4.8

Pros

Cons

Amazing Television

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

I love this television so much for so many reasons. It came at a great price, it has great picture quality, great sound, and it looks great.

Picture Quality
The picture quality of this television is just great. The HD is amazing. It's like you're looking through a window while watching live sporting events rather than just watching them on television.

Sound Quality
I really enjoy the sound quality on this television. It is much better than some of the other big screen televisions I have seen at my friends' houses. And they have bigger name brand televisions.

I haven't had any kind of a problem with the durability. I watch television every day and there hasn't been a problem.

This television has a great design. It looks very modern and fits in well with all my furniture and other electronics in the room.

Great performance. Sports and movies look absolutely great in HD. I would have to recommend this television to everyone.

Great Quality

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

This TV has been working well for almost three months now. From what I can tell, it is a very durable TV. It is the most bright, vibrant TV I have ever seen. The amount of pixels that are pushed into these 55 inches is just astounding. The colors are solid. The setup was also very simple. I only needed to reference the manual a couple of times during the installation. A couple of cords being plugged in and boom, it worked. It also attached very easily to my cable box from my carrier Verizon. I was able to watch all my favorite High definition channels and this television displayed these channels perfectly. I really cannot ask for better quality out of my television. The remote was also simple and to the point. There aren't too many buttons that I have no clue what they do. The more important, most used buttons are much bigger than the others and more noticeable making the remote more easy to use. I love this TV.

BEST tv ever

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

We have bought quite a few televisions in the 10 years we have been together, but this one takes the cake! Best color, clarity and sound I have ever found in a tv! I could never imagine buying another brand of television again! I am a loyal LG buyer from now on!

Picture Quality
Amazing picture quality, one of the best I have ever seen! I am not a big tv person, but after having this tv and going to my friends house and seeing something of not even close quality I went home and was very thankful for my LG and how amazingly clear the picture is. It is like you are in the same room as the game when it is on!

Sound Quality
Amazing sound,and super clear! I love when we watch movies how crisp the sound is, you can hear all the little things like the grass blowing in the wind!

We have mover twice since we bought our tv and it is holding up the best I could have ever imagined!

Love the design, can be hung on a wall or use a stand. Very versatile. Looks sleek and modern yet goes with our country style living room.

Love how this tv works with cable, internet and games. This tv has the best sound and picture I have ever seem on a television. I am so glad we went with LG and not another brand of TV.

• Sound Quality:

all the setting are great, tv looks awesome

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

LG makes really good tv's. The edge of it gives the impression of an even larger viewing screen, which is pretty cool. It is also LED so it uses very little energy. Even when the TV is turned off, it looks great just sitting there, like a nice piece of furniture. The sound quality is even pretty good for a flat screen.

It is worth buying it

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV is a good LED TV and in the given price it is worth buying it. The HD feature makes it worth buying it the most. The colors are awesome. The LED screen gives it a great added feature so this is a home cinema package.

Picture Quality
The picture quality is great. There is no blurriness or poor quality as far as the picture quality is concerned. It is clear and I love to watch sports on my LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV. The big screen size is simply what I needed to turn my living room into a big cinema.

Sound Quality
The sound quality is good and I can adjust the sound system when I am watching movies so it works like my home cinema.

The LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV is durable. The screen is clear and there is no safety concern so far.

LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV has a slim design and suits my living room. I am keeping it on a slim TV table and this gives a smart look to my living room.

LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV is very good from every aspect.

• Sound Quality:

A lot of resolution settings.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

The resolution is superb.It mimics the movie theater experience very well for family nights.The screen is really large and makes the images come to life and very realistic.The sound almost feels and sounds like surround sound.It is really vivid and so much clarity.The television is really flat and makes it easy to set up in various small spaces without taking up too much room.The images while watching fast paced action movies doesn't have a blur or degraded image.They remain clear and make the move feel like real life.The images are clear all throughout the movie no matter what is going on.The stand is too short for my taste.I wish it were longer.That is my only dissatisfaction with this product.The resolution and screen settings have allowed me to customize it for various viewing needs.It just depends on what genre of movie and the quality of the film I am watching.It's great for viewing older movies.Pre-90's films.

Love this big screen!!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

I am a fan of LG TV's. I think they make a great product. I recently upgraded from a 40 inch LG TV to this 55 inch LG TV. I love it. It makes it so easy to view all of your favorite shows, movies & games. I especially like watching sports on it because the screen size is large enough that you don't have to squint to see the score or the jersey numbers. My last TV was LCD & this one is LED, which I really like. I like how it has a slim casing around the TV & looks really sleek in my living room. I have gotten lots of compliments on this TV. The sound is great & I haven't needed to add on a surround sound system. I think the sound output does a good job filling the room. The screen produces vibrant images & it is easy to view the screen from anywhere in the room, including from the side of at weird angles! Definitely a plus when you have lots of people over watching the same thing! The TV was easy to set-up and configure as well which was a definite plus! I would highly recommend this TV.

LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV a great gift and tv for game play

from NJ

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

I just got this wonderful LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV as a gift for my mom. It was her birthday and I wanted to get her something great. The reason I chose this TV was for some obvious issues I knew her old TV was having, to small and bad picture quality. The LG Edge TV was something up to date and a great size for viewing at any angle. Its a flat screen HDTV, which allows for some great games to play and movies to watch. The old big square box she had was just not cutting it. Once we plugged this TV in I noticed a huge difference, even towards my Vizo flat screen TV. The image came out crisp and clear, no funny looking pixels out of place. The sound was perfect quality and felt like we were in a movie theater. The width is excellent like on all flat screens. Leaves you with so much room to place anything behind or in front or around the TV. LG was always a great brand and I never felt that this would be rated any less compared to everything else. I always felt LG was a number one choice of electronics when it came to TVs. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to watch the football game, for parties, for movies with the family, or any other reason because this is the best size and perfect for viewing everything you love.

Great tv for any room!

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

This has been a great tv. We bought this tv for our living room and it has great picture, sound and it looks very sleek and modern. We are connected to att uverse and the picture in he is stunning. This tv was priced great compared to others. Samsung has a tv comparable to this tv but I would repurchase this tv over the samsung one any day. Lg makes great products and the next tv we buy will be another lg tv. We have a toddler and this tv has been ran into with toys and such and it is sturdy and balanced well enough to withstand everything so far... The tv also cleans easily and the screen does not streak like other TVs when you clean it. We comparing Tvs to purchase we kept coming back to this tv time and time again over a lot of other Tvs just because of the look, quality of picture and sound. What a great tv, I recommend this tv to anyone looking to feel like they are on the set of the tv show or movie they are watching

Picture Quality
Great clear picture and hd picture is amazing

Sound Quality
Good sound and great choices like stadium concert ect.

We have a toddler and it's made it threw :)

Best TV

Comments about LG 55" Edge LED HDTV:

My boyfriend and I were looking to upgrade our TV, but wanted to make sure we were getting the best TV on the market. We both play video games and watch movies and generally use our TV a lot, so we wanted to make sure we purchased a high quality product. We did a LOT of research, and read up on basically every TV manufacturer and came to the conclusion that LG is what you want to buy! We found a great deal on the LG 55LS4500 55" Edge LED HDTV and we really couldn't we happier with our purchase!! LG makes top of the line displays with the best picture quality, resolution, and performance. Every pixel in our screen was perfect. The picture quality is amazing, with crisp, sharp images and brilliant bright colors. The sound quality is great, however we did opt to get a sound bar, but there is nothing wrong with the built-in speakers. The design is great, too- simple and sleek, exactly what I like.