Other Bathroom Cleaners:
Scrubbing Bubbles

Pros

Cons

Works really good.

Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner Mega  Shower works really good.I like this stuff.I went out lastnight and bought some.I have kind fo been playing around with different cleaners to get a general idea of which one is the best and gets the most dirt and grime out of my bathroom period.I hate nasty bathrooms but with 7 people in my home and 4 four that are teens it is really hard sometimes to keep the upstairs bathroom extra clean.If theres a mess to be made the kids are gonna do it.Last week I tried Kaboom the color changing bathroom spray and it worked ok.I liked the color change so you knew when to whipe it off but the cleanign ability could have been a little bit better.the Srubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Cleaner worked really good.I was actaully quite impressed.It went on easily with it's spary action and it fizzed up immediately spreading all over the bath tub.I sprayed some in the sink and the toilet as well.I waite abou 5 minutes and then came back with a sponge and whiped it off.I was quite amazed at how well and quick the dirt came off.There was no real scrubbing involved the dirt just kind fo dissolve and came right off.The smell is a little bit strong but most bathroom cleaners are so I left on my fan while I was cleaning for good ventiliation.This one was not as bad as it's competitor Kaboom which has a fresh linen scent but irritates your throat and chest a little bit.Kaboom is so strong scented and it smells better than then scrubbing bubbles but it will irritate your throat and lungs so if you have children with asthma beware of that one.Kaboom also takes a little elbow grease and changes colors far to quickly.Indicating it is done when it is actually not.It changes immediatly.The Scrubbling Bubbles does a far better job without to much of a harsh scent and there is a slight one but over all if I had to judge the two.I would give the Scrubbing Bubbles a10 and the Kaboom an 8.

Got Suckered In By Snappy Advertising

"Makes scrubbing virtually obsolete" = Nope = this product sucks

"Makes scrubbing virtually obsolete" = Nope = this product sucks

The commercial makes **Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer** look like the coolest shower cleaner ever. The efficient spray nozzle quickly covered my tiles, fawcett, and curtain. I let it sit for 15 minutes then rinsed with warm water. No difference.

Okay, I thought, it will take several uses for the shower to really be clean.

Eight uses and an empty steel can later, my shower looked pretty much the same. The fawcett and shower head were shinier, but that was the least of my concerns to begin with. I wanted a miracle product to dissolve soap scum without my having to use any elbow grease, and Scrubbing Bubbles promises this. In the end there was actually *more *soap scum than when I started. Frustrating.

Now that I realize I have to scrub in order to get a truly clean shower, I'd rather purchase an all-natural cleaner that won't make me pass out from heavy fumes.

This was a waste of money, though not really a waste of time because it took less than two minutes between spraying my shower and rinsing it every day.

Excellent cleaner!

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

I bought this shower cleaner because I love this brand and was interested in trying it. It certainly did not disappoint. This is an awesome shower cleaner and makes cleaning the bathroom so much easier! I spray this on my shower about once a week and let it sit for a few minutes. Then you come back and wipe or rinse it off. The foam cleans the shower well it sits so all you have to do is rinse it away. I have used it consistently and my shower is cleaner than it has ever been. It makes keeping your shower clean really easy and simple. It also smells awesome. It keeps your bathroom smelling really good too. I would highly recommend this product. I will certainly continue to use it!

It performs incredibly well. It does all the hard work while it is sitting on the shower. All you have to do is spray it and then wipe it away after a few minutes. You can even just rinse it off with shower water. My shower looks great after using it.

The smell is great. It will leave your bathroom smelling great as well!

It really works!

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

Finally a bathroom cleaner that offers a quick and easy way to clean a large area. I absolutely hate cleaning the shower. My husband works in oil and our shower always has a thick layer of grime despite all the cleaning products that I have tried. The plastic type of floor just seems to attract the oil. I had wasted so much time and money on many cleaning products that were only mediocre. This amazing Scrubbing Bubbles product allows you to spray on, the foam will spread and enlarge, and wait. After waiting five to ten minutes I can come back in and lightly brush or sponge away. This allows cleaning to be much less strenuous.

