4.1

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

My favorite place for coffee: online AND offline :)

I am an ardent coffee lover and I absolutely love Starbucks. I have my cup of regular cafe latte from Starbucks every day and I am not going to stop! My family also shops from them frequently. I love going to Starbucks with my husband and just enjoy hot coffee and a great conversation! I have also used their website Starbucks.com many times now and the experience definitely did not disappoint me! There is a lot to do on their website. You can buy cards or manage your existing cards easily. I use this website often to keep track of my gift cards. You can also find nutritional and other info about all their items under the Menu tab just in case you want to see what is actually in your food/drink. I recently purchased an Espresso machine from Starbucks.com, the check out process was easy, my order came well packaged and on time! Needless to say I spent no time waiting and made my first espresso at home as soon as I rushed from work! Like everything I do at Starbucks, I am very very happy with my purchase.

I'm done with Starbucks.

Below is a copy of the e-mail I just sent to Starbucks:

Below is a copy of the e-mail I just sent to Starbucks:

"I would like to request that Starbucks take the caramel apple spice off of it's menu.  It's not that I have anything against the drink.  In fact, it's my favorite drink at Starbucks.  The problem is that over the last several years, when I order a caramel apple spice, more often than not, I am told that the store is out of some ingredient.  Why bother having something on your menu if you're not going to stock the necessary ingredients?  I have actually had this problem at several Starbucks locations, including one in Montreal (may God strike me dead if I'm lying).  Evidently, this problem is present at multiple locations, which brings me back to my original request.  Just take the caramel apple spice off of the menu.  Don't even bother pretending that it's available."

I cannot begin to describe my level of frustration about this.  First of all, it is unfathomable to me how a business as successful as Starbucks can continue to have a problem like this.  What's even more maddening is that of the locations where I have had this problem, one is inside of a Super Target and the other is about 50 yards from a Super Wal-Mart.  I'm pretty sure both of those places sell apple juice, caramel, cinnamon, and whipped cream.  Honestly, I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone right about now.  To make matters worse, I went through the drive-through, and I was able to place my order without a problem.  Only after I waited for the three cars in front of me and got to the window was I told that they were out of apple juice.

As I alluded to in my e-mail to Starbucks.  This was not the first such incident.  A while back, at a different location in town, I was told that they were out of cinnamon (this is the location INSIDE the Super Target, by the way).  When I got a little upset, one of the girls working there said something under her breath to the effect of, "Well, no one ever orders that anyway."  I did write a complaint e-mail to Starbucks after that incident.

As for the incident in Montreal, there were two girls working in that store.  The first girl took my order and then went to the back of the store.  The other girl was working the cash register.  Well, I had to wait behind some jackass with a problem, and when I finally got to the second girl, she told me they were out of apple juice.  When I told her that the first girl had taken my order, she answered sarcastically with something to the effect of, "Trust me.  We don't have any."  There was no complaint letter this time.

You know, I had a great cup of coffee at a truck stop in Breaux Bridge last week.  In light of my experiences with Starbucks, they can basically shove their caramel apple spice where the sun don't shine.

On a closing note, I typically love chain stores.  I like known quantities and consistency.  The downside to chains in a lot of cases is that the employees don't have a vested interest in the success of the store.  If you go into a Mom and Pop store, and Pop waits on you, you're probably going to get good service, because Pop needs your business to put food on his table.  That's not the case with a lot of chain stores.

Love this coffee!

from Natchitoches, La

Comments about Starbucks.com:

I received a sample of the Vanilla K-cups and they were absolutely delicious! I will diffently buy more of this coffee. and would recommend this flavor and brand to everyone. I know this brand, love this brand, and trust this brand. Great coffee! Amazing flavor! Fair priced! Easy to locate in stores! I Love Starbucks! Thank you for making my mornings much more tasteful.

Excellent At-Home Coffee

from NJ

Comments about Starbucks.com:

I received the Starbucks Café Latte K cups as a free promotion to try from Viewpoints. I have three family members out of five who drink coffee, one of whom prides himself as a coffee connoisseur. That said, this product was an instant hit. The kcups come with a flavoring packet that you add to your mug first. Then you brew the coffee as usual. There is no need to add sugar or milk as this is perfect the way it is. Creamy but with that distinct Starbucks coffee taste. It is truly like ordering at your favorite Starbucks location. A definite buy!

