Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid - Smooth Powder

Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid - Smooth Powder

Finally, A deodorant that does its job!

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid - Smooth Powder:

I bought Secret Smooth Effects, in smooth powder scent, after my sister said it was the only deodorant she would use and really liked it. So I took her advise and tried for myself. I loved the smell right off, the baby powder scent was the one I chose, but they have many other scents also, such as silky botanical, and satiny tropical, and also one for those with sensitive skin, there is one for you too, among other scents.

I applied the deodorant, (it felt very silky and smooth going on) and went on about my day. Within a few hours I noticed, I could still smell hints of the baby powder smell, no sweat odor. I even checked my shirt for any residue from the deodorant, none.

Secret conditioning solid also says that with use, it will reduce the visual apperance of hair,and conditions underarms, sounds good to me! I guess I will find out cause this is the best, and I will continue to use.

Secret Smooth Effects Deodorant gave me the protection I wanted. I am telling all my friends to try this, you wont be dissapointed.