3.6
Suave
Suave Deodorant - All Products

Suave Deodorant - All Products

3.6

stay fresh with suave powder fresh

with suave powder fresh deodarant my teen girls and i  we always stay fresh. whether we are running track playing basket ball singing dancing or just chilling back we are guaranteed to stay fresh and thats a fact you can count on. you do not have to worry about those horrible embarrasing sweat stains under your arms . with suave you can always be sure of staying dry and fresh. when my girls and i run low we do not waste time or money on any other brand for we know what is best and that is suave . we made our own slogan, reach for suave it is the best dont waste your time on the rest itwill leave you with a wet mess.i would recomend suave to family friends associates or anyone who ask me for advice for a great deodorant that do not make you perspire andsmells great and at the end of the day you feel as good as yo felt when you first put it on that morning.with suave you can always feel confident, dry and know you are fresh because suave is the best.

Love the Price, though it doesn't work as well as more expensive

I love Suave hair care products so I decided to try out their line of deoderant - the price is cheaper than most other brands of women's deoderant so I thought it would be worth...Read complete review

I love Suave hair care products so I decided to try out their line of deoderant - the price is cheaper than most other brands of women's deoderant so I thought it would be worth a shot.

The bottom line is that the deoderant itself if soft and doesn't irritate my skin like some other brands.  I also like the selection of scents, including the "wild cherry blossom" scent which is my favorite.  During the winter months it keeps me from being wet as well as from smelling.  However, in all honesty, in the summer months when I am hotter and sweating more I still smell.  I consider myself a normal woman who sweats a normal amount but found that the Suave deoderant does not stand up to the long, humid summer days and by the end of the day I just smelled.

I will purchase a couple of sticks of this for the winter months, but do not purchase this brand during the summer unless you want to still smell like body odor.

Worked Okay

from TN

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

Suave deodorant comes in several scents but it didn't work for me all that good. I used the powder fresh scent and I had to reapply it a couple of times during the day. I also didn't care much for the powdery mess it left behind. This is an okay deodorant as far as keeping the smell away, just didn't work too great at keeping my underarms dry.

Not strong enough for a man / gentle enough for a woman

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

Some of us are blessed with not a very strong "scent". And others of us aren't so lucky. While I have found the Suave line of deodorant for women to feature some lovely scents and inventive titles - unfortunately they are not effective enough for this woman and I end up smelling like sweat + whatever scent.

Great Product!

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

I use Suave deodorant for multiple reasons. Firstly, it is a great product. It leaves you feeling clean, fresh, and protected. You never have to worry about whether or not you smell fresh throughout the day, because Suave is a brand you can trust. Secondly, it is a great value. I tend to buy the buy the two-pack, because it is a very good price for an excellent product.

lately it makes me sweat.

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

Use to be my favorite! I love how the scents blend well with my shampoo since I don't wear spray. However lately it's been making me sweat, I never sweat! Nothing else has changed not even my lifestyle(!) and it only happens while I'm wearing this deodrant.

Suave makes Average products

from Hastings, NE

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

Before I became a Secret girl, I tried out a variety of deodorants. Suave was towards the cheaper end, so I picked that out towards the beginning. I never thought it was bad, especially because I had tried some even cheaper deodorant before that that not only smelled bad but also didn't even work. So I tried the Suave, and it worked and it smelled nice. My favorite was the raspberry. But that's the thing: it did only what it said it did, and it didn't last super long and it didn't smell marvelous. It was just an average deodorant. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is a good deodorant that would make anyone content. But, for me, it wasn't enough to make me happy. If I ever get low on money, I might return to it because it is sufficient, but if I can afford a more expensive deodorant with all the "bells and whistles" I will definitely do that in the future.

I recommend this to try.

Suave Deodorant is the best there is!

from Lowell, MI

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

Suave Deodorant is truely the best deodorant around. I can't find anything else that even comes close. There are a wide variety of scents and a couple different types. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's easy to use and the price is one of the best. You definately get what you pay for. About the only problem that I might have with this product is that it does leave some residue on my clothes. And it doesn't always wash out. I have mostly dark clothes so that can be a problem, but it is one I am willing to live with.

Love the Price, though it doesn't work as well as more expensive

from Clarendon Hills, IL

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

smells great and keeps you dry

from MA

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

Suave Deodorant is a must have staple in my beauty repertoire . I have tried numerous more pricey deodrants such as Secret and Dove which do a great job also , but the price can be pretty high . Then I switched to Suave  - they claim they are as effective as Secret and I would have to agree with that claim , and at less than half  the price too!  I stock up on the smaller size Suave at Stop and Shop - I think they are 1.4 oz, and are only a buck - they accept coupons too so only 50 cents after a coupon. The scents are really nice - there is Powder, Fresh, Sweet Pea and Violet and recently I bought Tropical which smells like coconut .

They do an awesome job at keeping you dry and odor free even on hot , humid days and I always have people asking me what perfume I am wearing - I;m not - it is my Suave deodorant that you are smelling - they are always surprised at that one :)   You don't even need perfume with this stuff - it does double duty .

For such a low price , Suave does an excellent job at doing what it advertises - making a quality , effective deodorant that competes very well with pricier brands .

I still smell

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

**Suave Deodorant - All Products: I normally use Dove or secret, but i found suave to be the cheaper brand. I'm a normal woman who sweats normally. I don't have a smelly problem, but i noticed when i used suave arm deodorant at those times that you sweat a little more than normal, it didn't do anything for my Body odor.  **

Suave Deodorant is good quality for its price!

from New York, NY

Comments about Suave Deodorant - All Products:

Suave deodorant is a low priced, yet decent deodorant. It's not as long lasting as other formulas, when I use it, it last me about 12 hours with light sweating. It does its job though as a deodorant and anti perspirant, you can be assured at least that you won't have to worry about that. I also like that it isn't cakey and won't leave your underarms all white coated. When you put it on there will be a light thin film of white, but it does go away after 30 minutes or so. I won't recommend this as a summer deodorant, it's more perfect for situations where you will experience light sweating, like in spring or winter. It does seem to leave a faint brownish mark on shirts. That doesn't happen all the time to me though, only when I sweat heavily which is why I'm still using this. Biggest drawback that I can find with this product is its limited scents, there are only like four, so it can get tiring pretty quickly. Overall, good deodorant for its price.