Starbucks mocha caffe latte

from Addison IL

Comments about Starbucks.com:

When I first got the box I was totally happy because it came from Starbucks it was so easy to use and mixed together and very tasty I recommend it for all your time to relax after work it's the greatest drink there is

Love my Kcups

from New Albany, IN

Comments about Starbucks.com:

I got a sample of the Starbucks K cups and they are AWESOME! The flavor is so rich and so good! I will for sure be purchasing these, and the creamer it came with!!

Tastes Great

from Belle Mead, NJ

Comments about Starbucks.com:

Starbucks the coffee that everyone drinks. I usually go to Starbucks for my coffee, but I was offered to try a sample box of the Caramel Caffe Latte and what a great tasting cup of java. The taste is heavenly and a great pick me up cup of coffee. Simple to use place the sweetened dairy blend into your cup, next place the k-cup in the machine hit the eight ounce button and in seconds you have a Caramel Caffe Latte. The dairy blend is very sweet, but I enjoy it. I have even been known to add whip cream to the Latte. A great tasting cup of coffee to start my day off. I enjoy going to Starbucks, but there are times when you just can't get out of the house and you need a Starbucks coffee, now I brew it from home. I still go to Starbucks and enjoy coffee there also. There are six k-cups and six creamer packets in the box, so that runs out pretty quickly for me. A coffee that will not disappoint you. A rich and smooth tasting coffee that was not to bold. Brew a cup, sit back and enjoy. I know I will be adding Starbucks Coffee to my shopping list. A delicious tasting coffee that will not disappoint you. I without a doubt recommend the coffee.

I love the quality and taste of starbucks

from 86442

Comments about Starbucks.com:

I love the flavors that starbucks have. The high and enriched flavor blended makes a difference.

Lately , the Espresso

from Methien, Andover, North Andover.

Comments about Starbucks.com:

Lately, the coffee tastes like "dirt" and causes stomach pain. Many of my Starbucks friends have the same opinion. Did anything change at Starbucks ? I am more sensitive because I drink pure Espresso, and my coffee taste is not covered up by adding milk or sugar.

Pierre

Profit is in the savings...

from texas

Starbucks is selling 10 oz . But we pay for a 12 oz drink when ordering a TALL

I would not recommend this store in Springfield Oregon.

from Crossroads Center, Springfield, Oregon

Comments about Starbucks.com:

I usually go to this store because it is the most convienent and they usually do a great job. But I decided to go in and order my usual cold brew. I went over to the hond off plane and watched the coffee master barista/shift supervisor run out of cold brew as he was making my drink, and went into the back to check if they had more. When he came back empty handed I was preparing for him to ask me if I wanted anything else, but instead he just filled the grande cup half way between the bottom of the cup and the bottom line with cold brew and filled it to the bottom line with coconut milk and completed the drink. The basic is I got cheaped out of what I was paying, and I know the exact recipe for cold brew prep as I was a Starbucks barista when cold brew was launched. When I was handed a very watery "cold brew" I went to the barista at the hand off plane and explained what happened and he told me cold brew just tasted that way, which I explained it never does. He then told me they were out of cold brew but just topped my drink with iced coffee. I guess I am more upset that a coffee master, out of all employees, handed me a incorrectly prepared drink. I don't think I will return to that store and I will let others know to stay away.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

online store

from ny, ny

Comments about Starbucks.com:

Used their online store for a purchase and it charged my account incorrectly. Called customer service four times to try and get it resolved. Got a different answer every time and the problem was never resolved. And they instructed me to do several time wasting things to "resolve" the issue that didn't actually work ("get a Starbucks card and we'll refund the balance to it"..... went out any got a card, called back and the next rep wouldn't do the refund, waste of my time). Had they just told me upfront that they couldn't resolve the problem I wouldn't be so irate. Don't expect to get any customer service help from the online store, its totally useless.