Other Sodas & Beverages:
Sierra Mist Free
Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash

Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash

Non-alcoholic calorie-free cocktail!

I only drink diet soft drinks. This product, Sierra Mist Free Cranberry Splash used to be seasonal and only around during the November-December holiday season. I was so happy to see it on the supermarket shelves during the summer!

This does not taste like diet soda. It is sweet and refreshing. It has a slight bitter taste, but so do cranberries, so that's no big surprise. It has no sugar, no calories, and most importantly for me - no caffeine.

It's a nice vacation from the other diet sodas, that have that universal "diet" taste to them. I have it once in a while as a special treat. I wouldn't use it as a staple, I would get sick of its sweetness after a while. I don't have children, but I think you could get them to go for this stuff instead of regular soft drinks. Enjoy.

A refreshing change from the typical diet colas.

I am always trying to cut back on my calorie intake and one good way is to drink diet soda instead of regular. I am normally a Diet Coke drinker but every now and then, I like to mix it up and have a non-cola soda. It's pretty difficult to find one that isn't too sweet or that doesn't leave a bad aftertaste. I've tried Sierra Mist Free before and liked it a lot. I just recently discovered **Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash** soda. This one is pretty good too.

***About Sierra Mist Free/Cranberry Splash
***For the last couple of years, Pepsi has only been selling this lemon-lime diet soda with a splash of cranberry right around the holidays. It is caffeine free, sugar free and has zero calories. It contains aspartame like most other diet sodas.

***My Experience **
***Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash **immediately caught my eye when I saw it at the grocery store. I already liked the original Sierra Mist and I love cranberry so the two together sounded like a great combination. I bought it and tried it as soon as I got home. This soda is very carbonated and upon my first sip, I could feel the bubbles popping in my mouth. I guess the best way to describe it is, crisp. Kind of like Gingerale. It's not very sweet which I like but it is almost a little bit bitter. There is a small aftertaste but nothing too bad. I wouldn't drink this soda on a regular basis but it is a refreshing change. It tastes really good added to wine too.

***My Final Viewpoint **
*Although **Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash** isn't the best diet drink out there, it's pretty good every now and then when I am in the mood for something different. I recommend you give it a try. I am going with an average ***rating of **3 *****on this one.

Too sweet

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

I have to say, I like Sierra Mist. I don't love it. I also like Sierra Mist Free Cranberry, I would never claim that it is my favorite. I know it says that it is made with real sugar. I always wondered what exactly that meant. I can tell you that the flavor and the after taste have an artificial sort of overly sweet flavor to it. This flavor is most noticeable when the soda is not icy cold. The taste is not so strong or detectable when it is icy cold. I do enjoy the cranberry over tones. The cranberry taste is strong enough to substantially reduce some of the sweetness of the soda but does not quale the after taste in any very substantial way. I enjoy Sierra Mist Free Cranberry Soda every once in a while. I don't believe it will be one of my regular buys. Although it doesn't have calories, it also doesn't have fruit juice so don't be fooled by the implication of cranberry. It's too sweet and has a saccharine after taste.

Why can't this be avialable year round?

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

I love this stuff. I believe this to be the best, or at least my favorite out of all of the citrus/cranberry sodas that are available seasonally. The cranberry flavor is pleasant and noticeable. My only complaint - offer it year round - it's delicious and crave worthy!

Pour me another glass, please!

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

I had some of this Sierra Mist-Free Cranberry Splash a few days ago, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised! I am usually not a big fan of Sierra Mist, nor am I a fan of cranberry juice. But wow, this stuff blew me away. The cranberry flavor is strong, but not overwhelming, a perfect balance of flavor. At one point, I mixed some with cheap whiskey, and it was delicious like that too! It definitely doubles a good, simple mixer.

I would definitely recommend people to try this product!

Better then soda

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

They used to only sell this around the holidays, so I was very pleased to see them keep it year round. This is a great alternative to soda. I don't give my children soda, so they get really excited about this because they think it is soda. It's caffeine free and doesn't have tons of sugar like most drinks. It also has a amazing taste!

Great alternative to Sprite

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

I rarely drink soda, but Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash is a refreshing summer drink! It is hard to find in my local stores, but when I do I stock up. This is quickly replacing Kool-Aid as my kids favorite drink.

Tasty beverage for the holidays!

from Folsom, CA

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

The holidays are here, which means I get one of my favorite soft drinks back: Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash. I have been a fan for years of putting a slosh of cranberry juice into my lemon lime beverages. I was shocked last year when I saw this new brand of Sierra Mist! I got some and couldn't wait to try it out. It tastes great! I prefer the Cranberry Splash flavor of Sierra Mist to the original flavor. I recommend this to anyone who likes lemon lime soda and fruit juice!

Great New Taste

from Boston, MA

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

I am a Diet Coke with Lime addict, second choice would be Diet Pepsi with Lime. I recently purchased Sierra Mist Free with Cranberry Slash when I noticed it on sale at the local grocery store. It was fantastic! The cranberry flavor was subtle but very tasting. Sierra Mist Free with Cranberry Splash was refreshing and thirst quenshing. Diet Coke with Lime is still my favorite but I will purchase Sierra Mist with Cranberry Splash in the future as a change of pace from "brown" soda. Try It!

Sierra Mist/Cranberry Splash is REFRESHING!

from Mission, TX

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

I am not usually a "lover" of lemon-lime, sprite-like drinks.  I tried Sierra Mist/Cranberry Splash at Christmas-time last year, and really liked it.  Unfortunately it seems it is a seasonal drink, as I haven't found it in the stores since.

Refreshing

from Lansing, IL

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

I can still remember the first time I drank Sierra Mist Free-Cranberry Splash. I stood next to the two liter bottle and kept refilling my glass. I probably could have drank it all in that one sitting. If you ask me, the secret to a good soda pop is a good combination of fizziness and sweetness, with no aftertaste. Cranberry Splash comes really close to doing exactly that. It has the perfect blend of sweet and sour with that ahhhhhh fizziness at the end of your swallow. And although there is a slight aftertaste it is so minimal that it is worth the experience of drinking. The added bonus is that it is diet so there is no sugar and there are no calories so there is a little less guilt when you go back for that second helping and believe me you will go back for seconds. And most of all it is a thirst quencher. Unlike some soft drinks that almost seem to leave a coating on the tongue, Cranberry Splash is clean tasting. It's a winner.

This delicious stuff doesn't taste like a diet beverage!

from Wylie, TX

Comments about Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash:

**Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash **may be free of some things; but, is definitely not free of taste!!!  I was first made aware of this wonderfully tasting stuff when a friend brought some over to share during the holidays.  When I got my first glass of this, I saw that this was a diet product.  When I first tasted it, I couldn't believe it was diet.  I was more than pleasantly surprised.  I looked for some of this when I was out shopping last night; and, couldn't find any.  I will keep searching and stock up on this stuff!  I rarely drink soft drinks at all; but, will make an exception for this **Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash.**  It has an average cost; but, a way above average taste!  All of my five children really enjoyed this drink.  If you are looking for a delicious tasting beverage that is reasonably priced and won't weigh you down, **Sierra Mist Free - Cranberry Splash** is the drink for you!  :)