Other Mattress Toppers & Pads:
Tempur-Pedic  Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Pros

Cons

Like Sleeping on a Cloud.

I recieved this bed after moving to California. My father bought it for me as a present for getting my first "Big Girl Job". I have now had it for 5 years since and have moved 3 times(Bad luck with roommates/apartments closing the such) Moving it is a pain I do Highly Suggest a mattress bag. I also suggest the protective cover because if anything spills on it the mattress will be ruined. But I no longer have back pain after sleeping and I can asctually sleep through the whole night now. It still feels like a cloud even after 5 almost 6 years and 3 moves! If you are in the market for a new mattress and don't plan on moving anytime soon I highly suggest this one.

husband loves it, I hate it

My sister and her husband bought a tempur-pedic mattress a few years ago. When my husband and I house-sat for them, we slept on the bed and I HATED but, my husband loved it and said it was one of the best nights of sleep he'd had in a while. My problem with the bed, is that I am a side/stomach sleeper. I like to be able to kick my legs out and prop them up on pillows/blankets. This was not a bed for that. I felt like my legs were hitting bricks when I tossed and turned throughout the night. As a compromise we bought this extremely expensive mattress topper to see if perhaps, we could both enjoy it. Once again, I felt like I was sleeping on a brick wall. Since my husband in a back sleeper and he doesn't really move throughout the night, he loved it! I thought about cutting it in half and putting it on only his half, but it was SO expensive, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. We eventually settled with a mattress top we both loved. This, however is definitely more for back sleepers.

Wonderful!

from Felton, CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Back Problems
    • Everyday Bedding

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

I got this topper in 1995 after I had back surgery. It was a godsend! I've had the same topper for 20 years and it's the same as the day I got it! I love the topper because you can pretty much put it on any mattress aand have a great bed at a much more reasonable price. So bottom line...if you can't afford the bed, get the topper and put it on your own mattress...you'll love it!

• Was this a gift?:

Best Mattress Toppers Ever!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

These are the best mattress toppers ever! When we bought ours, it was like heaven. They are like sleeping on clouds. They helped so much with my back pain and helped me sleep 100 times better than any regular mattress ever has. Overall they are great!! Everyone should own one!!

This is the best mattress ever.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

I have owned a Tempur Pedic mattress topper for well over 10 years, and it has been the best mattress I have ever slept on. Though this is only the thin mattress topper, I still get the full benefit of the Tempur Pedic mattress, as well as the convenience of being more portable than the full mattress. This has been especially useful while I was in college. I highly recommend this for everyone, whether they have back problems or sleeping problems or not.

GOOD!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Just as comfortable as the real thing

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

I love my new memory foam mattress topper. It feels just like the actual mattress but I paid 75% less then I would if I would have bought the mattress. My boyfriend has the memory foam mattress and I loved it. After sleeping in it for so long it's hard to go back to a regular mattress with springs. I found the pad and I slept like a baby the first night a tried it.

This product saved my back

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

The tempurpedic mattress memory foam pad saved my life and my health. i suffered from severe back pain but couldn't afford a temperpedic mattress. I bought the mattress top pad with memory foam and i've never slept better. No more aches and pains....I would recommend this product to any and everyone

Great for Back Issues!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

We recently purchased this mattress topper because of recurring lower back problems. The salesperson told us this was the most effective way to reverse the problem due to the memory foam adjusting to the way we sleep. The topper is a little firmer than we expected so the first few nights took some getting used to. However, a week in, we are waking up having had much better sleep. Since it was the only thing we changed, I can only attribute it to this topper.

One comment I had though was that our sheets do pop off more frequently because of the thickness of the topper, but that is a small price to pay for better quality sleep!

Nothing like falling asleep on a cloud.

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

I thought the hype about buying one of these was overrated, but when I actually went out to buy one...it changed my life. Either it's after a hard day of work or just wanting to take a nap, the memory foam mattress topper makes any spring mattress feel like a brand new mattress. When I wear out the first topper, I will be sure to buy a new one immediately.

Recommend it!

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Comfy! Soft! Awesome! The memory foam mattresses, in my option, are to solid and hard, not to mention not transportable. But this over any mattress or even on the floor is extremely comfortable! Its a thin layer of foam that adjusts to your body instantly. It is great to have and bring along on trips, sleepover and vacations! Especially when other places are not as comfy as home! I Recommend it!

Awesome

Comments about Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Best nights sleep I've ever had! I have fibromyalgia which is a chronic all over pain condition with tender points. Sleeping in my mattress was like sleeping on the hard ground. This product is like sleeping on cloud 9. No more sore tender points when I lay down. I would recommend this for anyone but more for those who suffer from fibromyalgia.