Other Headphones:

Sony MDR-V150 Headphones

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Love the sound and value for working in the yard

Bought myself the Sony MRD-V150 for my ipod.

Bought myself the Sony MRD-V150 for my ipod.

When moving around in my yard I kept losing earbuds. This headset allows me to adjust the size with or without a hat on and the comfort zone on my ears is very good.

The price is great for the quality of sound. My hubby kept borrowing, so I bought him a set also. He is Mr. music and loved them also.

These headphones a great buy for the price and very good quality of sound.

good for djs spinning records

These headphones are good for listening for short amounts of time but if you wear them too long, they can really hurt your ears.

They are good headphones and really cut out...Read complete review

They are good headphones and really cut out sound outside the headphones but aren't noise reducers.

Are soft on your ears.

Are quite big and have really long cord that can get in the way a lot.

If you wear glasses you might not want to buy these as they can push your glasses off your face and can be uncomfortable.

A great pair of headphones that's worth the price

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

They're comfortable to wear. It's a great fit and the sound quality is excellent. Especially when listening to music. I love them.

Sound Quality
I can hear my music or the audio from my laptop wearing this brand of headphones. It blocks out outside sounds which I love.

Comfort
They're a perfect fit and don't slide off my ears and stays in place. And they're soft and comfortable and don't hurt my ears.

• Comfort:

This was an amazing product wonder why it was discontinued

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

I have always preferred Sony when it comes to anything related to technology. If you could look around my room right now you would see almost all Sony products. I had these head phones hooked up to my computer for the longest time. I still have them actually but i upgraded to something with a built in mic so i can video chat on my desktop.I was able to do everything i wanted to do with these head phones at the time. No complaints at all. was able to watch my movies listen to music and browse around watching other videos like on YouTube or just regular streaming of music. I put these headphones through war and they never let me down. I tend to be very hard on my gadgets but Sony knows how to build quality. That's why they have been able to stay in business for so many years. I cant wait until Sony reveals its next products before Christmas. In closing great head phones if you can find them still they wont let you down.

Sound Quality
amazing 5 stars going to be hard to find another product that will even compare or come even with these

Comfort
i loved the soft leather padding other head phones tend to hurt my ears after a while.

great design and the adjustable and capability of the head piece being able to turn is very convenient

like i said i put these through war and they came out clean everytime

Great headphones

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

These are some awesome headphones. I use them all the time! I originally bought them for use with a portable dvd player but they are also great for sitting at home listening to your ipod. They are very comfortable and fit well. They are adjustable. The chord is very long so you have some room to move with them. The sound quality is great whether for music or for a movie. Best of all, they are inexpensive! I love them so much that I had to get another pair to keep in a different room in my home. I don't recommend these for travel though. They are very bulky and not portable. If you are looking for headphones to use on the go look for something else. These are great for at home use or at office use.

Sony Headphones

from Pearl, MS

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

I bought these for my little boy age 3 for the car. The over the ears are perfect for him. They stay on his head and I don't have to listen to whatever he is watching on the tv in the car. He has the ability to put them on his own head and they don't fall off. Many others stretch out and don't fit right. He does not complain about the feel of them as my other children do with their own headphones of a different brand. He uses these on a daily basis and will not wear any other brand. The sound is very clear. He does not have to turn up the volume to hear over the radio I have going in the car.

Sound Quality
Very clear sound and very little outside noise is heard.

Comfort
Does not press on the ears and hurt after wearing them for a while.

To be able to handle a 3 year olds torture means a lot.

Sony MDR-V150 headphones are great sounding

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

The sound is like a high end phone, maybe even better. I actually prefer the sound to my other much more expensive headphones. The wire is long so you have enough length between you and whatever you're plugging it in to.
Over the years the cups that go over my ears have fallen out of the device that goes around my head, and there was a break in the attachment, on both the right and left sides that required me to glue them back in. In fact, I've had to glue them back in several times.
But the good sound never disappeared. I'm still loving and using them even with the parts glued together. Oh well, You can't have everything. I've grown so attached to them.

Sound Quality
Better than my high quality phones.

Comfort
No problem, except the gluing of parts together changes that a bit.

Nice design.

Not bragging, with time and pressure they fall apart.

great headphones

from Augusta, NJ

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

I bought these headphones for my husband to use when mowing the lawn. Wanted to get over the ear headphones because we thought they'd be more effective than ear buds for drowning out the outside sounds, but was worried they wouldn't stay put. Nothing to worry about, they work great, stay on with him being active while using them, and they do a good job at canceling out the noise. They are also easy to store when not in use, so they don't take up as much space as I thought they would. And, they weren't as pricey as some other options-- for what we were using them for, we didn't want to spend alot of money and we're glad we didn't.

Comfort
nice cushion, fit the ear well

withstand outdoor use, sweat, heat, etc.

• Comfort:

Durable but the sound quality is muffled and poor.

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

These headphones are fairly priced, and have a nice thick cord which makes them quite durable; however, the sound quality is not right for my personal preference.

Sound Quality
The highs are not crisp at all and i can barely hear them. Everything just sounds like a muffled mess. The bass is way to overpowered and messy. Every vocal or instrument sounds like it's being played through a pillow. Quite literally as i listen to them now....

Decent headphones

from Rockville, MD

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

Decent sound quality for the price of the headphones. If you really care about sound quality, probably shouldn't go with this headphone though, spend a little more for a better set. Has a cushion that has some nice soft leather/pleather whatever it is... Rests directly on top of you ears, so after prolonged usage your ears start to hurt a bit. I use these at work and does a pretty good job at shutting out ambient sound so I can concentrate well. The cord is a decent length for reaching your desktop if you place your computer on the floor. But its too long for using it with an mp3 player on the move. The headphones overall are pretty light but pretty stiff.They're pretty bothersome if you wear glasses. The stiffness of the headphone kinda pushes your ears in while clamping down the ear piece on your glasses. I find myself needing to take it off once in a while just to rest my ears. At this price, I would say they pretty good, but I think im gonna go back to earbuds.

A Sound Pair of Sony's

from Elk River, MN

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

**The Sony - Dynamic Stereo Headphones (model MDR-V150) are the best pair of inexpensive headphones I have tried. The cable length is over six feet so that you can easily tuck your iPod into a pocket. The headphones are easily adjusted ensuring a comfortable fit. The padded ear cups sit on your ear, much more comfortable than the over the ear headphones that tend to pinch. The real advantage that this pair of headphones has over a conventional set of earbuds is the bass. While most headphones sorely lack any bass (and those that have it are still only decent), this little pair of headphones puts out a great bass sound. The only complaint I would have for these, is that there is only a small piece of plastic connecting the ear cups to the main frame.**

good headphone for the price

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Sony MDR-V150 Headphones:

I was skeptical about buying this headphone after seeing the price. It was so cheap and Sony's products are always expensive but it turned out to be a decent purchase. I use it at work daily to block out the talkative folks around me.

Pros:

The sound is clear and crisp. I've used professional headphone which are 10 time more expensive than this headphone and I find that this headphone has just as good of a sound as the expensive ones.

Cons:

The cord is way too long. I can't jog, hike or workout with this headphone. The cord is always in my way when I'm moving around.

It's not sturdy. I've gone through 2 already while traveling. If it wasn't so cheap and the sound wasn't so good, I would have given up on it.

This is a good headset for home and work. If you're constantly moving around, traveling or working out, get something else.