Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret
Secret Scent Expressions, So Very Summerberry, Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Too much scent

There are definite pros and cons to this deodorant, but for me the cons win in the fight of my repurchasing. Pros: This stuff works really really well. I believe it has a slightly higher aluminum percentage than most non clinical antiperspirants, and I could absolutely tell. I tend to stay much dryer with this deodorant than others that I use. I also like the way it goes on, very smooth and silky feeling. However, it really isn't invisible but I have never met a solid deodorant that actually is. If you get it on your clothes, it shows up super white, but like most others rubs off very easily. The other negative is that there is just way too much scent in this stuff. I have tried a few of the different scent expressions because I like how the deodorant works, but I just cannot get past the smell. This summerberry is probably the worst, but wow, I smell it all day long! That is not a good thing to me, I want my antiperspirant to help me stay dry and give a fresh scent, not an overpowering splash of perfume scent. So I have given up on this deodorant.

USA

true

I love it! Certainly Coco Buttery Kissy!

I have been using this deodorant for over 4 years! Yep! Not only is the smell amazing but like I said it is coco buttery, meaning it leaves your skin smooth. I never have a problem with it staining on my clothes when I sweat. Also, whats even more perfect, even when you sweat, the scent is still there.

USA

true

Secret Scent Expressions cocoa butter kiss is a great product.

Love it and listing it, love secret and this is one of their best one's, i really like how creamy the invisible solid is and it is invisible, didn't notice any residue on my clothes either, or on me. Love this scent as well, such a unique pleasant smelling scent. And when i sweated the scent would / does kick in more, and it goes to work, and you know it's working as well when you smell it. Great at absorbing odors and lasts a good while. This one i got is a 2.6 ounce size and i am going on about the start of week 6 with this one. Probably be running out soon, going on my shopping list for sure. have always been pleased with Secret, and i really like/love this one, definitely a fan. But i always like hawaiin scents, and this one doesn't disappoint, sweating or not, you smell pleasant and delightful. Truely creamy soft and invisible, soft on the skin, not harsh or unpleasant, no stinging or burning or sensitivity problems. Truly enjoyed.

Monticello, KY

Always keeps you fresh

I am in love with this scent! Most deodorants start smelling like a mix of the scent/BO by the end of a busy day. I can smell this scent no matter what time of day it is. It's a constant reminder that it's keeping me fresh.

Philadelphia, PA

true

Good priced deodorant that works.

This product smells so good it reminds me of a good body spray! The scent tends to last for a little longer than usual when applied. I usually use a different brand but, this was on sale at a price I just couldn't pass on and I am glad that I didn't. I have found that as compared to any other kind of deodorant of it's type this one stands up there with the best of them. It protects for a good long time and stays where it's suppose to. So far I have not found any marks on my clothing from it. I also have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to a lot of products and I have had absolutely no problems with this product in that area either. I would definitely recommend Secret Scent Expressions in So Very Summer Berry to anyone seeking a decently priced deodorant that works.

Grand Rapids, MI

Secret Scent Expression Very Summerverry

It has been so long since I have tried a new brnd that I had forgotten what it felt like. I love this scent and it is gentle to my skin. I am a very active perspirer so it was not a shock that this could not control that part of my body. I have only had one that truly could and that resulted in clogged pores so as long as the product helps and does control the oder and stains on clothes I am very happy with the product.

Salt Lake City, UT

Love it.

I love it when the product I buy look super cute and not ugly at all. I first brought this while I saw it while I was shopping at walgreens. I usually get dove or the second cheapest deodoran I find, but that day I was a little advemtures and decided that I wanted to try something new. I have used secret before but this was a new thing altogerther. Secret scent expressions, so very summerberry, antipersiant/ deoderant has a very long name. the smell was incredicable and the price not so much. This scret scent expressions deodorant last a long time. That is why I really didn't care about the price. It also doesen't leave marks on my clothes and that is a yes yes win win situation for me. I still buy this type of deodorant but no as much.

Glen Lyon, PA

Smells pretty!

I am always on the hunt for new deodorants. Not because my old ones don't work but because I really like to smell different and companies are always coming out with new scents that really wow me! Since summer is on its way I like to find a deodorant that is a bit more flowery and sweet and what better name to fit my wants than Secret Scent Expressions, So Very Summerberry? I have used Secret deodorant in the past though never bought the scent expressions line before. I was very pleased when I first used Secret Scent Expressions, So Very Summerberry. The smell is very fresh and sweet but it isn't overpowering. It kept me dry and smelling great the entire day! The bottle that the deodorant comes in is very cute and pretty and Secret Scent Expressions, So Very Summerberry has become a nice change from my normal deodorant.

Taneytown, MD

false

Secret Scent Expressions smells great!

Secret scent expressions smells so good!! I love this product. It is my everyday deodrant that I use every morning after I shower. My favorite thing about this prodcut is the smell! It smells so good and the scent lasts all day long! It goes on quite smoothly as well. However, it does show up on some of my darker colored clothing such as my navy blue tank tops etc. Because of this I try to put it on and wait a little while before I put on my shirt. Other than this, it is great! I have always been a huge cocoa butter fan and this is an amazing use of great indredient. My boyfriend always asks me if I am wearing any spray, and I always have to tell him no it is just my deodrant that smells so good. I would recommend it to friends and family!

Wabash, IN

true

Smells great, works well but isn't a "secret" on my clothes.

I have been a fan of Secret antiperspirants for years and was tickled when they came out with yet another line of products with incredible scents to boot.  I love the smells that Proctor and Gamble use to scent most of their products.  It seems that I can find one that corresponds to my favorite scent of the week without clashing with my perfumes but rather meshing with them.  I especially love the power of the antiperspirant ingredients since I am very active and do sweat much and this product does fill the bill with wetness protection.  THe next best thing in line is the Clinical line with regards to power but I prefer to use as little chemical as possible and this one works. The only issue that I have with this invisible solid is that it tends to stay on my clothes even after washing in hot water and detergents designed for active wear.  It seems to leave a thick film that eventually makes me discard t-shirts and things.  I don't know if it has to do with my personal chemistry and the interaction with the the chemicals in Secret but that can be frustrating.

Whitewright, TX