Other Mattress Toppers & Pads:
Mattress Toppers
Serta
Models:
F-TOP-11560-CK-WHT, F-TOP-11560-FL-WHT, F-TOP-11560-KG-WHT, F-TOP-11560-QN-WHT, F-TOP-11560-TW-WHT
Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Pros

Cons

This topper saved me from so much back pain.

I bought the Serta 4 inch Memory Foam Topper because I have damage to my lower back that makes it very hard for me to get comfortable at night unless I was in a specific (twisted) position. I had heard mixed feelings on the toppers but I was running out of options so I figured I would give it a try and I am so glad I did. I can now lay in any position I want and I can move around in bed pain free. It is just firm enough to place pressure in the right places yet still soft enough I feel like I am sleeping on a cloud. I have not had a problem getting too hot as some have mentioned nor have I had a problem with it sinking too much. It does have a "rubbery" smell when you first unpackage it but if you will place it outside in the sun for a few hours it will kill the smell and the topper will unroll perfectly. All in all I am very pleased with my memory foam topper.

This topper has made going to bed at night an enjoyable expierence for me again.

Soft and luxurious, but not for me

After years of waking up with sore backs my husband and I decided to buy the Serta 4 inch memory foam mattress topper.

We got a good price on it and...Read complete review

We got a good price on it and placed our order.  We let it open slowly on it's own as instructed and then let it air out a few days.  At first it felt wonderful, very soft and comfortable.

After a couple months, we took it off the bed.  It was hot and it seemed like you were down in something.  It was hard to turn over on this thing.

Makes a difference on too firm a mattress!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

We have had ours for 10 years now, and it sure has made a difference. We had just gotten a nice new mattress which was good quality, but I would wake up sore in the mornings, feeling like I had played NFL football all night and had lost. When I sleep, I lie still all night, so to be on a hard mattress will make me very sore. I needed Ibuprofen to get going to work. I had no idea what was wrong until my husband bought this mattress topper because the mattress was too firm for me. This topper was just 4 inches thick, and he put it in place on top of the mattress and then put on the fitted sheet. I was skeptical. But it conformed to my shape and felt great to lie on. I could sleep all night and not be sore. And I had no need for any more Ibuprofen, because I wake up feeling fine in the mornings. I fully recommend this product to those needing a softer mattress but who simply need to soften the one they have now rather than buying a whole new one.

Amazing!

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Purchased this as opposed to purchasing a new mattress! The best purchase ever made... it is comfortable, and finally getting a great nights sleep! It is like sleeping on cotton it is that comfortable. We purchased the king size, and also you don't feel the person next to you moving at all during the night! Actually went back and purchased two for twin size mattress also!

Amazing Product for Price

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Best nights sleep for both husband and wife. Complete individual comfort for two. Unable to feel partner move at night when they get in and out of bed or when they turn over. Conforms to body and relieves back aches. Feels like ou are sleeping on a cloud but gives you the same support of a firm bed.

Perfect mattress

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

This mattress is amazing. We had a regular mattress with springs which gave us sore back issues. So we had to find something with good support. We never had a foam mattress before so we were concerned about the heat factor. This mattress gives good support with softness without any issues . So far I have no complaints. glad we made a good choice and I would recommend it.

Good for a few month

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

This so called 4 inches, is not actually 4 inches... I got 2ins and 2in of crappy foam. It comes rolled in a nice little ball that you have to unroll. The thing is comfortable but only for a while, After a while just like everyone else says it starts to sink and get you unwanted aches. you can flip it a few times but after a while you get tired of it. Also another big downside is the heat! this thing holds sooo much heat. If you live in a hot city this can hold some heat when you sleep with another person. To add insult the cheap foam starts to bend make it hard to put sheets over the corners. It also start to come apart. Im not a big guy, there is no way it should of came apart. After a few months the whole thing changed colors to a darker color Overall a good idea if you got a crappy mattress and new quick relief. The better solution is to save for a full foam mattress. The price point is a little to pricy for what you get.

Better Than Buying a New Mattress

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

We were considering purchasing a new mattress because our was beginning to sag and some springs could be felt at times. Instead, we decided to try a mattress topper. I have always been interested in memory foam, but could not afford a complete memory foam mattress. This topper was excellent!! We have been sleeping so well with it and not waking up with any aches and pains! It was affordable compared to buying a whole new mattress. Plus, from what I understand, you only use the first few inches of a memory foam mattress anyway. It was easy to take out, allow to expand, and put on our bed. Our sheets still fit fine over it as well.

If you like to sleep on a cloud.

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Before I got memory foam my mattress felt very uncomfortable. When I bought it, I slept like a baby. At a fairly cheap price it is worth every penny. If you have trouble sleeping at night and don't want to spend all that money on a new mattress than this is perfect for you. It feels like you are sleeping on. Cloud. A mystical puffy cloud that always feels comfortable day or night.

Saves old mattress or buy less expensive and still be comfotable

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

My son had a fairly expensive and comfortable mattress until his friend's dog chewed it and he had to throw it away. Fortunately someone donated him a mattress but it was not comfortable. We bought this mattress topper and he sleeps better than on his old mattress. It conforms to him and he wakes up with no backache or stiff neck. He works odd shifts and is able to fall asleep and stay asleep. Even when he pulled a muscle, the comfort of the mattress and shaping to him saved the day. It is good quality and well worth the price. I might add he had one purchased from a discount store; however, it was not comfortable and did not bounce back in shape.

I love my Serta mattress topper.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

I never owned a mattress topper before but after reading some good reviews about this product, I decided to purchase one. It is very soft and plush and best of all doesn't have that bad chemical smell like some other models have that I read about. It molds to my body and I haven't had a backache since buying the topper. Another plus is that in these cold winter months, it makes my bed even warmer so I don't need as many blankets. The best part is that I can keep my old mattress longer without having to replace it since this topper is like having a brand new bed! Care is easy since it's machine washable and you can use your dryer.

Like sleeping on a cloud

from Moberly, MO

Comments about Serta Ultimate 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Years of sleeping on different types of mattresses. Getting older doesn't help. Last bed we bought had that pillow top to it. Alas it wore out too. But, with not much money, we couldn't afford another bed.

My husband and I really wanted a memory foam bed. We found out they make Serta memory foam toppers. Something to put on top of our exsisting matteress. It was much more affordable than the full mattress.

This topper has a middle core that absorbs odors. It has been a very good investment. Stopped my back aches, improved my sleep, and it has even helped out my husband's back.

It does have one down fall that we have noticed. The topper eventually moves to one side of the bed. It just doesn't stay put. But the benefits weighs more than the cons.

One day I would love to get a full 12" mattress. Then give you a review of that. This Serta memory foam topper is a must for comfort and affordable when money is tight.