Other Refrigerators:

Cons

Great Compact Refrigerator

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Sanyo Compact Refrigerator- 4.5 cu ft:

We bought this compact refrigerator for our garage a few years ago and it is still going strong. Hubby spends a lot of time out in his workshop and it is handy having this out there for him to keep snacks and drinks in and I use it as well when we have company and I need more room for food such as bowls of potato salad and other food that just wont all fit for big gatherings. It holds a lot of food for the size of it and also has a small freezer compartment which is not that big but still can hold a few smaller items. It does not use a lot of energy and is very efficient at keeping food cold. It has a durable finish and is durable all around. I have not had any problems with it so far and it is still running very well. It is handy to have an extra refrigerator in the home as you always can use the extra space especially if you entertain a lot of have a larger family. I recommend the Sanyo Compact Refrigerator to anyone who may need an extra one. If you live in a small dorm room or a small one room apartment, this would be great as well as it would certainly hold enough food for one person. It is easy to clean and has a nice simple design.

• Temperature Control:

Very compact and limited in interior space.

Comments about Sanyo Compact Refrigerator- 4.5 cu ft:

This particular unit is very, very compact. The storage of this unit was very tight and you really could not store a lot of things in this unit. I like the design of it, but that is all I liked about this unit.

Noise Level
The main benefit of this unit was the fact that it puts out absolutely no noise at all. I like that you barely know that it is there unless you are actually looking at it. A bonus in my book!

Interior Organization
It is very tight in this unit. You are only able to store the bare minimum of items in this unit. I was surprised you could not really get a 2 liter bottle in it without force. It is good for sandwiches, and can soda, but that it about it.

Temperature Control
The temperature gauge is pretty good in this unit, I like that feature of this unit.

Somewhat easy to clean, not very difficult. There are some crevices that require the use of a toothbrush if you spill something, however not a big deal.

I lasted me a good deal of time before I passed it on to someone else.

I like the stainless steel look of this unit.

I Love This Fridge!

Comments about Sanyo Compact Refrigerator- 4.5 cu ft:

This fridge has been such a great asset to our basement, and it's extraordinary convenience has been a huge help to our household. It's a perfect size for a college student, or someone with a small kitchen or studio. The overall style is simple, and it does you want a refridgerator to do, which is keep food cold!

Noise Level
This fridge is handy and cool, but the sound level can be annoying if you are near it and trying to read or sleep. I have had to turn the fridge off and unplug it, because the humming got to be annoying at times.

Temperature Control
The temperature gets cold, and adjust very well.

It's very easy to wipe out, because of the type of material used for the interior.

I really like the sleek design, that's form fitting into any space. I think it's size makes it easy to place on a table or on a strong shelf. The color is simple, and exterior is easy to clean, as well. I think the logo is nicely placed on this product.

Good for its size

from Kendall Park, NJ

Comments about Sanyo Compact Refrigerator- 4.5 cu ft:

I have this compact refrigerator for over two years now, so far no complaint. Believe it or not, I bought it after my kitchen stopped working. I used it as a temporary fix. I am still using it now. One of the major pros for me it that it can contain a lot of stuff even though it has a small footprint. It has a freezer compartment, not very big, but sufficient. The finish is nice and glossy. It is quiet even when it is on. This would make a good supplementary refrigerator in a dorm room, small apartment, or if you are living in a house and too lazy to go to the kitchen to get yourself a drink in your room. In summary:

Pros: Small footprint, quiet, large inside, reliable (still running after two years)

Cons: No light inside (a little difficult in the dark)

We love it!!

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about Sanyo Compact Refrigerator- 4.5 cu ft:

We made this purchase for our small den in the basement so we did not have to keep running up and down the stairs. It is small yet perfect for our soda and snacks! It is also very quiet not like the big refrigerators that run and run and drip the freeon and you never wake in the middle of the night and say yep the refrigerator is runnign again. This little baby is great. It has been perfect for us and will be perfect for you. It is also the perfect graduation gift to give.

My Sanyo bar fridge is great for cold drinks and quick snacks!

from Tooele, UT

Comments about Sanyo Compact Refrigerator- 4.5 cu ft:

The Sanyo Bar Fridge has lots of room inside, no tiny freezer just fridge space.  It has a can holder in the door and can hold a gallon of milk in the door too.  Adjustable glass shelves inside with a drawer in the bottom.  The fridge accurately cools to the temperature you set.  It is the most Energy Efficient compact fridge I could find and costs very little to operate each month.  The door is reversible for easy installation anywhere.  The fridge is very quiet and could be in a bedroom if needed.