Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret
Secret Scent Expressions Body Splash

Secret Scent Expressions Body Splash

Cute little bottle with a great scent

from Draper, UT

Pros

Cons

Comments about Secret Scent Expressions Body Splash:

I received this cute little bottle of Secret Scent Expressions lavender body splash in the mail from Secret for a Facebook promotion.  I love to try new products so I was excited to smell this new product from Secret.  In the past I have mainly used body splashes from Bath & Body Works or Victoria Secret so I really wondered if Secret could measure up to the products that I already like.  Well I was not disappointed in the scent.  The lavender is definately comparable to products available at either Bath & Body Works or Victoria Secret.  The one thing that I do like more about this product over others is that it comes in a cute little bottle that is perfect for traveling.  The bottle is a 3 fl oz size so it will last awhile but it fits nicely in my makeup case for traveling.  This would also make a great little stocking stuffer for Christmas.  I do love the lavender scent so I am excited to check out the other scents that Secret has offered as I believe this is a great product that I will continue to use.

Secret Body Splash-tastic

from Norcross, GA

Comments about Secret Scent Expressions Body Splash:

I recently a small bottle of the Secret Secent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss body splash and I am very pleased with this product.  I can put it on in the morning and still smell it several hours later which is more than I can say for some of the more expensive body splashes.  The scent is also fantastic and one that I haven't really found anywhere else.  The bottle is the perfect size for travel (3 ounces so carry-on friendly) and I bought one just to keep around for traveling.  I also keep one at my desk for refreshers when necessary, another bottle in my gym bag for after showering, and then one in my bathroom at home for every-day use.  I tried the lavendar bottle when I was at the store and I love that scent as well. I love that Secret has branched out beyond deoderants because I really like the scents they use for those products so its exciting to have them in another form as well. Thanks, Secret!****

I am so pleased with this product.

from Broad Run, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Secret Scent Expressions Body Splash:

I got a full-sized sample of Secret Scent Expressions so very summer berry body splash in my mailbox the other day. I love anything berry so I was very excited to try this. Even though I am already working on another brand of body splash I was excited to try this right away. I am glad I did. I love this! Such a wonderful, rich, even sexy, long lasting body spray. It does not smell so much like berries, which may have been a disappointment, but I loved the smell so much I was actually glad to find something that I liked that did not smell fruity for a change. I would definitely wear this for a night out. I am not a big perfume person, I wear body spray instead because perfumes are just too heavy for me, but this is a great alternative because some body sprays are too light and wear off too fast. This is a great in between because it seemed to cling and last and the smell was fairly complex for a body spray. Great for someone who wants something in-between.