4.8

Pros

Cons

Wonderful and hard Description

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• All the connections options I could ever need
  • Best looking TV out there
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Picture Quality
  • Great Sound Quality
  • LED-backlit
  • Reduced Glare
  • The Clarity Of The Image

Cons

• Wonderful Sense Of The Wo

• Attached to Computer
  • Movies
  • Video Games
  • Wall Mounting

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

Was a new discovery for me .. because McCann have the slightest idea of ​​these are new technology.

I tried at the show and was shocked clarity and psychological comfort and 3 D sense the word !!!!

LG technology provides new 3D called 3D Cinema They said many times technically normal to when Sony and Samsung .. and aortic everything was specs light and just specs simple to Avera electricity or battery or anything .. and to Jenin you value is shown television from any angle you want Unlike The 3 D televisions current !!!!

Description difficult thing ... I mean, if I tell the difference between the normal and the Blue-DVD Ray I think I got what I want to say about this wonderful product of the world's leading electronics company

• Was this a gift?:

Awesome!

from Kansas

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

We have the LG 3D LED television in the office I work at. We have had it for about 2 years now and have never had a problem with it. We have so many people make positive comments about the picture quality. Normally we do not show 3D stuff, but when we occasionally do, WOW! When we originally purchased the TV it came with 6 complimentary pairs of 3D glasses. You can access Google on this device which makes it multifunctional and great for office settings! If there is a lighting change the TV will automatically switch its color and lighting settings. This reduces the chances of glare.

Although this is an expensive product, I think it is worth it.

Picture Quality
The picture quality on this TV is absolutely amazing! Even when you do not have it in 3D mode the picture still looks amazingly life-like. I feel that the graphics are just so much sharper and more detailed.

I give this TV an A+ on performance!

• Sound Quality:

This tv makes you feel like you are actually there!

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

I love this tv. The graphics are amazing. And the tv itself Is light and slim and looks great up on the wall. We also bought a 3d bluray player so we could watch 3d movies and it is awesome. It's like being at the movies in my own living room. My kids love it. The picture quality is great, when I go to watch other TVs they just look bad!

This is a great tv

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

This is the best flat screen my family and I have ever had. It's perfect for our living room, not too big and not too small. Fits in the corner of the room perfectly where it can be viewed from anywhere. Still has perfect quality from our dining room table. There isn't too bad of a glare on the screen when the sun shines in the middle of the day.

Picture Quality
Great picture quality on this television. It doesn't have that dull look to it that some TVs have.

Sound Quality
This tv has good sound quality, you can adjust setting to your preference of sound like bass treble, or game cinema ect...

Haven't had one problem with the durability of this television.

It's your basic skinny flat screen television, design is good.

Very good performance. This lg television doesn't lack any performance issues. The picture is great on it. The sound quality adjusts to your liking and it has an auto adjust on it. It has sleep mode which is a necessity in my house these days.

LG 47" 3D tv

from Von Ormy, TX

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

When our monster 55" tv died we really were not looking for a 3D tv. But when we seen the picture quality and the things this tv could do we decided to give it a go. It is literally like looking out of a window and watching the world we love it. This tv can literally do things our computer does. We watch slide shows of our family and the kids really get a kick out of that.All the movies just pop right out of the screen. I cant imagine going back to our old tv now It would be like going back to the 50s. I would strongly advise you to purchase this tv for a really great family night of entertainment you really couldn't go wrong.

Picture Quality
There is no comparison to other tvs on the market.Even if you are not watching a 3D show the picture quality cant compare to any other.

Sound Quality
The sound seems like you are in the movies I have literally jumped at the sound. Its really great quality.

This Tv will last for years I really feel. Its easy to move easy to clean and we have had no issues with it I am completely happy.

This tv is light weight and easy to display. we can put it on the wall or on a console it looks great either way I love the design of it.

This TV out performs our much more expensive tv we had before it has functions that my family uses everyday. It does exactly what we need it to do.

Great TV

from Coachella, CA

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

This is a great 3D TV. I have always loved LG products and they certainly did not disappoint with this model TV. Even though I don't use the 3D much, regular television viewing is crisp, clear and the picture appears to show more depth than my non 3D LED TV.

Picture Quality
I love the sharp picture and the depth you can get even when not using the 3D picture. I also like how when there is too much light in the room, the television will dim the picture as an energy saving quality.

Sound Quality
I don't have a surround sound system but I swear you don't need one with this television

I have a cat who has managed to climb up and over the television more than once, because it's on a television table not hung up on the wall. It has withstood that and the few times I've bumped into it and the table. I was pleasantly surprised because it's thin. I would have thought it would have fallen down but it balances very well.

I have no complaints

Great TV

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

We recently purchased this television and are very happy with it. The television is very thin and looks great. The edge of the television is also thin so the picture looks like it goes right to the edge of the screen, which looks very nice. The sound is decent but we ended up buying the LG soundbar and subwoofer which made the sound so much better. I think these new thin televisions sacrifice sound quality because they are so thin and there is no room for big sound speakers. I find the internet surfing to be difficult and cumbersome; not as easy as a laptop. The 3D quality is really cool and the glasses that were included are not bulky and easy to keep on your face while watching a long show or movie.

Great TV!

from Parish, NY

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

The TV is designed well and functions great. It comes with 2 pairs of 3D glasses. The 3D capability is easy to use and very fun.

Picture Quality
The picture quality is very crisp and clear.

Sound Quality
The sound is excellent and very clear and easy to understand.

The TV has held up well during the six months I have owned it. I have not had any issues and expect it to continue to perform well.

The design is sleek and blends well with my decor. It looks nice on a TV stand and is well made. It isn't too heavy or boxy for the size.

The TV is easy to use and the 3D capability is great. I use it for watching movies, sports, and streaming from the internet and I have been pleased with the performance overall.

Great picture quality

from Skokie, IL

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

I love this TV. It has excellent picture and sound quality. I do have a sound system set up, but it is not really necessary as the sound of this TV is enough on its own. The 3D feature is pretty cool, you can make any movie or TV show into 3D by pushing the button on the remote and by wearing the included glasses. Smart setting adjusts the brightness according to the viewing situation. Has apps like Netflix, Hulu and more. Includes games, social networking and movies. The only downside of this is the remote. It is a new model "magic" remote with a trackball, but I really don't like having to aim the mouse where I want to click.

• Sound Quality:

Very nice theatre experience...at home!

from Cullman, AL

Comments about LG 47" 3D LED TV:

Purchased this just a few weeks ago, but so far so good. We are really enjoying having this in our home. It looks nice and there have been no technical problems at all. LG is a quality company and provides excellent service, as we have found in other LG products.

Picture Quality
Excellent picture, even on non-HD programming. Super nice details!

Sound Quality
Very nice sound. Seems like your in a theatre sometimes!

LG makes quality products!

Looks great! The remote is not complicated and onscreen graphics are easy to follow.

No problems so far!