Other Headphones:

Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Fantastic headphones for audiophiles with a cheap price.

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

Fantastic sound quality. Extremely cheap for its durability and sound. Pretty comfortable but could maybe be a little bit softer. The sound is clear giving great tone to the lows, mids, and highs. These aren't for bass heads but for those who want a clear overall sound to their headphones.

• Comfort:

Outstanding sound quality for a low price!

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

One of the best values in studio headphones. Skip the trendy colorful garbage and pick up a set of these instead. They sound better than headphones that cost twice as much.

Sound Quality
Sound fantastic. Great across the whole spectrum. Highs are bright and clear. Lows sound like they should, as opposed to the boosted lows found in many current headphone models. Mids are also clear.

Comfort
Have spent MANY hours with these on. Can get a little uncomfortable after several hours, but haven't experienced any that don't. A couple of minutes without them on and they'll be comfy for many more hours.

Attractive design without the silly trendiness that's currently working it's way through all over-the-ear headphones these days.

I've been easy on these, as I use them for audio forensic analysis when I'm not using them for music or movies. They stay at my computer, so I'm not the best judge on this one. I am unable to comment on their ability to withstand mobile usage.

• Comfort:

Great Headphones for price!

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

Very good headphones and even better for the price. Very true to the sound of the mix and has a very close to linear eq where every frequency is well represented. The sound is clear and the headphones are comfortable. Great for mixing and other studio work.

Pretty good.

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

Overall they're a really high class pair of headphones that are worth every penny.

Sound Quality
The sound quality was really good. It blanks out all the background noise. The output is really clear.

Comfort
They're really comfortable actually. After you have them on for a while you can barely tell there still there. They don't squish your ears or leave imprints in them and you can lean your head back without having it press into it like with different styled headphones.

I had a lot of problems trying to store my head phones for when I'm not using them. The design is really chunky and makes it hard to carry around and fit places. If you're looking for something small and easy to conceal then this is defiantly not for you.

For me I still have mine so I gave it a nice score on durability but it has a few dings here and there on it. I still take it everywhere and the sound quality is still pretty good if not the same. There aren't any wires or things sticking out of them.

• Comfort:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

i dont really know wht to give it cause i couldnt make my mind up it.

Sound Quality
good sound quality but it can be a lil muffled. but on some devices its not just on a droid

Comfort
nice ear muffs needs more noise cancelling

acceptable it needs to be a lil more color not just that color

needs to be metal also more padding and metal around the head set

• Comfort:

A very high-tech, clear, quality sound.

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

Great sound quality, took me right into the music. Made me become one with the beats. Absolutely love these!! Had my daughter put them on during a loud & scary movie (she was playing on the tablet ;P) & she didn't look up from her words game once! Recommended for anyone looking for great sound & comfort all in one package!

My best so far

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

I love, love, love these. After going from a pair of good but old sony-ericsson in-ears, these headphones still make me happy everytime I use them. They are comfortable to wear for hours (and sleeping with on long flights), and the audio is great. I'm no professional, but I do listen to a LOT of music and I can tell that these do a good job. I started hearing subtleties in my music that I did not hear with my old headphones.

Sound Quality
Excellent. No doubt about it. Then again, they are studio headphones.

Comfort
Only minus: if you are wearing bigger earrings, you might get uncomfortable by the pressure of the foam. Otherwise no complaints.

They are cool and black. They are definitly visible. Also the cord is really long, be aware of that. I would have preferred wireless, but with these I can still walk around a bit if they are connected to my desktop.

I've had mine for a little over a year, and they are holding up well. The cord is reinforced where it conncects to the plug, which is where my old headphones broke. These ones seem sturdier.

incredible quality

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

This product is on the upper end of quality in my book. I love my music and want to be able to hear all of it when I do. Some headphones you have too much of this or that, too much bass, too tinny, no matter how you tune the musicc it seems to not come out right. With these headphones I am more than happy with the sound quality and would recommend them to any one who loves their music like I do.

Sound Quality
Great sound, no distortion, all around quality product. If you're looking for a great high end set of headphones, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

I borrowed a dj friend of mines headphones and that really was the selling point for me to spend the money on this rather nice set of headphones. Please take a few to locate a pair and check them you. Again you will not be disappointed at all. Thank you for taking the time to read through, good luck to you and have a great holiday.

Very comfortable, well made. Suspect I will have these for quite some time. The ear pads are incredibly comfortable and do not make you ears sweat like a lot of headphones do.

• Comfort:

Great over the ear headphones!

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

I've bought over the ear headphones before. Nothing like these though. With these headphones, all the little sounds that going into a song, is multiplied. Like, you hear it so clearly, where as with some headphones you just wouldn't. The bass is strong, making the sound quality even better. The headphones aren't bothersome towards my ears. They're quite comfortable and worth every penny!

great

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Audio-Technica - ATH-M50 Professional Headphones:

I bought these for my daughter to use when she wants to listen to music in the family room so she doesn't disturb the rest of us. I have used these myself also and they work very well. They have excellent sound quality without the distortion you get with a lot of headphones. And they fit comfortably on my head for a while, but if I wear them very long they start slipping down. The ear pads are also comfortable at first, but they start to hurt my ears after a while. But I think that would happen with any set of headphones if they are worn for long periods of time. It doesn't seem to bother my daughter at all. Still, for the price that they charge for these, I would like to see them work on the fit of these and the comfort of the ear pads. These headphones look really nice and they look like an expensive pair. They serve their purpose, but I think they could be made a little better.