The ONLY downfall, which is very minor, is that the spray nozzle does waste a little bit towards the end of the spray.

The scent is a clean, fresh smell, but not overbearing. Not one of those "cleaning smells" to where you have to open a window while cleaning.

Definitely does not eliminate the need for scrubbing

from West Virginia

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

This claims that you do not really even need to scrub. I believe it says it virtually eliminates the need for scrubbing but that was not the case for us. I will admit this does foam up nicely and I think it did a good job on the sink and toilet, but I still had to go over the sink with a sponge and then I used a scrubbing wand on the toilet.

As far as the shower goes, this did do a great job on the bath tub but the shower walls, grout, tile, and around the soap holder it did litter more than add a cleaning agent for me to scrub with I still had to scrub off the soap scum around the shower area and I definitely had to scrub our shower glass doors a bit to get the scum off. I don't mind scrubbing but this claimed that it would pretty much cut out the need for scrubbing--which it didn't. It really should be marketed as a cleaner that you pre-soak with instead of a cleaner that does the work for you.

It does loosen up the grim and work it of the bathroom very well. I appreciate the effort and it works well on the sink and toilet actually, but as far as tile, grout, the shower wall, and the shower door, and also the soap holder and the holders built into the shower--it didn't really work those over very well. It was a good presoak but I did a significant amount of scrubbing to remove the scum. I didn't have to scrub too hard, just a lot.

This smells clean--but it's strong and harsh on my nose and allergies. It isn't a bad smell necessarily but it's not good either. I would recommend using a fan to blow the scent out and/or using your vent and windows if you have them in your bathroom.

So foamy!

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

I was first attracted to Scrubbing Bubbles because of their ads. The fun little bubbly guys cleaning always makes it attractive. I was excited when I got the chance to try the shower cleaner for myself.
This shower cleaner really does foam well, just like it is advertised. This makes quick work of cleaning a shower, and does the job really well.
I love the fact that you can see where you've sprayed this shower cleaner because of the foam that it makes. This is a very helpful plus that I really appreciate about this cleaner.
This shower cleaner is a bit more pricey than some, but just may be worth it. The bottle is a nice size, too, so it will last quite awhile.
The bottle that this shower cleaner comes in is very easy to use.
My conclusion:
This is a great product and fun to use.
If you are looking for a foamy shower and tub cleaner, you should definitely give this one a try.

from Greendale, WI

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

I have got to say, I really like the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer, and NOT just for the shower! I used to scrub and scrub and the shower door especially never seemed to get that like-new clean and fresh look I wanted - instead my rather clear glass door looked more streaky and cloudy. And then came the Scrubbing Bubbles Foamer! It was by accident, but the first time I used it, as I finished spraying it on the phone rang and off I ran. A two minute conversation turned into ten, but a well-spent ten for when I came back to wipe the foamer off, not only did the foam disappear, but so too did the ever-present streaks and cloudiness. Now I don't honestly know if that would have been the case if I had wiped the foam off right away, but I am not really ever going to find out! It worked so well that day that I now, spray, walk away and handle some other task and return in ten to fifteen minutes, knowing I will be happy with the results when I wipe the foam away. Oh, and I should also mention that I use it on my tile floor and love, love, love how my once dingy-white (looking really more gray than white) now is a white I like again!! ... and as an added bonus, it "kills 99.9% of bacteria" too!

Easy on my smeller!!

Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Foamer

from Flint, TX

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

This is our favorite shower cleaner. We've used many cleaners over the years but this is the one that is easiest to apply, not hard to scrub onto the walls of the shower or tub, and doesn't have a toxic smell. It does a good join if you let it sit briefly on the walls and slide down to the bottom. Then take a sponge and rub over the surface and around handles, knobs, indented surfaces and drain. It seems to take all the soap and sluffed off skin scums as well as signs of dirt or algae that shows up sometimes on the shower surface. The smell tends to be a little stronge if you are sensitive to smells. The best part is sprayingthe foam onto the surface, watching it spread out and letting it do its job. We have tried nearly all products that Scrubbing Bubbles has put on the shelf and have to say that we are not sold on some of them. But the Mega Foamer, the toilet wand and the Toilet Cleaning Gel with dispenser are three of our favorite products that we can vouch for the ease of use and effectiveness.

Can be overwhelming in smaller bathrooms.

Effective cleaning of hard surfaces

from New York, NY

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

When I first tried the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer, I sprayed it all over my bathtub, on the tile wall of the shower, and around the bottom of my shower curtain, which has had some slightly reddish brown stain along the bottom for the past few months. After waiting a few minutes, I wiped off the foam with a paper towel. The cleaner did not completely clean my shower curtain. The stains on my shower curtain were less noticeable but still remained. The tub and shower were noticeably clean and shiny and remained so for about 5 days, but on the 6th day I could feel a very small amount of soap scum in one part of the bath tub. The clean does not last long enough, and now it is not useful for my shower walls because I have enclosed the shower in shower curtains to protect the tile because the cleaner does not protect the tile. The cleaner does not work well on shower curtains unfortunately.

Makes cleaning the tub a cinch

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

I have never been one for brand loyalty, I'm pretty much a buy the cheapest thing you can find person, but I am totally hooked on the scrubbing bubbles mega foamer. It is amazing. Cleans the tub with really no scrubbing. I have problems with my shoulders and scrubbing the shower and tub was literally something that I would have to break up and do over a couple of days because it hurt me so bad. I decided to try the mega foamer but really wasn't expecting that much from it. It was great! I had my shower and tub cleaned in 10 minutes or less and with absolutely no scrubbing and therefor no pain! Definately won't use anything else now.

The new Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer really works!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

I can't believe how much I love this product! I always thought cleaning products were cleaning products. I have always hated cleaning my old bathtub; with all the different products I have tried, I still end up scrubbing with all my strength just to get it somewhat clean-looking. This one is different!

The first time I tried the new Scrubbing Bubbles foaming cleanser, I sprayed it on the whole tub and let it sit a couple minutes. That's all it took for me to see the foam cutting through the stains and soap scum. I didn't even have to scrub very hard to remove all the soap scum. Everything rinsed away easily and left a clean look and smell in the bathroom. I'm amazed! I admit when I tried the product, I didn't have very high expectations for it because I had been let down with other products' claims regarding soap scum. I'm so glad I was proven wrong! Now that it's not such a terrible job to clean, I do it more often, which makes it even easier and quicker!

Pretty Fantastic

from Linthicum Heights, MD

Comments about Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer:

I received this from a BzzAgent kit, I think this stuff is wonderful the original scrubbing bubbles is great but this super power foam I just love maybe it is because I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to spraying the foam on my bathroom tiles and tub but who knows, this stuff got the job done, it is better than comet in my opinion and also Kaboom but it surely doesn't do as good as my old fashion Tea Tree Oil, I love how you just spray and wait for all the grime to wash down your drain that is the plus in my mind, I just hate how all the foam sticks to the sprayer it;s like foam build up drives me nuts, and the smell is like whoaa!! but other than that I am pretty happy with the product it does do a good job on my bathroom tile and tub with getting the grimey stuff off but like I said the foam that sticks to the end of the sprayer is a bit annoying, but in my overall opinion it's worth it. So go out and buy it for yourself everone has there own opinions so you might like something I don't and I might like something you don't but it might work for you and not work for me...

I loved this Scrubbing Bubbles I think it works great, the only problem I have is it really doesn''t get that tough ground in dirt on the grout if you have tiles in your Shower, other than that this stuff is wonderful...

It isn't the best smelling stuff, but smells like anyother house cleaning product.