair.  My hair just dries the mousse right up and gets frizzy and mousy within hours.  The Suave mousse is very resonably priced and a great value in my opinion!  If my hair held mousse well I would definitely buy Suave and use it on a daily basis.  I do use Suave hairspray every day and that works wonders!

Perfect for fine hair

from Estelline, SD

Comments about Suave Volumizing Mousse:

Suave volumizing mousse is a hair product I use often for my flat hair.  After washing and towel drying I scrunch this through my hair then blow dry.  I do have more body and it helps hold my style after I curl it.  I love the affordable price

Suave Volumizing Mousse manages my curly hair!!!

from Southern Belle, GA