Other Women's Deodorants:

Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid - Satiny Tropical

Secret Smooth Effects smells great all day

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid - Satiny Tropical:

This product smells great all day but doesn't seem to help your sweating too much.  In my opinion too much of this product comes out of the dispenser at a time and is kind of messy.  I just don't think it's any more special then any other deodorant.

Secret Smooth Effects Satiny Tropical Is Above The Rest

from Houston, TX

Comments about Secret Smooth Effects Conditioning Solid - Satiny Tropical:

Secret Smoothing Effects is the best deodorant I have ever used. I have always had a problem with razor bumps due to shaving. I also have had some ingrown hairs. After two days of using this deodorant my razor bumps disappeared, and never returned. The Secret Smoothing Effects brand also claims that the ingredients used to formulate the product also create less unwanted hair growth. The Smoothing Effects brand claims that you will have to shave less often. They were completely one hundred percent genuine in those claims. I was already completely satisfied in the fact that Secret Smoothing Effects eliminated my razor burn. The fact that the deodorant allowed me not to have to shave as much was an added bonus. I used to have to shave everyday to be on the safe side. Now, I can easily go two or even; almost three days without having the urgency to shave unwanted hair. When my under arm hair does surface it visibly also seems much thinner. I never had a problem with unruly underarm hair, but this deodorant made everything better. The deodorant also dries fast and comes on smooth enough to never leave any marks or stains on my clothing. I prefer the, "Satiny Tropical," scent because it is very light and clean, which describes what the product stands for. Secret Smoothing Effects Satiny Tropical is a light, clean, effective deodorant and every woman; with or without an issue should give it a try. I am surprised it is not more expensive than other brands.