Other Refrigerators:
Mini Fridges
Haier
Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025

Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025

Pros

• Attractive (3)
  • Easy access (3)
  • Holds temperature well (3)
  • Quiet (3)

• Office fridge (4)
  • Small kitchens (3)
    • Personal (4)

Low budget frigde

The fridge is small and portable, it is not costly, does not make noise and the design is simple.

It cannot hold a lot of things because it has limited space, the freezer compartment is very small. It does not consume much energy so you do not have to worry about the electricity bills.
However it doesn't freeze food rapidly, to get your water to turn to solid ice, you will have to leave it in the freezer for about two days.
It freezes things a bit but not too much, that does not mean that it will not freeze your icecream or chocolate. It is ideal for office use where you just want something to keep your water cool or you need to preserve your lunch till the next day or something like that.

It is durable, and cost friendly but it is not ideal for a large family or a big kitchen due to its small . The shelving is not customizable, it is fixed and immovable, you can keep a few tall things there. You can put it in the trunk of your car by yourself ( it is that light), it can be used at the camp, provided that you have a source of electricity and you do not have many things to preserve. It is good because it can be transported with relative ease.

It's good, but not great

My roommate and I have this Haier mini-fridge in my college dorm room. I suppose it is good enough for a college dorm, but I liked my old mini-fridge better. The layout is not space efficient and there is no flexibility as far as shelving. The freezer on it is good, but anything you put on the shelf freezes, even if the fridge is at minimum temperature. The door does not always close well. If you have anything on the bottom shelf of the fridge, it is hard to get something in the door also, although there is supposedly a space for putting things in the door. The door rack becomes completely irrelevant unless that is all you are using. The freezer is certainly superior to the one in my old mini-fridge of another brand. This one cools well and the freezer door closes properly. The freezer is a nice size. It is not too big, but it is also not too small like my last one was. It comfortably fits standard-sized ice cube trays. Basically, this is great if all you need it for is storing jelly and condiments and for making ice cubes, but if you want to have a carton of milk and a jug of apple juice handy, get something else. This should not be your primary fridge, even if you live alone. This would be great for keeping small water bottles or soda cans and popsicles in an office, but it really is not very good for using as a primary fridge. Last semester I had a different mini-fridge that was also 2.5 cubic feet, but it held much more than this one does.
As far as noise goes, it is fairly quiet. This Haier mini-fridge does buzz a little, but not enough to be distracting at all. It is barely noticeable and often just becomes white background noise. Occasionally it will makes some louder noises.
The temperature is fairly constant in the different parts of the fridge, but even though it is a small fridge, the temperature from the top shelf, just below the freezer, and the bottom shelf is very different.
Bottom line: Shop around. You can probably find something better.

It's amazing production, and I strongly recommend to buy

from libya

It's amazing production, and I strongly recommend to buy

I would recommend this product

from Indianapolis,IN

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easy Access
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet

• 2nd Refrigerator

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

I am a housewife and we have this kind of refrigerator in one of our bed room..we put water bottles,sodas,milk and other foods in there in case we don't have time to go downstairs.,makes it easy for me to give milk and food to my baby

Low budget frigde

from Outside US

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Quiet

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
    • Limited Shelving Options
    • Not Cold Enough

It's good, but not great

from Joplin, MO

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Quiet

Cons

• Inconsistent Cooling
    • Limited Shelving Options

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

Bottom line: Shop around. You can probably find something better.

A Great Refrigerator For A Man Cave, Dorm Room or Office

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy Access
    • Energy Efficient
    • Holds Temperature Well

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker

• College dorm
    • Wet Bar

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

There are a couple of different sized mini refrigerators; one thing that you have to take into consideration is how important it is to have ice cubes. Some of the mini refrigerators only have a rectangular that's supposed to freeze ice cubes or other frozen treats. I've never had good luck with the freezer compartments working as advertised but the refrigerator itself holds its temperature, has ample room and can be moved easily.

The biggest con to this is the door; if you load it up and open it there is a chance that it could tip forward. The same thing goes for putting weight on the door when you are reaching in to get anything.

You can buy a can rack to use on the middle shelf to keep cans stacked up; this loads from the top and can hold ten cans. The shelves that come with the refrigerator are coated with white plastic; eventually the white plastic will crack and once that happens it will start rusting. That doesn't hinder the performance of the refrigerator but it can make the inside look a little worn.

