Other Women's Deodorants:
Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh

Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh

Trusted product

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

I completely trust Secret brand over any other brands. It helps keep me dry all day long and I have confidence that I do not have body odor even on the hottest days. I scent is not over powering. I wear it with my regular perfumes. I like the fact that it does not show up on my clothes.

My Favorite

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

Secret Original Invisible Solid is the best women's deodorant at the best price. It is very inexpensive and it smells great. It is one of the only deodorants that works for me all day long. I don't have to reapply it, and by the end of the day I still smell great. It is PH balanced so it works with your PH level. My favorite scents are Shower Fresh, Spring Breeze, and Lavender. It works better for me that any clinical strength kinds and you can find it at almost any store. I would recommend trying this deodorant if you don't want to spend a lot of money and you haven't found a deodorant that works well for you. There are so many different scents to choose from as well, and they all smell great!

Secret invisible solid deodorant does a fantastic job.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

I have several Secret Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorants, and have full size, as well as sample size ones. They are all slightly different but the one I am reviewing today is the Original in Shower Fresh.

Upon taking off the cap, and turning the wheel at the bottom, you have a deodorant that smells fresh and clean.

It goes on smooth, and your underarms almost feel silky.

It keeps you dry all day long, and that isn't an easy job, here in Florida. I also like that is is 'invisible', which means I can wear navy, and black, and not have to worry.

I picked mine up on sale in a local drugstore for 99 cents. At this price I can always buy Secret deodorants.

I really love the way they go on, stay, and smell great.

I's no secret...I only use Secret!

from 63650

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

What can I say, the Secret brand of deoderants is the only brand I use. I've tried other brands in the past that claim to work the same, but in my opinion, Secret is tops! I do prefer using the solid rather than the gel, but that's just my preferance. Secret brand deoderants have a wide variety of scents and I do like to change scents every once in awhile. It's great knowing that I will get the same great protection from any scent I choose of the Secret deoderants. I love the shower fresh and baby powder scents the best while my daughter loves the Scent Expressions line of Secret deoderant. I can also get great deals by purchasing Secret. I can often find it packaged two for one! Now to me, that's a great deal! I think Secret hit the mark with their slogan "Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman". They are definately right, secret does work great and I can count on great protection, even during the summer.

This truly is invisible

from Cayce, SC

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

It is really dark out when I have to get dressed in the morning.  I try to get up and not wake anyone else up...so I only use the small bathroom light to get dressed.  And yes, I find deodorant streaks on my clothes ALL THE TIME.  I am careful, but somehow, it's on there.  I have been using Secret Invisible Solid (shower fresh) for years now, and it is ALL that I will use.  Honestly, it won't show up on your clothes!  I think it's fabuouls.  And the smell, I love the shower fresh scent.  It really gets me going, and makes me feel pretty.  I am not one that sweats a lot, so I can't say if it holds up to a hard workout, but it lasts me all day long.  I never have to do that 'pit check' you see on the commericals - I always know I'm nice and fresh.

With this price, it's great, I wouldn't use any other brand.  I use this trusty little guy and feel great and confident all day long!  WITH no stains or streaks!

works much better than most deodorants

from Crowley, LA

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

I have to admit that I have a problem with sweating a lot.  I have tried multiple different brands of deodorant.  My sister actually recommended that I try this brand. I have been using it for quite awhile now, and it works a lot better than all of the other deodorants I have used. I sweat less and don't have to worry about having to put more deodorant on a few hours down the road.  I like that I can put deodorant on once and I am good for the rest of the day.  It even works well when I go work out at the gym.  With all the other deodorants I would end up smelling bad after a workout, but with this one I don't have to worry about hiding my odor after I work out.  I can go straight from the gym to pick up my son from preschool without having to worry about changing clothes and re-applying my deodorant.  This product does what deodorants and anti-perspirants are supposed to do: de-odorize and keep you from sweating.

It Really is . . Strong Enough for a man, but made for a woman!

from Orange, CA

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

"Strong enough for a man . . . . . but made for a woman!"  I've always loved that catch phrase and its oh so true.  I've tried other brands in an attempt to save money but I can honestly say that Nothing compares to my Secret and I always go back to old faithful  . . . .  Secret Original Invisible Solid ~ Shower Fresh scent.  I have yet to find any other brand that even comes close its effectiveness.

I'm a very busy single mom, taking care of my son who was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 7.  Between hospital stays, doctors appointments, special outings to help him feel like a kid, as much as possible, and squeezing in some work to pay the ever rising bills . . . . . I don't have time to worry whether my deoderant is working or not!  With Secret Original Invisible Solid . . . . I can Confidently go about my day, knowing I smell fresh and clean.  I may not always Feel Fresh and Clean but at least I know I Smell Fresh and Clean!  And that . . . I love!!  I will never try and switch again . . . I love My Secret . . . and You will too!****

Secret is the only deodorant I will use

from Claremore, OK

Comments about Secret Original Invisible Solid - Shower Fresh:

Secret Invisible Solid is the best deodorant ever. It glides on clear and comes in several different scents, my favorite being Shower Fresh. It provides great odor and wetness protection that lasts all day, without breaking the bank. I apply it once in the morning and I'm good to go until the next day. I have tried other deodorants but none of them could stand up against Secret. Some of the ones that I tried have even caused rashes and break outs in my underarms.