4.8
LED TVs
Samsung
UN55H6203AFXZA
Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203

Summary

55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV Offers an Incredible Viewing Experience

Experience vivid color and dramatic contrast with the Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV. Your favorite movies, sports and shows will be more vibrant, dynamic and detailed with Micro Dimming technology, which makes your whites whiter and your blacks deeper.

The 55" Class 1080p LED Smart TV also features a full web browser so you can access all your favorite content with ease. Enjoy everything from online shopping, social media browsing, entertainment news and the latest YouTube hits. Catch up on the latest content, and then go back to watching TV.

Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203

4.8

Pros

• DVD upconversion (3)
  • Excellent image quality (3)
  • Good soundtrack support (3)

It is an amazing TV

from Cairo,Egypt

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Backwards Compatible
  • DVD Upconversion
  • Easy Set-Up
  • Excellent Image Quality
  • Good Connections
  • Good Soundtrack Support

Cons

• Slow Load Time

• Home
  • LCD TV
  • Office
  • Plasma TV

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

I bought this product the last year. My friend who works in an elctronic shop advised my to buy it. I trust him because he has a great experince in this field. Honeslty,the TV was perfect it support good sound track and its image is pure and dynamic. Also,its colours are awesome you feel like you live in the TV. Since I bought the TV I love watching movies and cartoon very much. Also,it is easy to set-up the TV comparing to other TVs. His price is good comparing to others. The only disadvantage in it that he is slow. It is suitabl for houses and offices. I advise any one who loves watching TV to buy Samsung 55" class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV-UN55H6203.

Excellent moniter

from San Francisco

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• DVD Upconversion
  • Excellent Image Quality
  • Good Soundtrack Support

Cons

• Not Backwards Compatible
  • Not Upgradeable
  • Slow Load Time

• Home Theater
  • LCD TV
  • Office
  • Plasma TV

Very very excellent performance

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

from Malden, Ma.

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Backwards Compatible
  • DVD Upconversion
  • Easy Set-Up
  • Excellent Image Quality
  • Good Connections
  • Good Soundtrack Support
  • I had the Heek Squad set it up
  • Upgradeable

• Home
    • Home Theater

I simply love it, The HDSU 4K TV is much more clearer than the regular HD

Amazing Smart TV!

from Virginia

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

We have wanted to upgrade our television for awhile now and finally made a decision after doing weeks of looking at a variety of smart tvs. The Samsung 55" Smart TV caught my eye with its sleek design, and was reasonably priced considering it has so many features. I took it upon myself to set it up, it was a little intimidating, I can't call myslef an expert on electronics. I found that the menu is fairly simple, and I had no issues navigating through the selection. This tv has a beautiful crisp color to it, it has wide color enhancer feature which puts my old tvs to shame. The screen has a very sharp look about it, it's thin and looks great in the room I have it in. After I hooked wifi up to it, i can see what sets this tv apart from my others. I never thought I would be able to shop online and watch TV on my television. If a commercial comes on my oldest daughter will switch over to check out her facebook, then get back to watching tv. I also love the screen mirroring feature, I can sync my Samsung Galaxy 5 to it and whatever screen is on my phone will show up on the tv, looking at pictures or video from my phone on a 55 inch is pretty neat. My kids love playing video games, so when they play I am able to put the game mode feature on. Now the sound on this tv is pretty average, so we hooked up our surround sound system to it. This fixed the sound quality, now I feel like I am actually in a movie theater when I watch a movie. I am so impressed with this tv, and think it was well worth the price. After owning it I highly recommend this smart tv to family and friends who are considering a new tv.

The Samsung 55" has a great picture and amazing Sound

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

The clarity of the picture is great. No pixels making it look distorted. The sound is amazing. It is like being in a theater with the sound and the picture. It made watching football a lot more enjoyable.

Picture Quality
    The picture quality is very clear without all the pixels.

Sound Quality
    The sound is great. It is like being in a theater.

I feel it is a good tv and should last for a while

The design fits in all the rooms. It is not overly big.

So far it has performed great without any problems.

Great TV!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

I've had my Samsung Smart TV for awhile now and I absolutely love it. The price is quite a bit less today than back when I purchased it. If I were in the market for another TV, I would definitely purchase this one again. The size is right for the wall in my bedroom, but I'm sure I'll upgrade to the next size Samsung Smart TV someday. I've always had great luck with Samsung products, and this TV is no different. The picture quality is excellent, especially in high definition. It is very easy to use and program. The sound quality is very good. I gave this feature a 9 out of 10 only because there are times that apps on my phone don't recognize TV shows or music on this TV when I never have that problem on a different TV in my house. It has an extreme range of volume. I can comfortably watch TV shows on volume level 6, yet my husband prefers 10 or 11. If I'm having a party, I can play music at volume 30 and it is perfect. The Smart TV apps that this TV has are pretty great. I mainly use the music app and occasionally the weather app. This TV is a great purchase and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a very nice flat screen that is a great size and comes with nice additional features.

Great TV, poor sound.

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

I currently own Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203 and use it daily. The picture quality on this TV is gorgeous beyond words. It does not distort nor have any annoying glare and always offer wonderful quality overall. I also enjoy the apps and the Smart side of this TV. Although I do not find myself using it too often it is fun to use when I decide to use it. The only downside I have found to this TV is the sound quality. It is surprisingly quiet and poor for a TV with such high quality. It seems that Samsung did not take this part of the TV seriously. It is almost as if they are forcing you to purchase a soundbar or some other sound system to be able to get a decent sound on this TV. I am disappointed in this area but very happy in every other area.

Picture Quality
    The picture quality is absolutely stunning.

Sound Quality
    The sound quality is very underwhelming.

The design could be better in regards to the sound quality.

Great Picture and Sound Quality

from wrightstown

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

We had a big tv and it was super heavy and took up too much room in our family room. I wanted one that we could hang on the wall to take up less floor area so we decided to purchase the Samsung 55 Television. The size of the screen is just right, not too small and not overly huge. It is easy to stream movies and shows with the smart features. It is easy to use as well and has menus that help you as well. The picture is clear and well defined, no blurring or other problems and the television looks great with a modern design that is ultra sleek looking. The design is really up to date and modern and the screen is nice and thin. The sound quality is exceptional as well as the picture quality. So far it has been very durable and has had no problems at all to date. No matter what you watch on this television you won't be disappointed in the performance. I recommend this tv to anyone. I have had other Samsungs and they all have been great.

GREAT "MID-SIZE" TV!

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

Bought this primarilay for my son's video play in den (we have a 65" Samsung in basement).
    let me say, this is one great TV!
    All the features you will ever need plus the picture quality is amazing!

Sound Quality
    Have it hooked to a 5 ch surround system.

Not really sure as durability has not been tested

Fabulous

from Edina, MN

Comments about Samsung 55" Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV - UN55H6203:

The Samsung 55 inch Class Smart TV has been wonderful. We were needing a new tv and bought this one. The size is perfect for our bedroom and we are enjoying already for television and movies. The picture quality is really a step up from what we had before. It is so detailed and neat, you can see so much more on this tv. The colors are bright and vivacious and make anything you are watching more entertaining and interesting. The sound it great and of course you can customize it for what is best for you or where you are setting it up. The design of the television is very attractive. Modern, sleek and appealing. It was super simple to set up and have working in no time. Its pretty light for the size it is. We decided on Samsung because we have had really great experiences with their products so far. They have great quality and durability and customer service. We are looking into some other products of theirs as well.