Other E-commerce Websites:
Keurig

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Helpful and Affordable website for coffee lovers

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Keurig.com:

It's a one stop shop if you love coffee, and especially if you have a keurig or are interested in getting a Keurig. But it's not just for people who own a Keurig. They have other options as well.

Website is so easy to navigate and they make it very easy to search for what you are looking for.

Product Selection
They have everything. Not just coffee, but espresso, hot chocolate, cider, tea, iced beverages and more. What I really appreciate is they also have bagged ground coffee, not just the K-cups. So if you don't have a Keurig or want to use your regular coffee machine or French Press, you can still get the great coffee they offer.

I will say when I last ordered they were out of stock of numerous items. It could be the season, or it could be they aren't updating as fast as they should. Something to keep in mind.

Product Pricing
It's a bit pricey. But you can create an account and become a member, which will get you the member price of 10% off. They always good deals as well, like for the Holidays I got 20% off K Cup packs as well as free shipping.

Shipping and Returns
I ordered during this holiday season and got free shipping. No problems with it.

Great Website

Comments about Keurig.com:

I love Keurig.com because there is a lot of information for all of us coffee junkies. And Keurig is constantly coming out with new products and coffee flavors. It's great to check in on what's new.

It's very easy to navigate the web page. All of the content is easy to find and once you've found it you'll see that it's information that is pertinent to what you were searching for. You won't get the run around like you would with other websites.

Product Selection
There is such a wealth of products to choose from at Keurig.com. I love all the new flavors that they are constantly coming out with. They really are just as good as what you'd find at a coffee shop. And you get them much cheaper.

Product Pricing
The pricing is great. You aren't paying more for convenience, they've made sure you pay a very fair price.

Customer Service
I emailed a question to the website and within the hour I had a reply so customer service is very responsive and friendly.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is fast and fairly priced. I haven't returned anything so I can't comment on that.

Easy One Stop Coffee Shop

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Keurig.com:

I am responsible for the purchasing of my work's break-room supplied, including k-cups for the Keurig. While they are available in many places, I have been using this site and find it an easy, affordable option.

Every option of flavor and style, coffee and tea (and even hot chocolate!) is found on the site. You can search by strength, flavor and brand to help narrow down the choices. They're offered in 24 packs and when you join their 'club' which is free, you get an automatic discount on every box you buy. Buying 3+ packs at a time also tends to give free shipping, with a coupon code that seems to always be available. In addition I get e mails with coupon codes every couple of weeks, giving me extra 20% or a free 5 pack sampler with my purchase.

Checkout is simple; delivery is quick, typically 3 days or less via FedEx. You can set up auto-delivery or shop from your previous purchase. With the 'club' and coupon codes this is easily the best value for shopping k-cups.

Comments about Keurig.com:

I would be devastated and completely lost without keurig.com! I have to have my coffee, every single morning, or I can not get through the day. This website sells every k-cup available for your keurig machine and tons of accessories too. I like that you earn points with every order and get discounts and free stuff. With my last order I received a free plastic cup to use to make iced coffees! They sell the coffee at a discount if you sign up for an account and have sample packs available if there is a flavor you want to try. I order from here every other month and my packages always come quickly.

Very easy to use, you can select the type of coffee or drink you are wanting and shop that way or just scroll through them all.

Product Selection
Tons and tons of different coffees on the site. A lot of accessories and coffee machines too.

Product Pricing
Lower than in store so that makes me happy!

Customer Service
Very helpful.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is free over $45, which is not hard to spend.

Good for K-cups, not for Keurigs

from Utah

Comments about Keurig.com:

We wanted to replace our Keurig today, and we went to keurig.com to find a good model. We were able to find plenty of information on the differences between the newer models. We have also found good deals on k-cups when buying new ones.

The website is easy to navigate, and it is very quick to narrow down to the flavors of k-cups that I want to buy.

Product Selection
I have found a few new flavors that work with Keurigs from other websites, but by and large, Keurig has a great selection of k-cups, and they obviously have any brewer available that they produce.

Product Pricing
K-cups are priced pretty reasonably compared to other sites, and we often restock through this site. However, their Keurig machines themselves are remarkably overpriced on the site. We ended up buying our new model from Costco, since it was $135 on sale (full price is $150) compared to $180 on Keurig's website for the exact same model. I'm surprised that they charge so much on their own website, since I would think they would make more money than selling it through another store like Costco.