Other Outdoor Plays:
Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table

Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table

Pros

Cons

If you need a water table, this is the one!

The Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table is one of the best water tables out there. It's very reasonably priced. We have had ours for a long while now, and it's still going strong. Usually toys that are outside, fade in the sun quickly and start to look old. NOT the case with this toy. After more hours of use than I can imagine, this toy still looks new and still entertains. I would say the target age is between 1 and 5. I have had older children enjoy it too though!

VERY easy to use. Just fill it with water and let the kids have fun! They can pour water in the tower, causing the wheel to turn, super fun! My kids brought cars, boats... barbies, all kinds of toys in and had a real blast with this toy. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, (I have!) It is my go to toy for children under 4 for birthdays. It's a hit at parties. We have used the tub of it also for special needs kids, we've made it into a sensory tub with great success. Highly recommend.

Good quality basic water table

What child doesn't love to play with water?  They all do!   This is a good quality table which is durable and very easy to clean.  I liked this water table, but it just doesn't have enough to keep them busy for very long unless if you have other toys around that they can play in water with.

The thing I like about Step 2's products is how easily they come clean with either a spray-down or with use of a magic eraser.  Even after being left out in the snow and rain, the products still come clean like they were brand new.

This was the first water table we purchased for our son.  He was thrilled with it for quite some time.  He never was really interested in the water feature that you pour the water into - it was more about playing with the boats for him and creating his own adventures.  Even at the beach, I never see kids playing with those things that you pour sand/water into anymore, so I'm not quite sure why this would be such a prominent attraction to this toy.

If you need a water table, this is the one!

from Richmondville, ny

About Me Parent Of Two Or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy to Fill
  • Easy To Use
  • Fun

Cons

• Young Children

• Was this a gift?:

awesome product

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

I use this water table in my preschool classroom. The children love it. It is the perfect size for them and they can independently play. It holds the perfect amount of water for little hands to explore. Plus it is still small enough for the teachers to empty daily. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone with small children.

enjoyable

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

My kids loved this toy. Hours of fun. We had it for a few years it never broke the kids just got to old for it. This is a good toy for any kid who loves to play in the water and loves the out doors. It is also a good price for the value you get.Very easy to clean and maintain.

Lots of Summer Time fun!

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

I bought the Step 2 brand water table for my child's 3rd birthday and he absolutely loved it. He's a big fan of anything water related and this table didn't let him down - the only negative I found was that the little people that is pictured on the box and in most description are not included. However, this wasn't too big of a problem as he has many toys that he uses instead. The table is the perfect height for my child, and very sturdy. The version I have also has a conveinent drain in the bottom to easily let the water out after play time is over. It has never leaked when full either. It's brightly colored so that it catches your child's eye immediately and what child doesn't enjoy playing in water. I have three children from ages 10 months all the way up to 5 years of age and all have equally enjoyed this toy in some fashion all summer long. I would highly recommned this toy to anyone looking for a great summer/water toy for their child.

Fun for all ages.

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

My daughter received this for her first birthday, and still loves it at three. It's definitely an outdoor toy because water will get everywhere. The water tower and bucket thing are all removable, so we actually bring them into the bathtub during the winter months. My daughter has climbed on top of this and it seemed very sturdy.

It is very easy to clean, however I do wish there was a drain in the bottom to help empty the water. Usually there is very little water left in there so it's easy for me to pick up and dump out. Another con is that the legs are a little short and not adjustable. As my daughter gets older/taller it becomes more inconvenient for her to use. That said, it doesn't seem to bother her much and she still plays with it.

Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table so Cool

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

This was purchased for our grandson a few years ago. Believe it or not, we just got rid of it because he is now too old for it and he would rather swim. This is perfect for a small child, toddler, to keep cool on those hot days. My grandson played with this for hours and so did I. It was a great way to keep cool. They have squirting toys, and boats that you can swirl around in the water. The squirting part is a little hard at first but when you get the hang of it it is not bad. It is pretty durable. You should definitely cover it for the winter months. It gets faded quickly but it does clean up okay. I will probably purchase this again for my granddaughter when she is old enough for it. It is convenient for the grownups when you don't really feel like filling a pool or going in the big poor. It keeps the liitle ones very busy and occupied. The price is right also. You can find it in the stores or get it from the website, especially when they offer free shipping. It is worth the money.

Best purchase I have made in along time

from Aitkin, MN

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

I bought the Step 2 water wheel water table online, it has been the best purchase I have made, It has provided hours of fun already and we have only had it a couple days, perfect height for any child 12 months and older, requires no tools to put together, legs securely snap in place, comes with two sail boats, one water cup, and one water wheel and stand. Lightweight and easy to move, but no need to worry about the wind moving it, as it is plenty steady to handle the wind when filled with water.

Does not have a drain plug, and no cover.

This Water Table provides hours of fun!

from Selkirk, NY

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

My kids love this Water Table!  I think this is a must have for outside water play.  I know it says you can use it for sand, but I have only used it for water as we have a seperate sand box.  This table has provided hours of fun for the kids and rest for me.  They love this table.  It is great for those days I do not feel like taking the kids swimming in the pool.  They can spend hours of time playing in the water.  The only cons are I have to refill it numerous times and it does not come with a lot of extra play toys.  Which really is not a big deal.  The kids used buckets, cups and other bath toys at the table.  I have had this out a parties and it is always a hit.  It is really easy to clean and durable.  No complicated assembly, which I love.  I think the price is reasonable.  This is definatly a must have for outdoor play.  It also is great for various age ranges.  Over the summer my 3 yr old and 1 1/2 yr old loved this and could play together.

Hours of fun

from Burlington, KS

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

I got this as a weird gift for my little one. I was trying to come up with something to get him for his baptism, which because of moving and other things didn't happen until he was 9 months old and almost walking. He was getting bibles and other gifts from family and we decided to get him something fun as well. He loved the water and with the theme of baptism as well we picked this up on a whim. It was a great gift and both him and the 3 year old loved it. We played with it every day that it was nice enough to be outside. Our normal way of play was to fill it full of water and once they had gotten most of the water out we were done. It was always a mess everywhere, I'm really glad we didn't get the one that had sand in it as well. We did leave water in it once on accident and it became pretty grose, so I would suggest emptying it out each time after you use it. We kept it under the back porch so it was always shaded and it hasn't faded at all. It's been a great toy.

Step 2 water wheel table is Great for small kids on a hot day!

from Landrum, SC

Comments about Step 2 Water Wheel Water Table:

I purchased the Step 2 water wheel water table for my 3 kids to play with during the summer! They loved it! They loved filling up the water wheel and watching it spin and the water fall out! The table was used by my 9, 7, and 3 year old! They all enjoyed using it! Its more for smaller children like my 3 year old but the older kids did enjoy playing with it! They loved driving there cars down the ramps and putting all there little bath toys in it and this was so nice to sit outside and they would spend hours at a time just playing and splashing in the water! We even had a water day party at our church and brought the table with us and all the kids enjoyed using it! It lasted along time having it outside the only draw back was the water wheel broke from leaving it outside but they still loved playing in it and filling it up with the water. I would just suggest if you have an area to put it up when the kids get done play with it that way the items don't break from being left in the sun like the water wheel.