Other Flat Screen TVs:

Sony 52 in. HDTV LED TV

We love our TV!

from Plattsburgh, NY

Comments about Sony 52 in. HDTV LED TV:

Price compare. We wound up buying ours at best buy because it came with a free HD receiver for Directv which was great for us because it was our first HD TV and we didn't have the proper receiver. It was also our first flat TV and we love it. The picture is excellent and the size is wonderful. It is crystal clear, perfect for watching football, which we love.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Sony - KDL-52EX700 52 in. HDTV-Ready LED TV

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Sony 52 in. HDTV LED TV:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my Bravia -- at first I felt like I was in the theater with the first DVDs I watched. The flat screen TV does not take up as much space as my old TV. The HD makes the colors really stand out.

some problems

from Coraopolis, PA

Comments about Sony 52 in. HDTV LED TV:

When we first bought the television we were very pleased , even though it was very expensive . Within  two years we were getting blue streaks and blue dotes on the screen. Thanks to our warranty  we were able to get it fixed at no cost. However within 6 months it did it again . I called Sony and they offered to have it fixed again or purchase a new one at  1/3 the cost of a new one.  Due to the fact that our warranty would be up after the new fix we didnt want to take a chanc on it breaking again so we bought the new one.  We now have the new tv and it has been working fine for the last two years. We are very happy but there can be problems but if you call Sony they will work with you. Even though we had problems with the first tv  which I think may have been a fluke , so far the  newer tv has brought us hours of entertainment with a  great picture and sound. I would still recommend getting this televion.

Sony KDL-52EX700 52 in. HDTV-Ready LED TV descent sound quality

from South Amboy, NJ

Comments about Sony 52 in. HDTV LED TV:

the **Sony KDL-52EX700 52 in. HDTV-Ready LED TV appears to be an inferior tv to the many others out there. It's quite over-priced and in these difficult ecnomic times it wouldn't be the kind of v i'd go for. Overall not a bad tv just not one that grabs my attention and says that's the one i want in my living room.**

sony what a tv.

from Lawton, OK

Comments about Sony 52 in. HDTV LED TV:

what is a sony tv? well i will tell you its a great product and the smart way to go if you want quality. i have a 52'' and it makes me feell like being right in the movie. the picture is so clear and the sound is amazing. it's a very good tv but what about the price. i don't know about you but i wish they didn't switch to plasma screens. a regular box tv workrd just fine and they are cheaper. but with the new technology you have to have cable of dish to use a box tv. if you have cable or dish i advise you to get atleast one plasma becaus they are a joy to have. it will improve the way you watch tv in so many ways. and think about if you're moving it's so much lighter in weight. you don't have to lugg around a big clucky tv as though a flat screen plasma.think about everything i had to say about plasma tv's and make choice.there will be pro's and con's with everything you purchase so choose wisely.

great

from Utica, NY

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sony 52 in. HDTV LED TV:

I appreciated all products with the Sony brand would yakip and inceliyorum.güvendigim sensory branding is one of the sony. I did not ever wrong. I hope it continues like that then. If it comes to television a good thing too. technological wonder. Sony has done it again would do. took us to a stop, and they enjoy riding. I know that any failure to be repaired by creating a separate trust and provide a big plus to the Sony brand. My advice to those who want to buy this product and should not think in korkmasinlar.güven can buy and use these technologies for good television. I ask you to have problems in non-electronic products, which products safe and I think he is qualified. sony network and technical support necessary for me to spread market with a trusted brand and quality is my hen. world can be taken safely and without doubt is one of the brands. I did not make much comment about television because I think the TV does not have any defects. I praise him for the Sony brand. I wish everyone a good day.