Other Shaving Creams:

Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel Soft 7oz

Skintimate - Can't Live Without It

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel Soft 7oz:

Growing up, I just used soap to shave my legs with.  When I got married and asked someone why my hair grew back so fast, she mentioned I should try Skintimate for a closer shave.  Wow - I will never go back to just soap.  I love Skintimate.  Besides having a very pleasant smell, the gel turns into a creamy, luxurious thick foam that really does lend to a more comfortable and closer shave.  On occasion I have ventured out and bought a different kind of shaving cream and I have ALWAYS been disappointed.  I always go back to using Skintimate.  I really like their Baby Soft and also their Sensitive Skin formulas in either the gel or the cream.  I am not a big fan of their REALLY good smelling scents.  Though they smell AWESOME, I have found that the formula is not the same and my skin feels dryer than I like.  Overall, I think it's a great product and would highly recommend it to all women.

Really Does Help With Dry Skin And Razor Burn

from Godfrey, IL

Comments about Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel Soft 7oz:

I have almost always been a Skintimate user and only used another brand when I was a teenager living at home and had to use mom's shaving cream. So in other words, I don't have a whole lot to compare this product to but I will say I was using the standard Skintimate for sensative or dry skin. About a year ago I noticed that Skintimate had come out with a lotionized version of their shave cream. It was the same price so I decided to try it. I almost always suffer from dry skin after shaving and/or razor burn. So I figured anything with lotion had to be worth trying and boy was I right. I have not switched back since I bought this. You can tell a definite difference even in just the cream as you apply it. It makes for a much smoother shave and I have noticed that my dry skin on my legs has all but gone away (sometimes I still notice that my legs are a little dry in the winter). Also, the razor burn has been at a bare minimum as well and some of that I think can be attributed to needing to change my razor. I have no complaints about this product and as I mentioned before, around my area it's the same price as the regular Skintimate shave cream so that's a bonus as well!