Great under the desk.

from Florida

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

Haier isn't a brand that jumps into mind when I think of appliances least it wasn't before I bought this fridge for underneath the desk in the managers office at some of the rental properties . I caught it on sale and after looking through it and seeing how much storage it had for such a little Fridge.

My two favorite aspects of it are the additions for storage in the door, keeping the cans secure and organized. Also the freezer section. It isn't that big but its big enough for a couple frozen meals. Which is really all you need to keep in an office fridge anyway.

It's compact and fits perfectly underneath the desk in my managers office. Her and I are both glad that this is the one that I purchased.

I bought it last fall and haven't had any issues with it at all. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a smaller fridge, something for an office, classroom or even a garage.

Great for the office.

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

I like to keep a few items in the office; this mini fridge is ideal for just that. It has a slot on the front of the door where you can place six cans of soda which I love because I purchase soda regularly, so this allows me to save money from the vending machines. It also has a couple of slots on the door of the fridge, where I could put yogurt, bread, sandwiches, and a few other snacks that I like bringing to the office. The storage space is also rather large, allowing me to place food in the fridge so I do not have to purchase lunch every day.

Although it was a little more money than I expected to spend on a mini fridge, it has served its purpose well for a few years. It allows me to save money each week because I do not have to buy lunch daily, it allows me to maintain different temperatures based on what I place in the fridge, it has plenty of space for storage, plus it is easy to maintain and clean out a few times each week since it is a mini fridge.

Perfect little fridge

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

Our new house is quite large, so my husband and I decided we needed a small refrigerator for drinks and snacks in the sitting area upstairs. We purchased the Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025 and it is working for us perfectly. It is small and compact, so it takes up little space in the room. We can fit some drinks and small snacks in there so we don't have to run downstairs every time we want something from the fridge. It works beautifully for the kids, who have a playroom right beside the sitting room. This little fridge was inexpensive and roomy. There are several shelves inside to help organize your food and drinks. It is very quiet too, so you don't have to put up with that annoying hum that many refrigerators make. It keeps a steady temperature inside, so everything stays cold, but not too cold. And it is really easy to clean. We are very satisfied with this purchase, so much so that I am thinking about purchasing another one for my bedroom for drinks and such. If you are in need of a small fridge for snacks and drinks, this one is perfect. I highly recommend it!

• Temperature Control:

Great addition to my office!

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

I have this freezer in my work office and I absolutely love it. Even though it is somewhat compact, I can fit tons of food and drink items into it with no problems. I like that it does not take a lot of space and is serves its purpose very well.

Noise Level
    There is absolutely no noise coming from this unit at all. Most of the time I forget that it is even there.

Interior Organization
    I love the organization of this unit. There is a place to put all my favorite food items. the best part for me is I can bring in 2 liter sodas for storage also. That is a plus for me.

Temperature Control
    The temperature control is very good. I love the versatility of it, as I can set it wherever I want to change it according to whatever food items I have stored in it.

Super easy to clean this unit. I like that there are no crevices and you can basically just wipe it down with warm soapy water and call it a day.

I have owned this particular unit for approximately 2 years and it has held up to 3 office moves.

Simple design, no bells and whistles. I like it as it fits with everything.

• Temperature Control:

Great for the game room.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Haier 2.5 cu. ft. Mini Refrigerator HNSEW025:

We have a game room in our basement that our kids and their friends love to use as their hang out spot and we usually don't see them for hours. They used to have to run up and down the stairs all of the time to get a drink and we decided that we should buy them some kind of mini fridge to put downstairs so that they could grab a soda and not have to stop spending time together. I found this on sale for really a steal, so I bought two of them, they have been the best addition. One I fill up with quick snacks that they can eat, and the other is the drink cooler and it is always stocked. It keeps everything nice and cold and never freezes anything, it just makes it nice and cold. These are silent and do not make any noise, they have plenty of room inside for a lot of stuff, even though they look really small. I have since bought one more for my bedroom so that we have somewhere to keep a drink at night, it helps with little ones who come in wanting a drink of water. It is great to keep handy and around the house for a quick drink or snack.