Other Sewing Machines:
Singer
Singer Confidence Sewing Machine 7463

Summary

Singer Confidence 7463 electronic sewing machine has 30 stitches, 80 stitch functions, auto tension and two 1-step buttonholes. Features 6-second threading and push button stitch selection.

Singer Confidence Sewing Machine 7463

A great machine for getting back to sewing gently

Comments about Singer Confidence Sewing Machine 7463:

With 30 built in stitches, this machine gave me fun options which were barely possible on the machine I grew up with. I enjoyed having plenty of bells and whistles without being overwhelmed. The drop in bobbin is a beautiful thing and threading is a sinch! Although unfamiliar, it only took me a minute to cozy up to the ease and intelligence. There are better machines out there but this one is all I need at the moment.

Stitch Performance
It does exactly as I instruct it. I took a course on Fiber Art and had no problems using it to create a quality product

Clever designers took all the drudgery out of sewing and left the fun! All the difficult tasks are assisted by a gadget to make it easy. Threading is so fast and easy, you'll never limit you thread options again. Just sewwwww

Fabric Handling
If this is asking about the feed dogs I say it's a winner again. I'm old school, two hands on the fabric, guiding it along. Now I've learned to let the dogs do the work. I only use my hands for curves or delicate areas.

Versatility
For the price it's loaded with options. Is there better? Yes but you'll pay a lot more.

Works for me!

It's been several years without a problem.

• Stitch Performance: