4.8
MC9500
Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine

Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (8)
  • Can withstand use (6)
  • Versatile (4)

Cons

• Limited function (4)

• Quick repairs (7)
  • Home (6)
  • Professional (5)
  • Sewing projects (5)
    • Stitch Performance:
    • Fabric Handling:
    • Versatility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Experienced (4), Professional (3)
    • Yes (5), No (3)

My Best Sewing Machine Ever

The Janome MC 9500 is a priceless sewing machiine since it not only sew but also embroiders. The best thing of it is that it does have the embroidery unit but integrated into its platform so you don't have to carry and attach the unit as with other brands of embroidery machines. Its motor runs smoothly and the box includes almost all needed accesories. Based on the industrial embroidery machines prices, the Janome MC 9500 is well priced. I have seen many sewing machines in my life since my mother and grandmothers sewn all their lives and I also have my very first sewing machine, a Kenmore which a love but it is clear not as good as the Janome MC 9500, my best sewing machine ever.

Not the best.

When I received my sample of the Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine MC9500 I was very displeased. This is my second sewing machine, and I believe it would be faster to sew by hand. When I read the instructions, I felt as if I was part of NASA and learning how to launch a rocket! They were the most difficult instructions I've EVER encountered. I had no clue that you put the thread it first, because it didn't tell you that. I can't even believe that I am giving this product a six, but the reason for that is because I actually found this incredibly easy after I got past the difficult instructions and trying to find all the buttons. In the end, I could have been faster with just a needle and thread, but this is what I'm going to be using from now on, but I probably wouldn't recommend this to a new sewer, as the instructions are bitter.

Stitch Performance
Actually surprised me with how easy it was

Worst instruction and button layout ever

Fabric Handling
It handled my fabric quite nice actually

Versatility
I can say this was rather unique, because the other things I use have clearer instructions!

The design of this is not pleasing though, could barely find the buttons.

I can't really rate this, I've had it for only a month. It has a minor chip in the side though from god knows what

its nice

from tripoli

About Me Professional

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Function

Comments about Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine:

Saying thank you can go a long way. A thank you note or email message, in addition to showing your appreciation, can boost your career, help you get a job offer, and cement a relationship with a client, vendor, or networking contact.

Here's information on when to say thank you and whom to thank, different types of professional thank you letters and when to use them. Also see sample thank you letters, thank you notes, letters of appreciation, and thank you email messages for a variety of professional, business, and employment-related circumstances.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

my rating

from uinted stetas

About Me Experienced

Pros

• Can Withstand Use
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Function

Hi
This product is unique and the raw materials used in its manufacture are ideal and suitable for home use. In addition, its price is suitable and it covers all the needs of the house and helps in making some clothes, repairing and making adjustments, and also its price is suitable for the materials made of it, its facilities and parts. I propose advertising campaigns to spread interest and product among people.
Its versatility is easy to use, powerful and powerful, and helps to create quick and stylish clothes and repair them
As for the negatives, it is a few pieces that are not suitable for the use of factories and the like
I hope to buy a piece in my house in the near future
I wish to be clear in my comment highlighted the positive points and negative points expressed accurately and be useful to assess the owner of the product and I hope that the product will spread among people

just awesome

from deutschland

About Me Professional

Pros

• Can Withstand Use
  • Easy To Use
  • Versatile

Comments about Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine:

Always keen to have to get better and I think that this machine is the best

• Was this a gift?:

I will buy it.i liked.its good

from nonadeana648@gmail.com

About Me Experienced

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Versatile

Cons

• Breaks Easily

its great protect

good and esy

from algerie

About Me Experienced

Pros

• Can Withstand Use

Cons

• Limited Function

Chuwi Hi8 Windows 10 Android Dual Boot 8 Tablet

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The point of view in terms of product quality

from MOROCCO- RABAT

About Me Professional

Pros

• Can Withstand Use
    • Easy To Use

Cons

• Limited Function

Comments about Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine:

According to my experience in the field of sewing This product is among the best sewing products

Love it

from Alabama

About Me Experienced

Pros

• Can Withstand Use
    • Easy To Use
    • Versatile

Comments about Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine:

This Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine MC9500 is an amazing and so high tech sewing machine! I have had this amazing sewing machine for about a year and a half now, and I have used it quite a bit during that time of owning it. Not only can you use it for normal and regular sewing, but you can also use it to embroider different items and materials. This feature makes this sewing machine great for not only personal households, but for businesses as well, especially those in the hemming/sewing/alterations/embroidery businesses. This Janome sewing machine is pretty easy to use, I wasn't too sure what I was going to think of a computerized sewing machine, but it is not too intimidating as one would think.

• Was this a gift?:

Sewing machine of the future

from Richmond VA

Pros

• Easy To Use

Comments about Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine:

I have never used such a high-tech sewing machine in my entire life! I had the opportunity to take this machine for a test run recently and I was so amazed at how easy it was to use. I was really intimidated at first because I have never used anything quite like it, and in fact I tend to prefer sewing by hand anyway. But using this was so easy to get the hang of, and it really felt like a treat. I was so happy with how my project came out and it was so much fun to use this machine. It's like something from the Jetsons!

Perfection.

from Atlanta, GA

Pros

• Can Withstand Use
          • Easy To Use
          • Versatile

Comments about Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine:

Absolutely amazing!! I cannot believe this thing! I was not able to actually purchase it, but I used it for several weeks through someone else and I was incredibly stunned. I have tried to embroider for a while, and I was never any good at it, but with this I got a bunch of canvas done for so many gifts. It didn't even take me that long! I can honest to god say that I will be saving and saving my dimes to buy this one for my home, it is worth the price once it comes down to it for all of the capabilities it includes. I fell head over heels in love with this machine, it would definitely be just what I needed to get so many of my unfinished sewing and craft projects finally done… Just so I can start on a bunch more of them obviously. This is a great product, way to go, my small Singer has now been blown out of the water. I would definitely brag about this to anyone that would listen.

• Was this a gift?:

So easy to read, perfect for any beginner.

Comments about Janome Memory Craft Computerized Sewing Machine:

I recently began sewing as a hobby, and this machine has become my best friend. It has an easy to use LCD read out, so you can see how deep the stitches go, as well as the pattern to follow. It also has several preset modes and designs in place, so if you don't know what to create, or want to design a distinct style, the work is done for you.

Stitch Performance
            The machine sews deeply in to any fabric. It penetrates cotton based fabrics best, and stitches on top and bottom, so you don't have to worry about loose ends when working on a design or any garment.

It is error proof. It has the LCD screen, gives you step by step instructions, and even shows the directions, and how to follow patterns you are working on, so you can't make a mistake when using the sewing machine.

Fabric Handling
            It works well with cotton and thinner materials. I haven't had issues with jumbling or items getting jammed, so I find it is pretty good at handling different types of fabrics.

Versatility
            It is a sewing machine, so there really isn't much versatility to begin with. I do like that it has several preset designs you can choose from, and allows you to select the mode when sewing, other than that, it is pretty straightforward.

It is tall so you can fit several fabrics in the machine, it also has an ergonomic design, so you can work from the sides, or front/back when sewing. It also has an auto on/off button, making it easy to stop if you do make mistakes along the way and need to restart.

It seems to be solidly constructed, has a strong exterior body, and the LCD read out screen is also extremely responsive to finger touch when using.

• Stitch Performance: