Other Mattress Toppers & Pads:
MPPKK118
Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows

Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows

Serta Memory Foam has given me sleep back

I am young, but I have a seemingly old body.  I have a bad neck and back from car accidents i've been in, bad knees and ankles from a running career through high school, and bad joints from volleyball and tennis.  Overall, I'm healthy, but i'm weak.I have constant migraines from a nerve bundle that has been pinched between my C6 and C7 vertebrate for 10 years now, and I've noticed heavy headaches every morning for the last 3 or 4 months, then started looking into it being my pillow, not just my neck.It turns out I was right!  I bought a memory foam pillow and now I am sleeping much better at night.  I don't move much at night with the pillow since it cradles my head and neck so wonderfully, so I really feel like my whole body is getting more rested since I'm not tossing and turning trying to get my back comfortable all night.It's not exactly an attractive pillow, and it stains somewhat easily, but for comfort, this product gets an A++ from me.

This mattress turns into ruts in a very short period of time.

We bought a kingsize mattress and a couple of months later we were both living in a rut. We called Serta and they authorized us to trade it for another one. The next one did the same thing. We are average size adults and are not overweight. We've been told that memory foam has a tendency to do that as it forms to your body. I suppose that might be ok so long as you lay like a zombie and never want to turn for any reason. Very dissapointing.

I am getting comfort and great sleep!

from Kenner, LA

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

I purchased this mattress online after returning a similar mattress, but different company.
I am very pleased as it is the only king size mattress I could find that fit my bed. The fact that it is 2 inches is perfect for me as I am small and don't weigh that much.
It was easy to put on the bed, fit great and has provided me with lots of comfort and good sleep.
It arrived well and was easy to get upstairs and put on the bed.
I am so delighted to have found this mattress.

was very nice and comfortable

from Bloomsburg, PA

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

it looks and is very comfortable i would recomend this item for anyone. Me being 6 months pregnent it works out quite well for me. its hard to get something as comfortable. my daughter even like this and she is only 3 years old. It helped my back alot. Thanks

I AM LOVING IT

from Miami, FL

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

This matress topper has one BIG problem it gets me too much sleep. I used to have back pain all the time until I bought this matress topper. It really changed my life, my sleep, and my comfortability. Well I bought this matress a few months ago and I am still loving it since the very first day I bought it. Well this mattress topper is really comfortable, soft and its low price makes it even better to afford it on most budgets.You will be saving money from other mattress toppers that promise you this and that but never really works or does it. I bought it for my kids and they like it as much as I do. This is definitely a good purchase.I think it's better to buy any mattress and then buy this it can make ANY bed comfortable. It molds to your body so you can be as most comfortable as possible. You will never wake up with back pain or aches. The only bad thing is that it makes you kind of sweaty

Memory foam to top an old matress

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

I got this memory foam and contour pillow set for my parents as a present due to seeing their bed was getting older and my father complained of shoulder pains. They have been using this for about 2 years now and I have not heard my father complain of any shoulder pains anymore! He uses the contour pillows as well without any complaints. My mother stopped using the pillow a while ago. I don't think she found the pillows to be comfortable. She has not complained of the memory foam though. I got her another pillow and I assume that went well with the memory foam because she did not complain of that either. I have heard many good things about memory foam relieving body pain so I wanted my parents to try it. However, when I lay on their bed, I feel like I do not like memory foam. After laying on it for a few minutes I don't feel very good. I get tense in the back. I feel like some people will do well with this while others won't. 2 inches isn't as thick but it worked for my parents as something simple on an aging bed.

