Other Mattress Toppers & Pads:
Mattress Toppers
Sleep Innovations
Sleep Innovations  NovaForm Pure Comfort Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Sleep Innovations NovaForm Pure Comfort Memory Foam Mattress Topper

The mattress is comfortable and provides a good night's sleep

Comments about Sleep Innovations NovaForm Pure Comfort Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

After sleeping on conventional mattresses and getting back problems as well as neck problems, we decided to purchase this mattress. It helped both my back and neck , in the sense that, i don't get constant pain anymore. I also don't keep waking up anymore and get constant all night sleep since i am so comfortable. I have been sleeping on this mattress for about a year now and unlike conventional mattresses , you won't find any dents or sagging of the mattress. It stays true to form.

Sleep through the night...

from Dixon, CA

This mattress topper my husband had in his tractor trailer. Being an over the road trucker he needed some extra padding to add to the thin mattress in the truck sleeper. We found this. When he first used this.. he slept like a baby. Rest he needed to start his next day.
Then he brought it home for me to try. I have two bad hips, torn meniscus on both knees, and horrible pressure points that literally did not allow me to sleep through the night.
I loved this mattress topper. First good full night of sleep I had in a very long time.
We went right out and bought a Cal-King size for our bed.
Now.. ONLY thing I would like to add... The bigger size toppers do not come in a zippered bag with the sheet attached. The twin did.
This one Cal-King just lays on top of the mattress.,. and tends to slightly slip to the edge. Seeing I am the only one that sleeps in the bed (besides my two dogs) I am not sure if that is why my side is slipping a bit.. or the fact that it is not in a zippers bag holding it in place.
Either way.. I have NO pressure points. I sleep as if I am laying in a cloud. This is the most comfortable topper I have slept on.
I recommend this to anyone who has sleep issues.

Heavenly Comfort, Like Sleeping on a Cloud

from Watertown, NY

The Novaform Pure Comfort Memory Foam Mattress Topper is an easy and economical option to renew your bed for maximum sleeping comfort. Rather than replace your mattress, this three inch thick topper is placed over your existing mattress to give all the benefits of memory foam. Memory foam is temperature sensitive and molds naturally to your body's contours. This acts to reduce pressure points on your body, promote circulation and produce a better night's sleep. When you get out of bed, the mattress topper goes back to its normal shape.

This memory foam topper is durable because it is made of a longer lasting, denser material than traditional mattresses. It comes with a cover that can be removed and washed.

After having slept on memory foam, I really notice the difference when I sleep on another type of bed. On a box spring bed, it takes me more time to become comfortable and fall asleep. With this memory foam topper, however, it takes me just a few minutes to fall asleep and I wake up refreshed and ready for the day.

When you think about it, you spend about a third of your life in bed -- you might as well make the best of it by sleeping on memory foam!