Other Sewing Machines:
Mechanical Sewing Machines
Singer
Singer Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine .CL

Summary

The Heavy Duty 23 Stitch sewing machine is an extra-high speed sewing machine that runs on a powerful commercial grade motor. Unlike most sewing machines, this machine can sew through just about anything! The machine features 23 built in stitch patterns, an automatic needle threader, drop feed for free motion sewing, and has the ability to sew 1,1000 stitches per minute. Extra items in picture not included Fully automatic one step buttonhole Drop feed for free motion sewing adds a new dimension of ease to such serious sewing Accessory storage and adjustable presser for foot pressure included Quilting/stitch guide, spool caps, screwdriver, lint brush/seam puller, bobbins and needles also included   Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required.

Singer Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine .CL

Not Great

Comments about Singer Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine .CL:

If you're looking for a good started machine, I'd look elsewhere. If you're looking for something relatively cheap that will handle some heavier fabrics, this sewing machine might work for you.
I've owned this sewing machine for a year and use it at least once a week. In the first 6 months the plastic bobbin case cracked and it has been a constant inconvenience. When the machine works well it will sew through 6 layers of canvas with no problems. Other times the bobbin refuses to spin and it eats whatever fabric I'm sewing.
Before purchasing this sewing machine I had a little kenmore that worked perfectly fine for 5 years. For smaller projects I still default to the kenmore sewing machine because it gives me less trouble overall. I purchased the Singer sewing machine hoping that it would be an upgrade and become my primary sewing machine. However I have ended up only using it occasionally when I need to sew something like canvas or vinyl. I definitely would not purchase this sewing machine again, but I do use it regularly.

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

Great Easy to Use Sewing Machine

from Garden City, MO

Comments about Singer Heavy Duty Model Sewing Machine .CL:

I love this machine. It is so easy to use and tough enough to handle denim. I like that it is a no frills machine but can do so many things too. Exactly what I was looking for.

Stitch Performance
Quality stitches every time

No fancy gadgets or computers to confuse

Versatility
Denim to silk great product

I like the simple color no flash

Seems to hold up well