Serta 2-inch Memory Foam makes me want to stay in bed all day!

from Huntersville, NC

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

I have a friend who is a big believer in memory foam and she recommended this Serta 2- inch memory foam mattress topper with contour pillows to me.  I have thanked her several times ever since I bought mine and started sleeping on it.  I love the way my bed feels now.  It is hard to make myself get out of bed, especially on cold mornings because my bed is so warm and cozy and comfortable.  I used to wake up with aches and pains in my lower back.  I have no aches or pains anymore in any part of my body.  What a wonderful difference this topper has made in my life.  I do wake up rested and feeling refreshed and I do not seem to wake up during the night nearly as much as I did before.  The pillows are amazing as well.  I am a stomach sleeper and these pillows are the only ones that keep me from having a sore neck.  I have had it for several months now and I would absolutley recommend it to anyone looking for a 2 inch memory foam topper.

Great pillow and topper combo

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

Serta is one of my go-to brands so I have several different Serta matress memory foam toppers in my home. I have this particular one as a furnishing at my rent apartment that i rent out to a young couple. I have personally tried this product and it really does add to the comfort of the bed. The young couple has also chimed in and mentioned that they sleep great. The mattress alone is not all that comfortable but this Serta memory foam topper (with pillows) really makes it a great package for the night. Just a side note: you can find this particular product on sale if you look correctly--do not simply buy immediately, shop around. As mentioned earlier, this thing also comes with contour pillows. The pillows are very comfortable and can really eliminate any neck pains that accompany pillows that are not suited for your body shape. With this Serta combination of the foam topper and the contour pillows, you will sleep sound and well.

better than a pillow

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

its super comfortable and great for anyone with any aches and pains. I just got a new bed recently and i had to buy a new topper. There is no other kind i would buy!The foam took a bit of getting used to, but once we have we noticed our necks are no longer soar once we get up in the morning. My husband has some back pains which aren't as bad with these pillows. We got them on sale at a local retailer, and that made the decision even easier. We love them !have loved it every since. I have juvinile RA and you talking about a comfortable piece of bedding. I don't think I'll ever go back to just a plain ole mattress ever again. I spend a lot of time in bed because of my physical condition and I wouldn't have anything else but my 2-inch memory foam mattress or topper to lay on and sleep on. I thought maybe I would have problems turning or moving on it but it is just the opposite. I have this topper now for about two years and I would hate not to have it.

s too deep and causes uneven sinking. Less than 2" isn't comforting. This is solid memory foam and no cheap eggcrate foam. I get sleep like I have never experienced before. I use it on a hard bed and the 2" topper is even better than a pillow

You will Never Sleep the Same without It!

from Spring Valley, NY

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

My mother had bought me the serta 2-inch memory foam topper and contour pillows. I have loved it every since. I am away at college and the beds in the dorms are not the most comfortable mattresses in the world. I don't think I'll ever go back to just a plain mattress ever again. I spend a lot of time in bed studying and watching TV in my dorm and I wouldn't have anything else but my 2-inch memory foam mattress or topper to lay on and sleep on. I have had this topper now for about two years and I would hate to not to have it. I love the pillows just as much, I seem to have a really heavy head, because regular pillows seem to get flat quickly. However, with the memory foam pillows, they just go right back to normal. I LOVE IT! When I get into bed and fall asleep I can feel the good rest while I'm asleep, well it seems that way anyway, when I wake up I am thoroughly rested and feel good when I get up or just laying there watching tv. The serta 2-inch thick matress topper and pillows are AMAZING!

This is money well spent for GREAT sleep!

from Burlington, IA

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

I love my serta foam topper.  I found it on sell so the price was reasonable and was well worth the money.  It helped my sleeping from the first night on my bed and was easier to get to sleep quicker.  Didn't toss and turn all night and woke up with no aches or pains,  I would strongly suggest this to everyone.

i love the good night sleep.

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Serta 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper with Contour Pillows:

Good night sleep is really important for everyone.  i was suffering from turning right and left** **throughout the night before barely slep 7 hours. so after my friend told me about Serta 2-inch memory foam mattreass topper with contour pillows, i have been having good sleep. i feel relaxed when i wake up, it gives comfort, molds to my body and no more backache for me. so hurray, love it