4.9

4.9

Like medicine in a can

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Electrolyte Replacement
  • Energizing
  • Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Relaxing
    • Whenever

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

I initially tried Canada Dry ginger ale after my doctor recommended it when me and my son came down with a particularly nasty stomach bug! I was pleasantly surprised that it tasted very good and had just the right amount of carbonation to it! It tasted light and refreshing and had a very unique flavor kinda like a sweet ginger. It was very hydrating and relaxing and something I would drink on a regular basis as well as when I am having any kind of stomach issue! Because it did indeed help with that as well, almost immediately made me feel less irritated in my stomach while tasting a heck of a lot better then any medicine! The best part is I can usually find Canada Dry on sale at my local supermarket! It's always affordable and high quality tasting!

Helps with upset stomach.

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

I have always loved Canada Dry ginger ale. Not only does it taste great it also helped me with my nausea when I was pregnant. I didn't just have had morning sickness i had all day sickness through the entire 9 months of my pregnancy, so it was pretty rough. When I first found out i was pregnant i was so sick it was hard to keep any type of food down. My mother told me to drink some ginger ale to help with my stomach because I will willing to try anything. I drank some and it really did help. I would drink some in the morning and then hurry and eat so i could keep my food down. I had to drink ginger ale with almost every meal i had just so I could eat and give my baby nutrients. Now I keep some in my fridge just in case someone has an upset stomach. But my kids just love the taste so they drink it as much as they can. Maybe they love it so much because I drank it so much when I was pregnant. It's a great tasting beverage.

My Favorite Ginger Ale

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

Canada Dry is my all time favorite ginger ale brand to buy. I am not a huge fan of soda pop so I tend to either drink fruit juices, water, tea and of course ginger ale. I like the fact that the ginger taste isn't overpowering and it doesn't taste to sweet or taste of syrup.

I would highly recommend this product.

OK...standard tasting ginger ale but nothing special

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

There's nothing wrong with Canada Dry really, but there's nothing special about it either. It really doesn't taste any different than cheaper store brands to me. I concur with the other reviewer that Seagrams is superior. It has more kick and a sharper, crisper flavor than Canada Dry.

Perfect Ginger Ale

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

I love Canada Dry Ginger Ale. Ginger Ale is the only soft drink that I will drink. I have tried the generic brands and they taste awful. Canada Dry tastes amazing. It has a cool and crisp flavor. It's made from real ginger and that is one of the things I love about it. It tastes refined.

Crisp, Refreshing Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

Canada Dry is my favorite Ginger Ale, and one of my favorite sodas. It has such a clean taste. The fact that it is so much more carbonated than any other soda that I have had, is one of the reasons I drink it. Also, the Ginger works well to help soothe upset stomachs. My favorite thing about the soda is it is flavored with 100% natural ginger. I personally don't like to drink anything that is not of 100% natural ingredients. I believe it tastes best when served ice cold in a can.

Canada Dry Ginger Ale Has Great Taste!

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

This Canada dry ginger ale has an absolutely great flavor. I am an avid ginger ale drinker because it contains real ginger. Ginger Ale works really well when you are sick to your stomach. It is also great during pregnancy when you have morning sickness.

I like that it's made of real ginger.

from Nanuet, NY

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

It is excellent for pregnancy time in calming nausea accompanies by saltine crackers. This has been my savior for all three of mine.
    I like the way it tastes and the fizz stays a long time.
    The bottle is great for travel.

Ginger Ale Lover!!

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Canada Dry - Ginger Ale:

This ginger ale has a wonderful flavor i am thrilled that it actually contains ginger. Ginger works really well when you are down with a stomach ailment. Have a nice glass of warm ginger ale when your sick to settle your tummy.