Other Headphones:

Sony Outdoor Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Great headphones at a great price.

Comments about Sony Outdoor Headphones:

These headphones are great. I bought them with tempered expectations because of the price. When they showed up I was shocked. They were really nice and better yet they sounded great. I have the white ones also both models were very good quality.

Sound Quality
I love the way these headphones sound. I know there may be headphones that sound a bit better but they cost ten times as much. I also like the fact that they are not over bearing on the base like some of the more popular brands.

Comfort
These headphones fit very nicely over the ear. I wear them when I am watching movies on my tablet. Even after two or three hours I do not feel any discomfort.

These headphones are very good looking. I love the way they look. Very clean design without any over bearing design features to distract you.

I have had these headphones for a few months and have not noticed any problems. They seem very durable. They have a very thick cord which seems to be very rugged.

Great sound & great price

Comments about Sony Outdoor Headphones:

I use these headphones daily to listen to music during my morning commute. I prefer them because they are not noise-canceling, so I can still hear cars honking and people talking to me. The sound quality is great, and the price point is very reasonable. I feel like I can take these out in the city without the fear of losing or breaking them. They handle bass well - they are not too bass-heavy or treble-heavy.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is great for the price. These headphones are definitely better than Beats or Skull Candy headphones., but not as good as a more high-end brand.

Comfort
These are really comfortable headphones. The shape is natural and fits closely to the head and ears.

I like the design of these headphones. Their look is simple and classic, and the black and red coloring goes with everything I wear.

These are very durable headphones. I have dropped them, stepped on them, even tripped over them, and they remain functional and have retained their shape and sound quality.

Good budget headphones

from Fox River Grove, IL

Comments about Sony Outdoor Headphones:

I bought these Sony headphones to use primarily at the computer for listening to music. They certainly aren't "audiophile" quality, but I wasn't expecting them to be at this price point. They do perform adequately, the highs are crisp, the lows are decent. They fold for portability, and the cord is a good length. They do get a little uncomfortable after prolonged use, anything over an hour for me. But I like them much better than using ear buds.